Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 177253 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 14.0: A Fresh Start
« Reply #1665 on: May 18, 2016, 08:33:24 pm »

"Well the reason why I ask about these incidents are simply, because my investigation led to some keardai being involved with the incitement. Do you have anything to say about that?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1666 on: May 18, 2016, 08:41:28 pm »

"I lead them, I do not control them. I did not ask them to incite riots, if that's what you're trying to imply."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: May 18, 2016, 08:44:51 pm »

"I am not trying to imply anything, I was merely wondering if you had anything to say on it. I suspected nothing of you, but I would not be disciplined if I wouldn't ask now would I?"
"Sadly I am not hungry, but I would be thrilled to be shown around your castle."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1668 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »

"Gladly.

I've spent a great deal of Essence and labor ensuring this place is both strong and beautiful. I only regret that it must be a fortress over a museum."

The inner palace contains a number of alcoves displaying masterwork statues and other artwork, alongside suits of armor and weapons both ceremonial and practical. The sounds of forge work echoed through the halls, and there were quite a few openings that looked into workshops. There was also a grand theater near the back of the palace.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: May 18, 2016, 09:31:56 pm »

"I understand. Those riots have lead me to enforce a more democratic aproach on Gnu, and I would like to see more Keardai involvement there. The only pain halting my followers to also pray to other gods is that it would damage me, due to the universal laws. You have wonderful creations, and I see your followers have mighty discipline. We both, we could work together in a pantheon, you know?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1670 on: May 18, 2016, 09:44:26 pm »

"We could. I am already collaborating with another, perhaps they would be wiling to form a pantheon is three. Three is a good number, very traditional."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: May 18, 2016, 09:55:41 pm »

"Who is the other one you work with? I also feel that three is a good number."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: May 18, 2016, 10:21:48 pm »

Vulkus drinks from a flask of literal firewater, and offers some to the rest of the Council.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1673 on: May 18, 2016, 10:38:00 pm »

"They will come forward if they so desire. For now I will respect their anonymity."
GM of Trespassers V2.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 18, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »

Vulkus drinks from a flask of literal firewater, and offers some to the rest of the Council.
"No thanks Vul, i already have a drink though the gesture is appreciated."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 18, 2016, 11:25:13 pm »

Urnoth Spends 5 Essence to create more Abyssal Shades, and tells the Patriarchs to Found Five Great Cities at each corner of the Abyss.

He blesses the Efforts of the Shades with 1 Essence, and tells them to Go Forth and Multiply.

Urthon also disguises himself as an Ambiguous yet extremely charismatic Mortal and spreads rumors of Urnoth's Power.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: May 19, 2016, 07:42:29 am »

Zurion nods in agreement.
"I will remember that. I am glad we could clear up the understanding of the riot case. It seems to be of mortal doings and therefore I will go try to ease the causes of the riots instead of looking for the invisible perpetrator. Thank you for your straightforward invitation. I would be gladly introduced to a Pantheon I can assure. So please contact your associate and let me know of the details of your patheon if he agrees to let me join."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 19, 2016, 08:53:50 am »

A Fae celebration has been held in Elea, accompanied by the dumping of a strange snow-like material just outside the town wall.
Investigate.

"I think I have an idea!"
Sliva would like to create Councils of Peace and Order in any Fae cities. The Councils are in charge of enforcing laws created by the mayors. Sliva will spend 2 essence to create very light and glowy blue armour for the Council members. Sliva will then spend 2 essence to create more Fae.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: May 19, 2016, 09:50:43 am »

I propose that interesting sites created and changed by the gods are all gathered and displayed by the one that calculates. It should include a name a small description of the site, and its location.
SUPPORT
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: May 19, 2016, 03:28:24 pm »

I propose that interesting sites created and changed by the gods are all gathered and displayed by the one that calculates. It should include a name a small description of the site, and its location.
OPPOSE
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 135