Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27668 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"Since you're...grr, probably gonna kill me anyway, I was sent here to scout out the area.  By them pricks over in the fort.  Be funny watching you and yours tear them to pieces.  But we both know I'm not walking out of here.  Ya mind getting it over with?"

Try and shove the beetle off of me.  Useless effort, in all likelihood, but I ain't going down without some blood from the other guy.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Roll in the dirt to put myself out!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Ah well."

Sell the head, do some odd jobs around town to earn the difference.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(Waiting on tempacc. If they don't post, I will add next turn tomorrow morning.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 4.2
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"......"
Amanda is quiet and thinking looking at the trees examining the Sylvan as throughly as you can without touching them.

Examine my friend! "

Vanessa summons three phantom blades, and flings them rapidly at each of the three creatures.

Upon hearing Aradji's answers, Daji himself didn't know what to answer :
"I wonder why too. Probably because I can't tell Aradian Beetles gender."

They keep walking in the sand, still not finding an oasis. A lot of questions waddle on his mind.
"Say, how was your life in the colony ? Didn't you want to return there ? And why did you accept to follow me ?"

Keeps walking in the desert, looking for a safe place.

"Since you're...grr, probably gonna kill me anyway, I was sent here to scout out the area.  By them pricks over in the fort.  Be funny watching you and yours tear them to pieces.  But we both know I'm not walking out of here.  Ya mind getting it over with?"

Try and shove the beetle off of me.  Useless effort, in all likelihood, but I ain't going down without some blood from the other guy.
Spoiler:  you're... free? (click to show/hide)

(iffy, but accepted. Keep in mind that raised undead will be counted as monsters and may break from your control, becoming sentient the longer they're active. your character will join in next turn.)
Roll in the dirt to put myself out!
Spoiler: plain and simple. (click to show/hide)

"Ah well."

do some odd jobs around town to earn the difference.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Vanessa stays her hand at the order of Gordo, but stares aggressively at her foes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:54:40 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Screw the fort, get as far away from these guys as fast as possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why. Whyyyyyy."

Wesley uses the "ingredients" he acquired. Useless? Sure. A very bad idea? Sure. But what's he using them for? Anything. He just makes a random potion with them. Then he hunts down the bloody snake oil salesman or whatever and demands his money back. If he gets a refusal, the mystery potion gets tossed at the salesman.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Grab my hat, and finally turn off my oven!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"You look really cool."
Compliment.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daji refreshes himself in the oasis, resting a little more before planning his next move.

"We humans aren't connected the way you are with your kin. We don't have a link as strong as yours, but it doesn't stop us from joining together. Feeling connected in the mind to another being feels surprisingly comfortable."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 4.3
Vanessa stays her hand at the order of Gordo, but stares aggressively at her foes.
Spoiler: An uneasy respite (click to show/hide)

Screw the fort, get as far away from these guys as fast as possible.
Spoiler:  there's too many! (click to show/hide)

"Why. Whyyyyyy."

Wesley uses the "ingredients" he acquired. Useless? Sure. A very bad idea? Sure. But what's he using them for? Anything. He just makes a random potion with them. Then he hunts down the bloody snake oil salesman or whatever and demands his money back. If he gets a refusal, the mystery potion gets tossed at the salesman.

Grab my hat, and finally turn off my oven!

"You look really cool."
Compliment.

Daji refreshes himself in the oasis, resting a little more before planning his next move.

"We humans aren't connected the way you are with your kin. We don't have a link as strong as yours, but it doesn't stop us from joining together. Feeling connected in the mind to another being feels surprisingly comfortable."

Spoiler: Your journey begins! (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay then... yeah! Wonderful!"

Wesley considers two possibilities now: one, the letter from his father was a trap sent by the assassins, and two, that the letter was true. He eventually comes up with a solution to the puzzle: mailing a letter to his father asking him a deeply personal question that only his father would know the answer to.
Generic Arms Race.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

>I might as well search around for 'Em then.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16