Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Blank Slate - Turn 35 (Jul 7)  (Read 37147 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Blank Slate - Turn 35 (Jul 7)
« Reply #345 on: July 11, 2016, 01:11:11 am »

"Alrighty then. And one of reds."

Give him seven of the neo-adamantium coins.

"Alright, so that's... about all the Golds than I have with me at the moment. It's not wise to carry so much money around, at least if you're a normie like me. For you it might work out."
He sorts the cash, then puts it all in a bag. It seems light lightweight, uncharacteristic of gold and silver.

He leans forward to whisper. "Hey, I know you don't really fit in... but I'd recommend keeping up what you're doing now. Right now you look powerful, and nobody's gonna pick a fight with you. But truth is, there's a lot of things that can do you in just like any other human."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 11, 2016, 05:47:43 am »

"Yeah. I found out first hand about that. Anyway, thanks! And you have a nice day.

Walk away to one of the other kiosks. I think the fruits and vegetables should do.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 11, 2016, 07:07:26 pm »

"Well, what would a glider cost?"

((Sorry, I'm going on holiday for a few days, so I won't be able to post. ))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »

That was fruitful...or birdful. Fowlful? Whatever, it was interesting. I should find some more food for the lady to eat, or maybe just explore the rest of the cave myself.

Try exploring the rest of the cave, if there are any other paths. If not, then head back to the surface.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 15, 2016, 02:32:24 pm »

"Give me those." Take away the scrolls and other possessions from the man. "You're going to explain to me exactly how your sorcery works and tell me exactly what preparations and experiments you've completed done in this fowl hole."
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]