Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27633 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [4/8, Turn 2]
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 10:00:23 pm »

Turn 2.1
"Aradian Mirage Beetles...the desert be damned. Let's not attract their attention."

Daji is like, not approaching the Aradian hive. He heard of the terrible fate the poor travelers who fell prey to their claws.

Explore the ruins, in search of something interesting

Spoiler: something interesting (click to show/hide)

Throw a stick or rock or anything small nearby in another direction.  Hopefully that distracts it.

"CRIKEY!"

Wesley makes a break for it.

Tarsus looks with sadness as he's forced into this situation. Trial by combat? Is our kingdom really still relying on these archaic methods, obviously inspired by old pagan practices? The order has always disapproved of such things, but its leaders have always been too feeble to directly intervene. That the church would fall into the hands of such feeble leadership, what a disgrace!

This hierarchy is too feeble to convey the teachings of the great Lord. To submit even me, a man of the book, to blasphemous practices.
...Wait.
Blasphemy...

Tarsus' face starts to contort into a scowl as he waits to be taken to the arena.

Thats right, BLASPHEMY! TO FORCE A MAN OF THE WAY TO TAKE PART IN PRACTICES TAKEN FROM ANCIENT PAGAN DEVIANT TRIBES?! WHAT ARE THESE HERETICS THINKING, MAKING THE PEOPLE WATCH THIS UNHOLY DISPLAY??!! THE MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WILL BE PUNISHED WITH THE HOLY HAND OF THE LORD!

Tarsus' face is now a veiny mess of pure righteous fury now.

PROCEED TO THE ARENA AND MAKE THE OPPONENT KNIGHT REPENT, YOUR ONLY WEAPON SHALL BE THE WORDS OF THE LORD, BOUND IN IRON, INSERTED INTO A FACE

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: battle of the angry (click to show/hide)

Characters and stats
(Still updating. It's a lot of work!)

Other
Looks like I'm a bit late, but here's a sheet.

(while the sheet itself is okay, I cannot ensure your animal/monster companion will make it into the game. Most people are starting out on their own, and I would prefer that it remained that way if possible.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"I never planned on living forever..."

Charge the damn thing, kill or be killed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Interesting. Maybe it's a good occasion to test it ?"

Daji feels reckless after finding the book.

Ambush the Aradian Worker and cast the spell on it ((And then it ends up being a boosting spell xD))

(Oh yes it is :D)

(while the sheet itself is okay, I cannot ensure your animal/monster companion will make it into the game. Most people are starting out on their own, and I would prefer that it remained that way if possible.)
((Maybe you could do it like I did with Ferratus and Kardassus ?))

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

((I just went and gave myself another skill. Maybe I'll rewrite the backstory someday. Maybe.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Ambush the Aradian Worker and cast the spell on it ((And then it ends up being a boosting spell xD))

(Oh yes it is :D)

((Maybe you could do it like I did with Ferratus and Kardassus ?))
(I could, but that would require either making the creature a part of his broken mind, or something else lurking in him.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Whew! Close one!"

Wesley continues his travels, analyzing his herbs as he does so.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

BLARAGLGLGLGL

Despite taking the equivalent of an incendiary cannon shot to the chest and the smell of burn cloth and flesh permeating the air, Tarsus remains very much motivated, and is now convinced the only salvation for this knight comes from a personal encounter with the Lord himself.

Altough he must tend to himself first.

Use Lay on Hands on yourself, then CONTINUE INSERTING FAITH INTO THE KNIGHT'S SKULL

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 2.2
"I never planned on living forever..."

Charge the damn thing, kill or be killed.

Spoiler: Spellcheck inbound (click to show/hide)

Looks like I'm a bit late, but here's a sheet.

"Whew! Close one!"

Wesley continues his travels, analyzing his herbs as he does so.

BLARAGLGLGLGL

Despite taking the equivalent of an incendiary cannon shot to the chest and the smell of burn cloth and flesh permeating the air, Tarsus remains very much motivated, and is now convinced the only salvation for this knight comes from a personal encounter with the Lord himself.

Altough he must tend to himself first.

Use Lay on Hands on yourself, then CONTINUE INSERTING FAITH INTO THE KNIGHT'S SKULL

Characters and stats
(Slow down kids, I am having to keep track of your crap mentally at this point!)

Other

(There may be a psychic joining the game soon, but I dunno. going to be interesting how that goes, I am just waiting for the player to post their sheet here.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:52:14 am by Dustan Hache »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Wonderful. WOO!"

Wesley continues traveling and herb gathering. How long is it till the nearest settlement?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:20:49 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

The Lord answers my prayers, AND OFFERS ME FURTHER BURDENS SO I MAY BECOME STRONGER. PRAISE THE HIGHER ONE FOR HIS WISDOM.

The knight's increased agressiveness and the healing mishap only serves to further work Tarsus into a religious fury.

Use your religious fervor to steel yourself and BASH GOD INTO THESE MISCREANTS

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:15:28 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(... Can't tell if troll or serious sheet.)
(If you really are serious about joining, I am going to need to remove the picture from it. In addition, You need to remove one skill or trait, you exceeded the combined maximum of three. Finally, several of these abilities seem a bit overpowered. notably "Adorable as hell" and "ultimate hugger".)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((Serious about joining even though it's not a very serious character but yeah just fixed it feel free to remove picture.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NO!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:58:15 pm by Lermfish »

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Oh dear, where am I now?
The town! We were going to the town! I just told you that!
The town? Why? Did I leave the oven on again? Nooooooooo!

Head towards the town

((I assume this means the lizard is okay?))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16