Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: You Can't Die: Technology Takeover (suggestion game)  (Read 6985 times)

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Re: You Can't Die: Technology Takeover (suggestion game)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 11:16:05 am »

Grab hold of the Card Reader and rip it straight off the door. After that, kick the door down.
"I like to kick doors and chew bubble gum...", fumble with around with your tattered pocket for a while, grimancing not finding any. "...And I'm all out of bubble gum...."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 02:49:01 pm »

Find the main power switch in the building and rip it off.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 02:55:12 pm »

You rip the card reader off of the wall, and throw it through the window. You kick the door, singing "I like to kick doors and chew bubble gum...And I'm all out of bubble gum." You break a bigger hole through the window and crawl though. You make your way to the basement, past many flashing computers. A small vacuum robot runs into your foot, but there is really nothing it can do to harm you. The elevator opens even before you got to it, but you know not to trust it. You take the stairs to the basement and find the utility room. You locate the breaker box and the master power switch. With a mighty heave, you break the switch off...

How are you supposed to turn the power off if you ripped the switch off??
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 03:24:00 pm »

get some un-conductive stuff and rip cables out.  Alos deactivate all electronic devices running of batteries. Except for cats

I meant yank the whole thing out, cables and all, to sever the connection.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 07:49:40 pm »

Search our place of work for people.
Max avatar size is 80x80

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 08:49:21 pm »

get some un-conductive stuff and rip cables out.  Alos deactivate all electronic devices running of batteries. Except for cats

I meant yank the whole thing out, cables and all, to sever the connection.
Search our place of work for people.
1+ both

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 10:35:35 pm »

You Rip the wires straight out of the box (you're good at ripping stuff, apparently) and the lights in the building blink out. The noises through your earphones also diminish greatly, so you take them out. You run around to find some battery-powered items and turn them off as well. You find an AED which is repeating "Please place one pad over your left ear, and the other pad over your right ear..." Those things were not meant to have their battery's taken out, so you leave it be. There's not much damage a rouge AED can do... unless someone actually follows its directions. You find some phones that are still perpetually ringing, so you pull their batteries out. Last, but not least, you take the batteries out of the clocks, which were saying that you were late for work. You look outside a window, and see that it is still pitch black... aside from the orange horizon glow from the fires everywhere. You were just about to take a moment to breathe, when one of the night janitors of the town hall sees you "We've got to get out of the city! The machines are taking it over! But don't worry, I'm sure the government can fix it. We just need to survive. Let's rob a grocery store."
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 11:04:35 pm »

Explain to our co-worker that we need band together if we want to survive.

Pick up an American flag, a pole, polearm, or something on a stick. Then run outside, wave, shout, tell people we've created a safe zone in the town hall, and hurry them inside.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 02:17:01 am »

Acquire Molotov cocktails, burn all rogue machinery if it attacks, Find a building that has as little technology in it, also make sure it is not burning. :P

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 10:32:40 am »

You calm the janitor down. You find a little bitty desk american flag and carry it outside. You start shouting, "SAFE ZONE IN THE TOWN HALL! JOIN US! AND TOGETHER WE CAN REMAIN THE OVERLORDS OF OUR OWN MACHINES!" To your dismay, only a few people come. A street beggar, a rich woman, and a college student. They come inside, and cower in fear. You tell them to find and create some weapons to fight any machines that are threatning. The college student said he was a chemistry major, and he went off to find some gasoline to make molotovs. The homeless guy restated what the janitor said, and said that the group would need to get food in order to survive.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2016, 11:42:23 am »

Shut off power and then rip the switch off. Obtain supplies of food and fire fuel.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2016, 02:35:55 pm »

Shut off power and then rip the switch off. Obtain supplies of food and fire fuel.
power in the town hall is already shut off. Give details about where to find food and fuel.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2016, 04:40:51 pm »

supermarket, grocers, wooden stuff, the gas station might have coal or peat briquettes ( they do where i live)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2016, 06:05:33 pm »

You tell the group to follow you into a supermarket to get some food and stuff to burn. Immediately, a wave of deafening noise comes from the cash registers, alarms, and children toys. The toys were mostly in their boxes and unable to get out, but a few that were on display were driving into your legs and being a slightly nettlesome. Regardless, your group was splitting up to take the food, charcoals, matches, tents, etc. That's when the group of 6 police quadracopters flew through the automatic doors (which gladly opened for them) and began shooting rubber bullets at your group.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2016, 09:34:01 pm »

Bat them with our bag of clothes. Huck electronics at them if they fly too high up.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8