Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to survive the Generic'o Skyscraper, 1's and 5's for all  (Read 8480 times)

blazing glory

Re: Roll to survive the Generic'o Skyscraper
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 08:48:01 pm »

Take cover in my cubicle. Wait for someone to enter, then ram them with my injured shoulder, and loot them for any tier 2 loot I can.
(2-1) Why on earth you thought ramming someone with your injured shoulder was a good idea, no one will ever know, regardless, you hunch behind your desk until one of the agents looks inside, then you try to stand up, bang your shoulder on the desk's edge, and clutch it in pain. (5) However as the agent point his gun to shoot you, he pulls the trigger and finds out he's out of ammo! He flings it aside and prepares to take you on in a fist fight.
Curtis Langer
Gaahh not right now! I was just about to finish shredding some important files too.
Take a lighter, set the shredded paper on fire and throw the now on fire shredder into an agent.
(2) You look around for a lighter but you can't find any! (2) The shredder is also screwed to the table after too many incidents involving it landing on people's feet.

My name is Robbert Gilligon MacKillem, And those CIA Losers Just Stopped me from being able to Slack off, Now They will feel the Wrath of an Angry Scot as I beat some of them with an Oversized Stapler!
People may have laughed at you for having your giant stapler, but now you'll show 'em! You release some incomprehensible Scottish words and pick up your stapler, (3) you charge into the fray and slam someone in the face with the stapler, he looks rather stunned and isn't ready for another blow. 1+ for a follow up attack.

I am Jack Gill, full time desk-monkey, part time dishwasher, and avid reader.
Throw a paperweight into the kneecap of an agent.
(2) You take one of your paperweights and quickly throw it out of your cubicle! It doesn't even hit anyone.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 08:51:15 pm »

RIP THE SHREDDER OUT OF THE FLOOR AND THAN SHRED SOME FOOLS!
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 08:54:53 pm »

Shit! Grab any decently sized object and hurl it viciously at the face or groin of the agent! If he is stunned, follow up by kneeing him in the groin, then punching him in the face with my good arm. If he is not even fazed, meekly surrender.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 12:43:04 am »

"Ahhh. Nothing like the first coffee of the day. ...Now, uh, what the hell is going on?"
Put down the rest of my coffee for now, and use my +2 to fashion a tall, sturdy barricade out of the desks, cubicles and filing cabinets surrounding my own desk (which will remain intact). Be sure to include an inner walkway with plenty of spots for people to stand and look, shoot or throw stuff over the wall. Also include a fortified gate which can be locked and barred from inside.

Recruit some of my fellow office workers to join me within the barricade, if possible.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 12:55:39 am »

RIP THE SHREDDER OUT OF THE FLOOR AND THAN SHRED SOME FOOLS!
(3) You tear it free of the table! It's not really designed for shredding people so you go with your original plan and throw it at a guy's face, it knocks him out cold.

Shit! Grab any decently sized object and hurl it viciously at the face or groin of the agent! If he is stunned, follow up by kneeing him in the groin, then punching him in the face with my good arm. If he is not even fazed, meekly surrender.
(5) You pick up your glass cup of steaming hot coffee and expertly throw it at his face! It shatters in such a way as to be absolutely shredding his face while melting it, this makes the following actions rather unnecessary but you firmly stomp the poor guy rolling on the floor in the groin and then kick him in the jaw for good measure, he's definitely not getting up any time soon.

"Ahhh. Nothing like the first coffee of the day. ...Now, uh, what the hell is going on?"
Put down the rest of my coffee for now, and use my +2 to fashion a tall, sturdy barricade out of the desks, cubicles and filing cabinets surrounding my own desk (which will remain intact). Be sure to include an inner walkway with plenty of spots for people to stand and look, shoot or throw stuff over the wall. Also include a fortified gate which can be locked and barred from inside.

Recruit some of my fellow office workers to join me within the barricade, if possible.

(3+2) You decide to make yourself a fine fortress to withstand the siege! You put together strong walls with holes to shoot through and steps to be able to shoot over, you use your superhuman bullet-time to quickly snatch one of the elevator doors that doesn't have human-paste under it and jury-rig a gate, you even found a few guns hidden in desks and cabinets.

(6+2) You loudly request troops for your fort and it seems like everyone is taking you up on it, a seemingly endless amount of people are coming through and it is evident that there is definitely not enough room, it could get ugly if you try to stop them though, to make matters worse, you hear one of the agents down the hall yelling something into his radio and the helicopter seems to be getting louder.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:59:02 am by blazing glory »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 05:12:23 am »

Take the gun the agent threw down, and any clips of ammo on his person. Load the pistol, test-fire a shot, then crouch and begin to move out of my cubicle. Shoot any agents I see.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 07:11:30 am »

Pick up a letter opener and look for the restroom.
"It can't be the CIA. That's too obvious. It must be the USPS! Their own foul tools shall be turned against them!"
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 07:13:51 am »

Take his gun
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 07:55:42 am »

AND ANOTHER STAPLE TO THE FACE!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 11:22:24 am »

Good thing this office building is manned by violent, trained killers.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 02:02:01 pm »

"Calm down, people! Jeez! You'd think it was clocking-off time and this was the nearest exit. Let's be sensible and not die, alright?"

Use my +1 to direct excess people to start building another set of barricades nearby, rather than overfilling mine.
Close and lock the gate once they're out, ready for defence. Make sure there are plenty of armed people atop the walls.

Attempt to inspire my allies to repel the attackers with a rousing speech:

"Ready yourselves, O valiant co-workers! We fight, not merely for our cubicles, a semi-fair minimum wage and the last mug's worth of coffee in the break room, but for our very lives! Do you want to see your friends and family again? Do you want to get out of here alive? Or do you want the last thing you see to be the bleak, bland confines of a modern workplace?! No! Let's show them how an office drone can fight when it needs to, like a cornered rat!"

Once they're (hopefully) ready to fight to their last breath, calmly sit back down at my desk and finish my coffee.

((I think I rambled. I'm pretty sleepy. Sorry. Feel free to just go with the 'rousing speech' if I have too many actions.
Incidentally, I am drinking coffee right now! It's only instant(which I personally don't mind), and not my favourite brand of instant, but it's still nice. :) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 05:55:17 pm »

...You're all currently on floor 37 out of 50 on the blandest skyscraper in existence, surrounded by cubicle walls that do little besides obstruct vision, at the walls there are frequently occurring windows at the far walls, many CIA agents are moving out of a door-less elevator, a seemingly infinite amount of people seem to be doing random things and hilariously failing, you hear a helicopter somewhere.

Something needs to go on the coroner's report, what would you say your name was if your girlfriend and mother were watching?

And then, actshun!

Name: Cho K. Point
Postion: Data Entry Zombie
Pull the Batteries out of the clock on my desk  in attempt to freeze time!
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 06:40:46 pm »

"I, THE GREAT MINE-SWEEPER, REQUIRE ASSISTANCE. I HAVE BEEN INJURED BUT NOW POSSESS WEAPONRY. ASSIST ME AND WE MAY ALL MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE. EXCEPT FOR KOBOSH. HE DIED BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN I WAS AT MINESWEEPER."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 06:53:09 pm »

Fred Jones.

That Guy In The Basement.

Activate the CIA-tracking autoturrets from my secret lair in the basement!  Which is somehow on the 37th floor!

Weird spacetime stuff!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

blazing glory

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 09:20:46 pm »

Take the gun the agent threw down, and any clips of ammo on his person. Load the pistol, test-fire a shot, then crouch and begin to move out of my cubicle. Shoot any agents I see.
(4) You pick up the gun and find two clips, you reload and test it to see if it still works, it does indeedy, you move out and look for agents, (1) you found 'em mate, you stumble onto the main body and get turned into an exciting cannibal friendly variant of Swiss Cheese with high iron content before you can even point your gun.

You probably shouldn't have been shouting your lungs out asking for help.

Dead.

Pick up a letter opener and look for the restroom.
"It can't be the CIA. That's too obvious. It must be the USPS! Their own foul tools shall be turned against them!"
(3) You accidentally pick up your letter opener blade-first, (2) it spins out of control and relieves you of your pinkie finger, you hastily pick it up again and make a bee-line for the nearest restroom, (3) you find it but someone beat you to it and the door into the room proper is locked!

Take his gun
(1) Speaking of that gun, it tumbled through the air and is now discharging as it hits the floor, (5) fortunately you do a SWEET DODGE and it completely misses, although it seems rather broken and useless now.

AND ANOTHER STAPLE TO THE FACE!
(2+1) Lord of being mediocre, you slam him in the face again and he reels back, at least he's not shooting you.

FINISH HIM!

2+ On next attack.

"Calm down, people! Jeez! You'd think it was clocking-off time and this was the nearest exit. Let's be sensible and not die, alright?"

Use my +1 to direct excess people to start building another set of barricades nearby, rather than overfilling mine.
Close and lock the gate once they're out, ready for defence. Make sure there are plenty of armed people atop the walls.

Attempt to inspire my allies to repel the attackers with a rousing speech:

"Ready yourselves, O valiant co-workers! We fight, not merely for our cubicles, a semi-fair minimum wage and the last mug's worth of coffee in the break room, but for our very lives! Do you want to see your friends and family again? Do you want to get out of here alive? Or do you want the last thing you see to be the bleak, bland confines of a modern workplace?! No! Let's show them how an office drone can fight when it needs to, like a cornered rat!"

Once they're (hopefully) ready to fight to their last breath, calmly sit back down at my desk and finish my coffee.

((I think I rambled. I'm pretty sleepy. Sorry. Feel free to just go with the 'rousing speech' if I have too many actions.
Incidentally, I am drinking coffee right now! It's only instant(which I personally don't mind), and not my favourite brand of instant, but it's still nice. :) ))
(1+1) Action heroes or not, this is still a building full of disillusioned office workers, none of them feel like going and making their own barricades, (3+1) you lock the gate anyway, at least to prevent the rest from getting in.

(4+1) You inspire them all with greatest words their dull little lives have ever heard, they all arm themselves with broken chair legs and the like in preparation and man the walls.

You sit back on your desk and drink your coffee, although it's not quite as magical as the first taste.

Name: Cho K. Point
Postion: Data Entry Zombie
Pull the Batteries out of the clock on my desk  in attempt to freeze time!
(5) Time is frozen!

On the clock at least.

Yay.

Fred Jones.

That Guy In The Basement.

Activate the CIA-tracking autoturrets from my secret lair in the basement!  Which is somehow on the 37th floor!

Weird spacetime stuff!

(4) So far you've managed to keep your stair-case to the unused floor 36 a secret, and you've lurked in there preparing for just such an attack and when you don't feel like working.

(3) You activate the turrets! Armed with the most high-tech tracking software known to man, they open up on the CIA with the best quality Nerf bullets money can buy! Your remote cameras show them getting absolutely pelted!

Boss roll:6

What you thought to be a helicopter now proves to be a giant VTOL straight out of a Military Sci-fi movie! As it opens fire with rockets and machine guns the CIA make a push!

Defense rolls.

Nerf Gun turrets:(5) Despite the rather soft projectiles, the guns have illegal modifications causing them to be fired at much higher velocities then intended, paired up with high-quality tracking no eyeball is safe, the charge falters somewhat as many agents lose their eyes to shattering glasses and Nerf bullets.

Fort full of murderhappy office workers:(4+2) The workers take the attack with gusto, many of them are too impatient to wait and climbed the walls to engage the enemy in close combat, many brave office drones fell to the machine gun fire but they're disposable anyway, the attacking agents are entirely pulverized, unfortunately the fort itself is almost completely destroyed from all the incoming rockets.

You're gonna have to deal with the VTOL yourselves.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4