Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Fitnessgram Pacer Test [Mechanics Test and Interest Check]  (Read 1120 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

You sweat nervously as the voice cracks onto the gym loud speakers. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start" The 12 year old children line up around you, some shedding tears, others praying silently. "The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]" Kids flinch at the sound of the beep, tears well up in your eyes."A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start." Before you start of couse, you think about yourself, and your chances of winning

Spoiler: What the hell is this (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Traits (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!