Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Dark Souls 3: Sunbros unite  (Read 60416 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls 3: Sunbros unite
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2016, 01:11:24 am »

I don't have the framerate for online play, unfortunately.

Did have an NPC phantom find some way to accidentally kill itself, at least.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2016, 02:34:37 am »

So from what I've seen from different playtroughs on the interenet, there seems to be a bunch of places and people from the first game, but I haven't noticed any from DS2, have they completely ignored that it happened or what? Because I'd like to see some folks and places from there too.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 02:50:17 am »

I haven't had any crashes personally, however I have had missing sound issues, it seems to be a conflict between Realtek Audio downsampling 5.1 Surround Sound for Headphones, but all of the fixes work for a little while then the game resets the settings or something?

Do you all think a elemental luck build will be decent in PvE?

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2016, 02:56:04 am »

Well, I'm stuck. The game's great, but I cant fr the life of me get past this Boss.

Spoilers for the I think 7th Boss:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 03:21:53 am »

Loved what I've played so far which is unfortunately not a whole lot. I've got about an hour on steam (though I'd say more than half is character creation) and in that time it's crashed four times, the third crash causing my monitor to stop working until I rebooted. It runs fine for me on high-ish graphics setting but with these crashes I'm not going to play much more until they get a patch out. Re-opening the game ever 3-15 minutes just takes too much away from the experience.

So regarding my earlier post about crashes and everything I googled about and found a reddit post where people were having the same problem and the solution they found was to set lighting to low. This worked. I have no idea why but for some people the lighting being set to anything besides low causes crashes around bonfires. If anyone else is experiencing these crashes then set lighting to low. It doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone else in the thread so far but there's a chance somebody else might be having these problems and come along and find this so I'm just gonna leave this here so they might learn.

Uh, anyway the game's good. I'm enjoying it now that it works. I've just beaten the third boss and turned its soul into the dex greatsword that comes with it and it's looking like I'll end up going for a dexterity/faith build.

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 11:52:45 am »

Since I haven't been able to find anything... does anyone else have problems on PC with moving around? I created my character and while standing at the starting point I can only spin around, move the camera, navigate the menus (including the inventory) and (un)equip items. Doesn't matter whether I use an Xbox One controller or mouse and keyboard.

So far I tried fiddling around with the graphics options (not sure why that would help, but you never know) and the keybindings, but to no avail.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 01:07:24 pm »

Since I haven't been able to find anything... does anyone else have problems on PC with moving around? I created my character and while standing at the starting point I can only spin around, move the camera, navigate the menus (including the inventory) and (un)equip items. Doesn't matter whether I use an Xbox One controller or mouse and keyboard.

How many controllers do you have plugged in? Do you have a HOTAS or pedals plugged in? Try unplugging all controllers but the KB+M and restarting the game/Steam/your computer and see if that helps.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2016, 02:04:12 pm »

Anyone know of any place to get more Siegbraus? I used it up, and later I learned that I need it to get a armor piece.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »

I'm having real difficulty getting a decent fight as an invader.  4v1s seem the norm so far, and given how bad most players seem to be (and that mad phantoms can win by killing a white phantom) I'm still winning most battles simply by isolating the worst guy and wailing on him.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 02:50:11 pm »

How many controllers do you have plugged in? Do you have a HOTAS or pedals plugged in? Try unplugging all controllers but the KB+M and restarting the game/Steam/your computer and see if that helps.

One at most, and I already tried restarting with the controller plugged out, didn't do anything. I don't have HOTAS or pedals. Still, thanks for the help.

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2016, 04:02:26 pm »

I'm having real difficulty getting a decent fight as an invader.  4v1s seem the norm so far, and given how bad most players seem to be (and that mad phantoms can win by killing a white phantom) I'm still winning most battles simply by isolating the worst guy and wailing on him.

I barely actually find anyone to invade. Both with orbs and the defender Covenants. Spent an hour sitting around Farron and no dice. Ironically, I got invaded myself a couple times allready in other areas.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2016, 06:04:40 pm »

Wait what, how?

I can see it overheating the laptop itself, but how the hell would it make it draw so much power?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2016, 09:14:04 pm »

DS3 montage music video i found
contains armor and area spoilers.

hilarious in its ludicrous and awfulness. not that i don't like the two people and think its great but its cheesy as hell. :P

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2016, 11:18:37 pm »

Welp, no more Dark Souls 3 for me until I get a proper computer. It tried to set my laptop's power cord on fire. Failed, but there was smoke. It was a close call.

Dark Souls: so difficult that it even tests your computer's skills.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2016, 11:21:48 pm »

Also note that I fixed the fire issue by using more electrical tape and setting everything to low.

How Ominous
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22