Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: From an age undreamed of (SG) Breaking the law  (Read 6686 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) From an age undreamed of. The Temple of Spiked Ones
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2016, 07:34:04 am »

The City!  Drink and be merry!  Before all that, buy:

1. More protective armour
2. Horses for the three of us
3. A dagger
4. Food and provisions for the road.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) From an age undreamed of. The Temple of Spiked Ones
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2016, 11:38:30 pm »

The City!  Drink and be merry!  Before all that, buy:

1. More protective armour
2. Horses for the three of us
3. A dagger
4. Food and provisions for the road.

You spend an uneventfull week on the road till you reach the city.

The first thing you do is share out the loot, dividing it up as you assign every one there tasks.

You quickly find dozens of daggers for sale and settle doubled edged dagger with blade as long as your hand from wrist to finger tip.

Shysel soon returns from the animal traders, atop a chestnut coloured pony with shaggy mane.
With is a pair of horses , a pale white pony for you and a gray palfrey for Zinmegur .
Soon you both catch up with Zinmegur who has had no trouble in buying the provisions for the party.

Now that you are all together you head to the market in search of more protective armour.
Your inn luck as you find the market full of armour as traders are drawn from far and wide by the on war.

You have no trouble in buying a conical bronze helmet and a bronze scale cuirass each.
You and Zinmegur each get a pair scale shoulder guards, while Shysel takes a bronze chanfron with a pair of long curving horns for her horse.

With the shopping done you turn freely to drink, song and merriment...

It's days later when your sleep is interrupted one morning by:
1) A stern look from last night's woman, she wants paying and your purse is empty
1B) A stern look from last night's man, he wants paying and your purse is empty

2) "I see you can brought me a little gift to pay for your time away..." you look up to see an angry looking Captain Cairist́ona, with a iron headed spear in one hand the golden mask in another.

3) "It time to get up you have work to do..." you throw the driping wet covers aside to see a bored looking Captain Cairist́ona with now empty bucket of water in hand, and a pair of guardsmen with her.

4) A wild Codanovian axeman ranting some insult and a duel tomorrow morning.

--------------
Spoiler: Bekir (you) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shyshel (companion) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:25:22 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

2. This should be fun.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

2. This should be fun.
but what do you intend to do? let her keep your treasure? fight her over it? talk about it and try and keep some of the treasure.
Do you want to say in the army? or leave?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Hm...TRY and talk her out of it.  If she's not listening, at least say something to distract her so that we can get the spear away from her.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) From an age undreamed of. Breaking the law
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2016, 02:14:26 pm »

Hm...TRY and talk her out of it.  If she's not listening, at least say something to distract her so that we can get the spear away from her.

"Wait!, Can't we talk about this?" you ask as you slowly roll out of bed.
"What's there to talk about, you're a deserter but am willing to forget then in return for this little gift.
Keep your hand away from that axe." she points at your axe by your bed side.

You stand up strait, pushing your chest out, "Don't you think we won that, it's ours by right."
"By right?, by right your all deserter, you should hang.
But i'd be a fool to try that, a giant like you, i'd be torn apart.
I'll let you keep an eighth." Cairist́ona shakes her head
"Two eighths."
"One eighth now, an second if you rejoin the army."
She throws a few of the gold quills to the floor.

As she turn to leap forwards and throw you entire weight behind a punch straight in to her guts.
She bends overs double, gasping for breath as the spear and the mask clatters to the floor.
You waste no time in grabbing the mask and pauseing only to collect your axe from your bed side you drop out the window.

The streets below are still crowd with the mid morning shoppers in to which you quickly mingle.
Your barely around the corner when you hear Cairist́ona horsely shout for the guards....

--------------
Spoiler: Bekir (you) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shyshel (companion) (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: From an age undreamed of (SG) Breaking the law
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2016, 05:52:18 pm »

Fucking Run!!!  Try and find our companions.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]