Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27676 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(I added it in as a flavor. It's all inside your wizard's head, so it won't actually do anything itself... for now.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A binding spell ?! This is my chance !..."

Daji draws his dagger, and throws himself at the beetle, aiming for a weak point.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"A binding spell ?! This is my chance !..."

Daji draws his dagger, and throws himself at the beetle, aiming for a weak point.
(Sorry, I should clarify. You don't know what the spell did to it, but the spell did affect the beetle.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Daji is just assuming what the spell is, in the heat of the moment)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Jimmy unleashes a FLURRY OF PUNCHES at his opponent.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((So is my sheet okay now?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's what I'm saying.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(
That's what I'm saying.
(Alright, let me sort you two out.
Lermfish, you have been accepted already, and your character is going to be doing stuff in the turn I write up.

Abstract, you still need to nerf down "Adorable as hell" and "Ultimate Hugger" before I will accept you.

I am still writing up the next turn, and It is taking a bit of time. I am also trying to give nakeen enough time to advance his own game inbetween my turns, which are much more rapid due to the current lack of major plot and plotdumping. Please be patient with me as well, It's my first time running a forum game of any sort.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Don't worry and take your time. Thanks for allowing me some time to write the turns of the other RTD !)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((Did I made it so that for adorable as hell the creatures actually have to have empathy so it won't work on everything and ultimate hugger only stop's the fight for two turns and by stop the fight it means stop exactly one monster or person the one she hugged plus it's only a 10% chance.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((Did I made it so that for adorable as hell the creatures actually have to have empathy so it won't work on everything and ultimate hugger only stop's the fight for two turns and by stop the fight it means stop exactly one monster or person the one she hugged plus it's only a 10% chance.))
(okay, I see now. I'll add you to the next turn. Lots of things, monster included, have empathy which Is why I was still upset about it. Then I realized that I can also decide not to roll it, at least under certain circumstances [like mustering the will to strike a first time, but injuring themselves or missing when they do strike.] Sorry for the hassle.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(okay, I see now. I'll add you to the next turn. Lots of things, monster included, have empathy which Is why I was still upset about it. Then I realized that I can also decide not to roll it, at least under certain circumstances [like mustering the will to strike a first time, but injuring themselves or missing when they do strike.] Sorry for the hassle.)
((When in doubt, have faith in the dice ! And if even the dice is trying to screw you, don't hesitate to interpret the result in a way that fit your vision. I often do so in the other rtd.))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in? I-I'm in?

YOU ARE ALL GONNA DIE! after i grind for a million years . . .

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

I'm in? I-I'm in?

(Careful lerm, the wrath of the GM can be both direct and indirect in this game. the only barriers standing between you and me are the dice, and Nakeen's turns in the other half.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in? I-I'm in?

((I wonder what would happen if you killed yourself in the other game. Or the other way around.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16