Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hero of the Skies (SG, maybe ISG, maybe Visual Novel) [Artist wanted!]  (Read 843 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

You have waited your whole life for this moment, the moment you are to join your county's air force, your dream job since forever, to both soar in one of those wonderful flying machines and serve your country at the same time.
You wake up, rushing straight to your calendar to double check it is indeed to day. You look around your room and you see dozens of different aeroplanes hanging from the ceiling or on shelves.

I'm willing to have this as alternate history, completely made-up world or real-life

What is your name?
How old are you?
What year is it?
What country?
What was always your favourite type of plane? The light-fighter, zipping around everything and everywhere? The medium fighter, rank-and-file yet the most renowned Aces flew these? The heavy fighter, brring your way through everything head on? Or would you be a multirole fighter, bombing then fighting in lieu of the medium fighters? Did you always dream of flying a dive-bomber, hurtling towards the ground and pulling up at tremendous speeds? Or did your thoughts reside with the heavy bomber, bristling with turrets and flying high, dropping bombs all day long?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Reserved to have the whole story on the front page.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(Nice Stealthbump :P)

What is your name?

Eric Manfred

How old are you?

What year is it?

What country?

Some fictional country with a cool name.

What was always your favourite type of plane?

Medium Fighter.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((I am proud of my stealthbumps!))
Alternate history or fantasy-world-with-1944-esque planes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

((I am proud of my stealthbumps!))
Alternate history or fantasy-world-with-1944-esque planes?

Alt history.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm willing to have this as alternate history, completely made-up world or real-life
Alt history/ crazy planes see crimson skys

What is your name?
Miss Raven Von Swartz
How old are you?
What year is it?
What country?
Teutonic Free Air State
What was always your favourite type of plane? The light-fighter, zipping around everything and everywhere? The medium fighter, rank-and-file yet the most renowned Aces flew these? The heavy fighter, brring your way through everything head on? Or would you be a multirole fighter, bombing then fighting in lieu of the medium fighters? Did you always dream of flying a dive-bomber, hurtling towards the ground and pulling up at tremendous speeds? Or did your thoughts reside with the heavy bomber, bristling with turrets and flying high, dropping bombs all day long?

Heavy fighter
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG