Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 173928 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [19/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2016, 03:50:43 pm »

"Agreeable. While repeated trials is a good thing, shouldn't we make a control planet first?"
"A test planet some of our sentients may share -- that we may share -- until we work out a system of balance. I find this agreeable, for I have not forgotten my Way."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:52:54 pm by Lermfish »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2016, 03:52:33 pm »

>Propose that there shall be created a simulation, and that simulation shall be defined by the majority of gods voting.

"A simulation of what, exactly?"
>Of whatever we decide to simulate.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2016, 03:53:29 pm »

"Agreeable. While repeated trials is a good thing, shouldn't we make a control planet first?"
"A test planet some of our sentients may share, until we work out a system of balance. I find this agreeable, for I have not forgotten my Way."
"Thanks for seeing my point. I'm excited to cultivate knowledge with you in the future. Quick question, what is your alignment?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2016, 03:54:13 pm »

>Propose that there shall be created a simulation, and that simulation shall be defined by the majority of gods voting.

"A simulation of what, exactly?"
>Of whatever we decide to simulate.

Support "so long as the simulation is The Everymind's death under an infinite number of circumstances."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2016, 03:57:48 pm »

"Really, and you call me childish."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »

Quote from: tntey
"Thanks for seeing my point. I'm excited to cultivate knowledge with you in the future. Quick question, what is your alignment?"

"Knowledge. Innovation. Technology."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2016, 04:00:00 pm »

"Knowledge. Innovation. Technology."
"No, I mean are you chaotic good or lawful evil. That kind of evil"
"Can this god's death be in the sim too?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2016, 04:02:20 pm »

"Someone clearly holds a grudge.

Why would we need to simulate anything? It would be no fun to see things pan out with prior knowledge via simulation. Thus, showing a simulation of a god dying - something I never want to see for real, by the way - will at least provide us entertainment while our creations grow."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2016, 04:03:57 pm »

Quote from: tntey
"No, I mean are you chaotic good or lawful evil. That kind of evil"

"Neutral."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2016, 04:06:17 pm »

Why would we need to simulate anything? It would be no fun to see things pan out with prior knowledge via simulation. Thus, showing a simulation of a god dying - something I never want to see for real, by the way - will at least provide us entertainment while our creations grow."

"I just wanted to point out you are no better then me since you suggusted the simulation being of the god who suggested it dying over and over, and yes it would be amusing its still childish, hence the reasoning i called you out on it."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2016, 04:10:15 pm »

"I just wanted to point out you are no better then me since you suggusted the simulation being of the god who suggested it dying over and over, and yes it would be amusing its still childish, hence the reasoning i called you out on it."

"I never said I was better than you. Indeed, I said we were equal, like everyone else present.

I would like to avoid restarting our argument, however. It was pointless then, doubly so now."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2016, 04:11:46 pm »

>Alignment?  Alignment?  Hmph.

>And yet we have only the one universe, so we cannot explore all possibilities anyway.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2016, 04:13:43 pm »

"I never said I was better than you. Indeed, I said we were equal, like everyone else present.

I would like to avoid restarting our argument, however. It was pointless then, doubly so now."

"Calling someone childish in the way you did is a kind of way to say i was lesser then you, but never mind that, lets not start this up again."

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2016, 04:15:45 pm »

"Why do we bicker amongst ourselves?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2016, 04:17:10 pm »

"Why do we bicker amongst ourselves?"
"Nothing better to do"
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 135