Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV OOC : A Pair of Boots, A Cutlass, and a Parrot. OOC  (Read 12477 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

There we go, I've dug up the sheet from last time

Spoiler: Stat Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Loresheet (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Added to OP~

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lore Sheet (click to show/hide)

Totally not the same as Ferrous.

Nope, I actually re-did everything :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 07:14:32 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say the hammers themselves would be a +/-3 Notably, attacks have two stages. Attempting to hit and the actual damage done. Boni affect the attempting to hit. If hit, damage based on the weapon itself is done after armor and shield is calculated. Aka, no absurd critical hits damagewise with factory standard pistols resulting in an arm getting blown off. Rather the critical hit aimwise would be "How vital of a spot did I hit?"

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Bother, forgot to post yesterday :)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Added to the OP~

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

I'll put up a sheet. This looks very very fun :3

Edit: Here it is new and improved. I guess it's mostly different. Mostly.

Thanks for the commentary Kevak! Hope this is better suited to your game.

Note: I balanced this character based on the example character.

Spoiler: Raiorei (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lore sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:32:16 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Hey Kevak? Remember Kit?
Mind if I bring her back?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Kevak? Remember Kit?
Mind if I bring her back?
Go ahead~

I'll put up a sheet. This looks very very fun :3

Spoiler: Raiorei (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lore sheet (click to show/hide)
Messing up other peoples’ good ideas: +4 (passively applied)
Why in the world would this be a good idea? No.

Restoration mode: this bioaugment allows Raiorei to quickly regenerate any physical damage; however, this power isn’t free, Raiorei must be consuming a large amount of food to activate it and will be unable to make any other actions. The use of this augment will also heat up Raiorei’s body due to the high amount of material being transported quickly through his blood stream.
Ya won't just be needing food. You'll be needing (relatively) massive amounts of various materials as well. The previously stated durability doesn't come from natural biological materials. Evolution takes the path of least resistance, not the path of armoring cause why not. Odds are is both the durability and the healing are genetically engineered.

Malus Arms catalog v134.2 400,00,003 page edition: This neural implant allows Raiorei the ability to browse and order Malus Arms weaponry and replica weaponry from his brain, best part is that they have a 30 second teleportation delivery policy (no returns though)! Raiorei told them he’d pay them back eventually; large sums of money/valuables around Raiorei are known to suddenly teleport to Malus Arms HQ presumably as payment for the careless use Raiorei makes of their services.
Gonna veto this. 'Teleportation' is more or less restricted to psions literally breaking spacetime. Most FTL outside of Gateways and Jaunt Drives are also relegated to toptier psions. On top of that, what is functionally a hammerspace weapon storage isn't really balanced in the slightest. Sooooo no to that.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:21:17 am by Kevak »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Heh, Raiorei reminds me of what the Strongarms and Goliaths originally were. Heck, I was originally going to call the Goliaths, Armstrongs.
Somewhere along the way, I went for the more rough and bulky look, but I think I kept the nanomachines reference.
I'm not one for creativity.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Fair enough.

I see by "semi-serious" your leaning more on the serious side than not.

No spacetime inconsistencies? Don't worry I'll make sure information (physical information, referring to objects) travels at sub light speeds in my upcoming changes.

Expect more or less a complete design. I think I'll keep the name and appearance, otherwise I'll start fresh.

Edit: Also by the way, evolution does not always take the path of least resistance. There's a cognitive element to it and I'm not referencing creatures modifying their own genes through genetic engineering.

It's why crows (corvids) are so good at evolving.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:54:28 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No spacetime inconsistencies without a measurable force triggering it. Normally psions. Information and objects Can travel at FTL speeds with certain mechanical tech, however it's very expensive (Lotta exotic matter needed for fuel, stuff's super expensive from a power standpoint to make) compared to the much easier to breed and control psions (Who often have crippling mental problems and varied forms of neurosis.) Sure a planet or two might fall out of existence during the initial breeding process, but once you have a stable genome with a neurosis that makes the psion in question easy to control, you've got yourself an entire family tree of living FTL drives if you happen to have gotten a type that manipulates spacetime.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

What if it's an organization of Psions that teleports things?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

What if it's an organization of Psions that teleports things?
Oh hey, it's DbZ.

I think at that point, they should set up a Psi-teleportation-network. As that would take a lot of psions.
Charge people for instant transportation, and rake in the cash. Because you can't really compete with instant surface to orbit travel.
Of course there's the fact that you're basically making a huge cluster of lunatics, some of whom are less stable than an Eversor assassin. But no plan is perfect.
Just send in some janitors to clean up the blood either for when they go nuts, or their heads explode.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Long range precision is not the strongsuit of psions. The larger the scale, the wider the zone affected. Especially with psi amps, which is the only 'safe' way to do largescale effects.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7