Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27329 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Break free, keep fighting.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

What needed to be done was fairly obvious. Wesley simply listened. If there were any others, they would be audible.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Continue towards the steppes. Maybe the magical stuff is coming from there?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 4.4.1
((I know. Nothing really else to do as an action, for now. I guess if you really want it...))

Vanessa defends herself?
Spoiler: Well, here goes. (click to show/hide)
(GM note: I just realized I set you against your own character. Silly me.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Vanessa pulls back, removing herself from the claws. She crouches down, obviously in pain, and summons as many phantom blades as possible. She flicks them towards her foe, then takes on a very defensive position.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(Just missing Nakeen for next turn.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just missing Nakeen for next turn.)
(Will post once I'm done with Durst FastAction)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daji was panting due to the exhausting effort.
"Are you okay Aradji ? We must get out of here !"

Then he realized the Aradian was wounded by Radasars' venom.

Tend to Aradji's wounds, using water from the oasis to clean them. Maybe try to see if I don't have a knowledge about medicinal herbs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

I think I will just watch, people Always seem to blame necromancers after undead attacks for some strange reason. Besides *I* Am here to study the undead, not Slay them.

Think really hard stare at the stick and try and make a glowing orb with the wand.

Break free, keep fighting.
Spoiler: in a tight bind. (click to show/hide)

What needed to be done was fairly obvious. Wesley simply listened. If there were any others, they would be audible.

Continue towards the steppes. Maybe the magical stuff is coming from there?

Vanessa pulls back, removing herself from the claws. She crouches down, obviously in pain, and summons as many phantom blades as possible. She flicks them towards her foe, then takes on a very defensive position.

Daji was panting due to the exhausting effort.
"Are you okay Aradji ? We must get out of here !"

Then he realized the Aradian was wounded by Radasars' venom.

Tend to Aradji's wounds, using water from the oasis to clean them. Maybe try to see if I don't have a knowledge about medicinal herbs.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:45:09 pm by Dustan Hache »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

KEEP STRUGGLING
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

I Sit down and consider wrighting a Book on whoever wins... if the Idots don't come after me.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

I Sit down and consider wrighting a Book on whoever wins... if the Idots don't come after me.
(you don't want to make a undead book, they're horrible at fighting. no, you should probably Wright a human silly. Also, there are no Eye-dots attacking or even existing here! *Obvious GMtroll is Obvious*)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Go back to the village/town with the orb in my  hand and shout the below.
"LOOK LOOK WHAT I MADE! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT YOU JUST HAVE TOO!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Teehee, what a silly. I had magic all along !"

Anyway.

"The desert is too dangerous recently... we must reach human lands. We will find answers here, but we will have to be very careful."

Head toward the center of Ashafan kingdom, on a quest to find someone knowledgeable of monsters or magic.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Hum hm... I've got another idea!"

Wesley went off and found some kids, then paid them a copper(or a few)(or whatnot) to throw rotten eggs at the door. Hopefully everybody inside(or anybody) except his father would promptly run after them so he could go in without risk.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16