Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV OOC : A Pair of Boots, A Cutlass, and a Parrot. OOC  (Read 12469 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Waiting on a a couple people. One of them I Believe is having rl stuff. Will prod them again.
I honestly thought the game was dead. 2 weeks is a bit much to wait.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

blazing glory

We have 11 people kicking around, I'd rather not have to wait for every one of them to get something out before a turn can be posted, given how long that can take. (If at least one of them is dealing with RL issues then who even knows how long it could take, best put them in stasis in such a case)

Should probably get actions from the majority of players and then wait a couple of days and then continue without the rest if they can't post.

Although I personally wouldn't mind if the majority posts and then the turn goes up without waiting for stragglers after the majority is up.

With robots that might be recharging, might be solar power, might be internal fission reactors, it heavily varies.
Mmh, rephrase, how common are bots that work off internal power sources that don't need exterior input at different intervals? I don't into Hard Sci-fi so would that be possible?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:04:00 am by blazing glory »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Even with the average of T1.3 for most human civs, the every day civvie would be able to mop the floor with trained soldiers from a modern military irl due to the various extensive genemodding and implants for both longevity, increased productivity, and general capacity.
And you say this is for civilians? Well, this is certainly of interest to me...
Well, Gunn is certainly boned then.
Because the Bob mutants, even later generations, can't best trained soldiers on their own.
They'd either get outsmarted or outperformed.

The Bobites aren't made to be better, they just have advantages, and they get disadvantages as well.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I have been prodded, and apologize for my absence. Been off the forums for a bit for RL reasons.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come on man, everyone's posted. Can we finally start playing this game?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Since ya probably aren't aware due to not being in any of the multiple IRC's and similar programs I use, currently I am suffering from a rather severe bout of depression. Give it a bit.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, don't sweat it. You'll find the motivation sooner or later and we'll still be here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Mm. I wish you luck.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pooooke

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV OOC : A Pair of Boots, A Cutlass, and a Parrot. OOC
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2016, 03:24:10 pm »

Will likely remain on hiatus until I feel like I can actually stay consistant with it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]