Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 173942 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #405 on: April 30, 2016, 12:18:36 am »

Propose: Discard all redundant planet creation proposals, specifically:
CNCL000.029
NW (N.2.9?)
CNCL000.036
CNCL000.042
Axe 5
as they are either outvoted or are variations of the current most popular idea.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 30, 2016, 12:26:35 am »

"I am Meow. Voidweft of Oblivion and Void. The arbitrary definitions of Creation appear to have noted that my Chaotic tendencies have faded with my youth."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 30, 2016, 12:35:48 am »

The Darkness sighs in vague annoyance.

"Why must we bicker when there is naught but words to bicker over? None stand to profit over childish suggestions and bickering! I suppose that you'll carry on regardless of what I've said but now that it's out there, my conscience is clear. If you aren't currently informed, I am Urnoth, the All-Seeing, All-Knowing, and All-Present God of Secrets and Darkness.

I have NO OPINION whatsoever concerning any of the current suggestions although I most certainly will pay them no heed should I find them to be frivolous or a hindrance to me, my goals and my future followers. Good Night to you, good sirs, ladies, and other forms of Divinity."

Neutral towards all current proposals.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2016, 12:37:34 am »

"Munr03...s33s...n0...purp0s3...1n...gr34t1ngs...."

CNCL000.029
NW (N.2.9?)
CNCL000.036
CNCL000.042
Axe 5

Support

"W3...d0...n0t..w4nt..th3m...4ll...2...p4ss...4ft3r...4ll..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2016, 12:38:25 am »

CNCL000.029
NW (N.2.9?)
CNCL000.036
CNCL000.042
Axe 5

Saukko

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2016, 12:53:53 am »

The faint frame of a body slowly finalizes as a kind of reverse fade. After a few minutes the figure is fully visible and a pair of mismatched eyes go blinky blink in surprise and apparent curiosity of this new experience. Turning her head to the left and then the right, her wild hair follows as she tries to take everything in. Seemingly this is too much for this new creature and falling to a kind of crouch to reserve her energy and reduce the vertigo of almost standing up too fast. Her breath evens out in the process of accepting everything she see's, considering that previously it was all inky blackness and writhing Cthulhu like tentacles. Well that last one was her imagination, maybe.

Feeling a bit better, she rose again to a full stand, finally taking notice of other figures out and about. Did she have a voice yet? She couldn't be sure, but that would require something to say and how exactly does one just newly birthed,come to be and immediately have a full repertoire of things to discuss and talk about? She would have to stay back and observe, besides, this was tiring and a lot of energy seems to be expended errantly existing out of the misty ether. 
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:26 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons.]

CNCL000.036: Oppose
CNCL000.036.1: Oppose
IB 0.01: Oppose

"One seem obsessed with spheres, wishing earth a sphere, and the sun one sphere bigger than all earth.
One speak of going outside the spheres of earth, but why? What is to be found when there is actual nothing outside?
One can only find what one make, one would have to create new earth to find.
But one could just use portals instead. And one would.
"

"One only suggest universes of spheres so one can separate. One can wholly separate that which was never connected.
If one has unbreakable connection, one cannot separate wholly.
I hate one's desire for isolation, one's desire for endless stagnation, one's desire for ever peace.
One cannot thrive in ever peace, one cannot appreciate peace in ever peace. One would only send one's universe to ultimate twilight.
"

"I have seen the aftermath of ultimate twilight, and every is currently residing in it."
Axt draws his sword, and plants it into the rock he had previously thrown.
"This is where the sphere of earth shall reside, for only GID:02 will succeed, Conclusion 36 will not."

"If one want spheres, there will only be one, and no more. If one wants more earth, make it a realm, connected to the sphere of earth."

Edit: ((Sorta f***ed up a bit, edited so it referred to only one sphere.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:30:59 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #412 on: April 30, 2016, 05:52:34 am »

A sudden kzee erupted from the void, like a rusted dagger resonating as if a Hooker hastily gouged her Pimp.
Out from the distinct noise came a squaloring visage of flesh and reanimating cuts. One eye proturbed from this ungodly, but divine mass.

"Ado...Brethren. I offer as much salutions to you, as a soul getting its conscious meticulously rended by Zenoggli void Imps...In a good way.. "

For a moment Dreadnog closes his singular eye to get a etchy gist of the situation.

"I suppose I must vote for these...Proposals..Alright."

After four mortal hours of concentration, staring at the void encrusted Proposal Log, Dreadnog wobbled up in the air somewhat. It was an equivalent to a shrug.

"I am mostly indifferent....For am confused as to the numerical format."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 30, 2016, 07:44:39 am »

"The numerical format is Chaos. It isn't meant to be Orderly. Vote for what you desire. Or do not. To be entirely honest I feel like Creation made a poor choice in giving such an abstract Bubble to newborn Godlings and Voidspawn. Too much freedom and now they know not what to do."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2016, 07:53:32 am »

Ahem.
... 1.1 is wrong.  That should read HALF an Essence, not FIVE Essence.

IB 1.1 has a support from me.

Axe 2 has an oppose from me.

CNCL.000.036 has a support from me under the same conditions as CNCL.000.036.01

((All right, hold on, I need to do this on a computer.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:32:50 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2016, 09:18:16 am »

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at a cost of 4E to all. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no additional cost. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.
"Simply repeating myself as previously stated. Five yes, one no by my count."
Support

"I want this over with, your system seems fair enough..."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2016, 09:26:30 am »

Angel Proposal
There is two types of Angels. Heralds and Standard Angels. The base cost of 10 Standard Angels is 1E+Calculations. The base cost of 1 Herald is 1E+Calculations. The Herald is a standard angel with increased attributes and unique skills as well as a more fleshed out personality. Standard Angels are created with specific purposes such as: Spread my faith, or Protect the Dreaming, Teach Mettalurgy etc.. While a Herald takes this standard role as important too, he also has a submission within the framework of the purpose he was created in.

"I think we also need rules about creature creations."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2016, 09:29:10 am »

CNCL000.029
NW (N.2.9?)
CNCL000.036
CNCL000.042
Axe 5

SUPPORT
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2016, 09:36:20 am »

CNCL000.029
NW (N.2.9?)
CNCL000.036
CNCL000.042
Axe 5

SUPPORT

Support
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 30, 2016, 09:37:19 am »

Angel Proposal
There is two types of Angels. Heralds and Standard Angels. The base cost of 10 Standard Angels is 1E+Calculations. The base cost of 1 Herald is 1E+Calculations. The Herald is a standard angel with increased attributes and unique skills as well as a more fleshed out personality. Standard Angels are created with specific purposes such as: Spread my faith, or Protect the Dreaming, Teach Mettalurgy etc.. While a Herald takes this standard role as important too, he also has a submission within the framework of the purpose he was created in.

"I think we also need rules about creature creations."
Suppirt
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 135