Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Good Succession Fort: Interest Check  (Read 2001 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: The Good Succession Fort: Interest Check
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 02:37:25 pm »

I'd like to join. I've prefer a 3x3 over a 2x4 because of squareness. Also, do you want my Perfect Resurrection interaction? It makes it so that all dwarves that die will get right back up without a scratch.

I'd definitely like to see a succession fortress focused more on building big and less on surviving impossible odds.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 06:26:33 pm »

I'd definitely like to see a succession fortress focused more on building big and less on surviving impossible odds.
You should definitely check out Constructivory, which incidentally, has just reached the end of its' Overseer list.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 06:30:32 pm »

You should definitely check out Constructivory, which incidentally, has just reached the end of its' Overseer list.

We have a pet were-lizard who is also queen, and are the last dwarven settlement in the world, with a death rate of roughly 10%...

And yet constructivory is the safest place in the world. Come join us... Just leave your sanity at the gate
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

DDDragoni

• Bay Watcher
  • More than just an average drunken axe-crazy nutjob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 10:11:54 pm »

I attempted to generate a more favorable world with advanced generation but gave up after being unable to generate a world with any good biomes outside of the ocean. I'm just going to cut the embark from the first page of this thread down to a 3x3 and use that. Any suggestions for what to do with my embark points while I write up an intro? I'm going to actually start the fort in a new thread soon, so keep an eye out if you're interested.
Stuff I run:
Icehold(Second Thread)
Stuff I was/am involved with:
The Succession Tower, ConstructIvory
Bonepillar                    Thunderdoom
Parallel Fortresses

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 12:17:41 pm »

I attempted to generate a more favorable world with advanced generation but gave up after being unable to generate a world with any good biomes outside of the ocean. I'm just going to cut the embark from the first page of this thread down to a 3x3 and use that. Any suggestions for what to do with my embark points while I write up an intro? I'm going to actually start the fort in a new thread soon, so keep an eye out if you're interested.

Hey now, iffin' you want we could totes help with that.

Immortal-D is particularly good at the worldgen. I'm sure we could find you a preferable good region!
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 [2]