Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: R864 vs R855  (Read 2760 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
R864 vs R855
« on: April 08, 2016, 04:24:57 pm »

Does anybody have any access to a changelog between 864 and 855 revisions of LCS? I'm putting together another release for people who cannot be arsed to compile, but the changelog on the SVN hadn't been touched since 200-fricking-7, almost a decade of undocumented development.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Carlos Gustavos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: R864 vs R855
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 06:38:38 am »

You'll have to rely on the svn commit log, eg found here: https://sourceforge.net/p/lcsgame/code/commit_browser

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:55:37 pm »

Thanks! That was exactly what I needed.

Sadly, aside from the vehicle pick being more important, basically nothing was added over R855 to the main branch, so I'm not sure if there's any point to releasing it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 06:11:13 pm »

Thanks! That was exactly what I needed.

Sadly, aside from the vehicle pick being more important, basically nothing was added over R855 to the main branch, so I'm not sure if there's any point to releasing it.

I thought the newest version had augmentations, multiple save files, and a nerf to the "Liberal terrorism" strategy by making heat rise EVEN if you shut down the police station?

https://github.com/Kamal-Sadek/Liberal-Crime-Squad is the one I'm talking about, by the way.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 07:20:22 pm »

I was just looking at the official source.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 10:27:11 pm »

What about a release of the Github version then? I remember somewhere(probably on the LCS Wiki, can't find it) that it was described as the "Latest Nightly" build.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 06:00:02 pm »

I'll look into it. I've had to migrate my... everything to a new HDD, so I've had to put it on hold for a while.