Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27580 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

BLARAGLGLGL

Tarsus feel like he should make this guard repent from striking a servant of the lord, but then he's further reminded that THE LORD MUST BE TESTING HIM.

ALAS, YOU ARE LUCKY TO SERVE AS AN INSTRUMENT OF THE LORD TO STEEL ME ON MY PATH, AS A BLADE THAT IS TEMPERED BY THE HAMMER, THANK YOU MILITE

Tarsus blesses the guard then decides to walk around the town seeking divine cues on his duty.

BE A WANDERING ANGRY PRIEST
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile

PTW, else I'd miss meeting some unfortunate souls. Really, don't send anyone in my direction. Neither Ulkas nor Astrosa are merciful.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(If for some reason one of them encounters ulkas, you can be sure that I will do a saving roll for them. Almost nonexistent chance of survival at this point in time.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((By the way, shouldn't you focus on ordering the Character Sheets before the next turn ? Postponing this will add a huge load in the future))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((By the way, shouldn't you focus on ordering the Character Sheets before the next turn ? Postponing this will add a huge load in the future))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Long deep sigh x) ))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((Long deep sigh x) ))
(but in all seriousness today, I am not really feeling too hot. Loads of physical and mental work, and I don't think I will be cranking out a turn today, let alone the character sheet list.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(but in all seriousness today, I am not really feeling too hot. Loads of physical and mental work, and I don't think I will be cranking out a turn today, let alone the character sheet list.)
((I will help you out. Will pop out some character sheet in the hour, I'm lucky to have a free week-end for once))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 2.5: A series of fortunate-ish events.
Jimmy gets into his pugilistic stance, and keeps them all in his sights, waiting for them to make the first move.

> ATTACK! Use my attacks! If I should die, glory be to the Emperor!
Spoiler: Terror... (click to show/hide)

((Oh, so short lived my poor Daji ! Let's see if fate has another trick in its sleeve for you...))

Having been afflicted by the Mindwipe, Daji feels dizzy and not in control of his body despite still possessing his own thoughts.

Try to influence the Aradian Worker's mind with my thoughts. Like some kind of parasite, trying to awaken his latent individuality, while I feign being mind-controlled. Who knows what would happen to me if they discovered I wasn't under their control ?
Spoiler: ...and Madness. (click to show/hide)

Put out my hat! With their faces!

Talk to the guards.
Spoiler: Much talking. (click to show/hide)

Sleep. Potentially try to gaze within soul to see true self.
Spoiler: It can't be done! (click to show/hide)

BLARAGLGLGL

Tarsus feel like he should make this guard repent from striking a servant of the lord, but then he's further reminded that THE LORD MUST BE TESTING HIM.

ALAS, YOU ARE LUCKY TO SERVE AS AN INSTRUMENT OF THE LORD TO STEEL ME ON MY PATH, AS A BLADE THAT IS TEMPERED BY THE HAMMER, THANK YOU MILITE

Tarsus blesses the guard then decides to walk around the town seeking divine cues on his duty.

BE A WANDERING ANGRY PRIEST

Characters and stats by Nakéen

Spoiler: Jimmy Nix The Wrestler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wesley the Alchemist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Daji Ashmal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wizbang (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Amanda Loveheart (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reeva Psisister (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:24:30 am by Dustan Hache »

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Oh, so it's hungry, huh? Keep Mindfraying it. One thing I've learned is that if you eat too much, them's the brakes.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Use Captive Audience on myself to try and cut the vines.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

can you take me out for a walk in the forest?
Ask guard for assistance in walking in the forest.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Haha Fallacy tried to initiate an enlightenment trip.))

Daji is terrified, but still trying to feint his servility. He doesn't know how long he will be able to maintain a semblance of control over the beetle. What will happen after ?

((What is happening ? What should I do ? I don't want to die...))

For now, calmly analyze the situation. How many beetles are there ? Try to suggest the worker under my influence to tell the workers everything is alright and that they can leave him alone with me.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

can you take me out for a walk in the forest?
Ask guard for assistance in walking in the forest.
((Lolitrap sprung out !))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16