Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bay 12 Community Discord/VOIP thread: Get in here for Crossout!  (Read 11865 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Community Discord/VOIP thread: Black Desert & Everything Else
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 11:22:19 am »

Can't you just log out and then manually login in the standalone client?

Also, if you're having the problem, it's definitely best that you contact customer support rather than anybody else. That way if they ask you to try something for troubleshooting you can do it right away.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 02:44:48 am »

Bumping since some of us play Tiger Knight! Complain about how pubs are bad in here.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 02:59:18 am »

I just joined the group. Hilariously, it says I'm currently 'playing' Scrivener.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Community Discord/VOIP thread: Get in here for Crossout!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 04:52:00 pm »

Bump! We're playing Crossout, and we've start the Slaves to Armok clan! Crossout is a lot like a non-shitty version of Robocraft, published by Gaijin, the makers of War Thunder. It's free to play, and best with a group so get in here! Come for the car battles, stay for dodging the grind by playing the market!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 10:30:20 pm »

Crateconomy robocraft, or old robocraft?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 05:34:04 am »

Bump! We're playing Crossout, and we've start the Slaves to Armok clan! Crossout is a lot like a non-shitty version of Robocraft, published by Gaijin, the makers of War Thunder. It's free to play, and best with a group so get in here! Come for the car battles, stay for dodging the grind by playing the market!

I'm definitely in, but how do I join the clan? I've joined the Discord server and my IGN is Elsior. Looking forward to teaming up with other Armok slaves.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 09:25:01 pm »

I have to manually invite people to the clan. However, right now I don't think clan battles are even implemented, so the clan just serves as a mutual friends list at the moment. The best way to find someone to play with is just to hang out on our discord, we have several very active players!

I never played Robocraft post-crateconomy, but progression in this game isn't extremely difficult. You get Common items and materials by winning/participating in battles, then use those to craft Rare items. You can then craft the next rarity with some of the previous items and some more crafting materials (which you get from co-op missions). There's also a marketplace where you can make a profit just by buying and selling things, if you like, or at least avoid having to wait for something specific to drop so you can craft something.
Pages: 1 [2]