« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2016, 08:13:49 am »

heaven's pillar.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Continuum [SG]
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2016, 02:54:48 pm »

Iiii don't know if that's necessarily a good idea.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2016, 05:00:01 pm »

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:06:08 pm by Lermfish »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2016, 10:42:09 am »

I mean, I don't think going back to incompetent robot land is a good idea when you've got no way to fix the problem.

We should look for a multiversal currency exchange...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2016, 11:12:55 am »

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:06:14 pm by Lermfish »

Controledfail

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Constructing solar farms and wish chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2016, 06:24:47 pm »

But which of the options do you pick? You can return to Heaven's Pillar, Albion, or a new location that I will choose.

I suggest before going anywhere/when it become established that a basic amount of jumping skill is set. Is it at will yet and whats the current max time/space warp avalible before control becomes wild? Also is there any basic equipment avalible like say food and water and defence incase we warp out side a civilized area?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2016, 06:44:42 pm »

The GM, uh, kinda left.  Sorry.
Sigtext

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2016, 08:12:57 pm »

But which of the options do you pick? You can return to Heaven's Pillar, Albion, or a new location that I will choose.

I suggest before going anywhere/when it become established that a basic amount of jumping skill is set. Is it at will yet and whats the current max time/space warp avalible before control becomes wild? Also is there any basic equipment avalible like say food and water and defence incase we warp out side a civilized area?
Concur. I'm not sure what the QM is going for in terms of systems, but yeah. Gotta cover all our bases. And I do mean all.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2016, 08:58:32 pm »

Concur. I'm not sure what the QM is going for in terms of systems, but yeah. Gotta cover all our bases. And I do mean all.

Regrettably, this Thread died months ago.

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2016, 09:39:08 pm »

Regrettably, this Thread died months ago.
Ah, really? Tartar sauce. As a DW fan, this head pounds upon pounds of potential.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2016, 07:03:00 pm »

It's a long, long, longshot, but maybe if you PM him it'll go to his email, and maybe if it goes to his email he'll read it.
Sigtext

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2016, 07:21:25 pm »

he was last active two days ago, so maybe...
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8