Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176279 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [19/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #495 on: April 30, 2016, 07:37:45 pm »

I propose creating a system of 12 large round Rocks (or planets, if you prefer that term) orbiting around a glowing crystal. Will cost all gods 2E.[/color]

Oppose

"We have enough bloody proposals as it is, we're just being picky now.

What would we do with 12 planets? It's as if you lot don't want to have our creations interact at all."

"Creations that clearly will never coexist peacefully can live on different planets. More diversity. More objects in the sky to inspire art. More is greater than less.There are many reasons."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 30, 2016, 07:46:55 pm »

I propose creating a system of 12 large round Rocks (or planets, if you prefer that term) orbiting around a glowing crystal. Will cost all gods 2E.[/color]

Oppose

What would we do with 12 planets? It's as if you lot don't want to have our creations interact at all."

"Creations that clearly will never coexist peacefully can live on different planets. More diversity. More objects in the sky to inspire art. More is greater than less.There are many reasons."

"You forgot a being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

We can create a single entity large enough for all our beings, diverse or otherwise. Should we so desire and want to keep certain creations separate, we can create barriers between them. We can produce lights in the sky to entertain our creations, inspiring art, philosophy or curiousity. Quantity does not necessarily beget quality.

There is nothing that having multiple planets will have that cannot be achieved with a single one."

((and on a meta note, we want things to be simple for KJP to keep track of :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 30, 2016, 07:51:41 pm »

"I'd still like to have more planets and more stone, to increase the possibilities. Even if only one or a few are heavily populated, twelve planets have twelve times the potential."

((OOC: uninhabited planets need not be constantly calculated, and later can be colonized, inhabited, or harvested if wanted))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:54:06 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 30, 2016, 07:59:22 pm »

((OOC: uninhabited planets need not be constantly calculated, and later can be colonized, inhabited, or harvested if wanted))

((we could also create more later should we so desire! :o))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 30, 2016, 08:01:27 pm »

>Or we could leave the planets for space travel and such, yes?

"U...w4nt...t0...m4k3....MT...r0cks...just...s0...m0rt4ls...c4n...v1s1t...l4t3r???.....h0w....po1ntl3ss.....Y...d0...th4t???"

Oppose

"Th3y...c0uld...d0...th4t...0n...d1ff3r3nt....c0nt3n3ts...4s...w3ll......m0st...0f...us...d0...n0t...w4nt...m0rt4ls...t0...B...s3p3r4t3e.....
...th3y...c4nt....3v3n....s33....0bj3cts...1n...th3...sky...fully.....c0uld...just...us3...st4rs...t0...s4m3...3ff3ct....
...h4v1ng...p01ntl3ss...pl4n3ts...1s...p01ntl3ss"

"I'd still like to have more planets and more stone, to increase the possibilities. Even if only one or a few are heavily populated, twelve planets have twelve times the potential."

"Th3r3...1s...n0th1ng...th4t...1ncr34s3s...th3...p0ss1b1l1t13s...1n...h4v1ng....mult1pl3...pl4n3ts.....1...h4s...just..4s...much...pot3nt14l...4s...1000...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 30, 2016, 08:06:24 pm »

"While we're waiting for planets to appear, we need to talk about creating sapient creatures"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #501 on: April 30, 2016, 08:07:25 pm »

"Not to mention my proposition leaving room for multiple worlds in the first place."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2016, 08:29:42 pm »

>What is your name?

Dyastopia the Despondent

She extends a hand out, somehow knowing this is a form of introducing yourself to someone. The fish, only created for a brief entertainment, blow away in a colorful kind of light smoke.

But you can call me Dia for short.
>It is nice to meet you Dia.  I am the Everymind.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2016, 10:02:38 pm »

>It is nice to meet you Dia.  I am the Everymind.

It is so very nice to meet you, Everymind. You are the first I've met here, thank you for making me feel welcome.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2016, 10:05:40 pm »

"I'm vir goddess of dungeons and dragons and mother of monsters. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 30, 2016, 10:15:00 pm »

"I'm vir goddess of dungeons and dragons and mother of monsters. "
Goddess of sloth and despair though despair can seem quite unstable at times, I am afraid I can't do anything about that though. I might try later if I remember.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 30, 2016, 10:16:43 pm »

"Not a fan of despair felt it a little too much that I'm a little sick of it."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 30, 2016, 10:22:09 pm »

Kyuu sighs. "How many times have i introduced myself?.. Never mind that, i am Kyuu, goddess of death and destruction."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 30, 2016, 10:27:22 pm »

Well we can't all, and some of us don't. I think there is all that is to that.

Dia offers as if this is actually helpful and profound, then turns to Kyuu. She tilts her head inquisitively and peers at Kyuu's face.

It's ok, someday you won't have to compensate for all of that.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 30, 2016, 10:33:46 pm »

Kyuu smiles, a evil look in her eye. "Really now, you're no better then the cloud are you, all talk and nothing else."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 135