Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 173934 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2016, 02:53:37 pm »

propose
Only the planet proposal with the highest amount of supports minus opposes can be enacted.
Support with this change.

Saukko

Oppose the amendment
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2016, 03:07:58 pm »

[Act, God of Enchanted Weapons]
propose
Only the planet proposal with the highest amount of supports can be enacted.
Oppose
Edit:
propose
Only the planet proposal with the highest amount of supports minus opposes can be enacted.
Support with this change.
Oppose
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:22:30 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [19/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2016, 03:26:51 pm »

CYBER DRAGON; GOD OF SCIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE

A large and beautiful dragon, made of mostly blue and white steel circles before landing neatly near the other gods. It coughs conspicuously before joining in.

"Ah. The Void calls and I have answered."

propose

OPPOSE!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2016, 03:28:57 pm »

CYBER DRAGON; GOD OF SCIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE

A large and beautiful dragon, made of mostly blue and white steel circles before landing neatly near the other gods. It coughs conspicuously before joining in.

"Ah. The Void calls and I have answered."

propose

OPPOSE!

"New god, why do you do this? Do you want multiple conflicting planets floating around?"

Oppose all planet proposals other then CNCL000.036.1
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2016, 03:32:58 pm »

>Hello there.

>...Yes, why not have more than one creation?  It allows yet more versatility...

>I Oppose this now:
propose

((@Lermfish:Please don't put that header on all your posts, by the way; as cool as it is, it eats limited data for mobile-browser peeps.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2016, 03:35:24 pm »

>Hello there.

>...Yes, why not have more than one creation?  It allows yet more versatility...

>I Oppose this now:
propose

((@Lermfish:Please don't put that header on all your posts, by the way; as cool as it is, it eats limited data for mobile-browser peeps.))

"For now it'll make it easy to have interaction between our mortal races, also right now it seems like a good idea to hold off on more then one or two planets"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2016, 03:36:02 pm »

"Some of us enjoy a little bit of conflict over limited space and resources. Multiple planets and enough space for everyone takes away from that.

There's nothing to stop us creating more cosmic entities later."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2016, 03:38:36 pm »

>I do not think we cannot have interaction merely because there is more landmass.  Portals are things we could create.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2016, 03:39:46 pm »

"New god, why do you do this? Do you want multiple conflicting planets floating around?"

"Mm. Conflicting planets? Such is moot; we are gods. The shapers of the universe. As gods, we each have our own...unique flair that must be respected as separate distinct spheres. To limit the creation of planets is to limit the gods ourselves. Favouring knowledge and innovation, I need as much room as possible to truly see how things grow. How they improve."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2016, 03:40:30 pm »

>I do not think we cannot have interaction merely because there is more landmass.  Portals are things we could create.

"Those will be chosen interactions. Interactions that are to some extent forced are much more entertaining."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2016, 03:41:10 pm »

"Mm. Conflicting planets? Such is moot; we are gods. The shapers of the universe. As gods, we each have our own...unique flair that must be respected as separate distinct spheres. To limit the creation of planets is to limit the gods ourselves. Favouring knowledge and innovation, I need as much room as possible to truly see how things grow. How they improve."

"Agreeable. While repeated trials is a good thing, shouldn't we make a control planet first?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2016, 03:41:51 pm »

>Hello there.

>I Oppose this now:
propose

"Inc0rr3ct....th3...4mm0unt....0f...v3rs4t1l1ty...r3m41ns...th3...s4m3...w1th...1...0r...m0r3......1t...just...d3cr34s3s....1nt3r4ct10n..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2016, 03:45:55 pm »

>Propose that there shall be created a simulation, and that simulation shall be defined by the majority of gods voting.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2016, 03:47:27 pm »

>Propose that there shall be created a simulation, and that simulation shall be defined by the majority of gods voting.

"A simulation of what, exactly?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2016, 03:49:42 pm »

"1f...3v3ryth1ng...1s...c0nn3ct3d...by....p0rt4ls...wh4t...is...th3...d1ff3r3nc3...b3tw33n...0n3...l4ndm4ss...4nd....m4ny?"

Oppose.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 135