Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176610 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [17/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2016, 10:18:55 pm »

"The food duh."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2016, 10:21:13 pm »

"And how does the food provide the restorative effects of 5,000 souls per every god in attendance?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2016, 10:22:33 pm »

proposal:
Tea party:every two ticks gods will convene for a small brunch consisting of the finest delicacys and drinks our world's have to offer and share information and advice this meeting will restore 5 essence.

"...Munr03...d03sn't...34t.........4r3...U...ch34p....0r...s0m3th1ng?....Th3r3...1s...n0...n33d...2...b3...s0...st1ngy..."

"And how does the food provide the restorative effects of 5,000 souls per every god in attendance?"

"Th4t....h4s...y3t...2...b3...d3c1d3d.....l4st...Munr03...ch3ck3d....1t...w4sn't...th3...m0st...p0pul4r...1...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2016, 10:24:23 pm »

Vir stares at you like your trying to eradicate all fun and are also incrediblely stupid.
"Because we will it too were gods if we want it to work then reality will bend and this can be nothing but benifical. Someone translate numbers guy I can't understand him!"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2016, 10:26:41 pm »

Slowly the turtle Zurion emerges. After an infinite amount of time he takes a seat at a table to sip off of an ever warm tea cup.
"So, what will it be today? Ah yes, create a to do list and act upon it. I see."
Beriddled by the other gods he starts to shuffle his papers at the coffeetable.
"I wonder how I will fit you guyys in."
Support every proposal about planetary creation up till now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2016, 10:28:40 pm »

proposal:
Tea party:every two ticks gods will convene for a small brunch consisting of the finest delicacys and drinks our world's have to offer and share information and advice this meeting will restore 5 essence.

"...Munr03...d03sn't...34t.........4r3...U...ch34p....0r...s0m3th1ng?....Th3r3...1s...n0...n33d...2...b3...s0...st1ngy..."

"Th4t....h4s...y3t...2...b3...d3c1d3d.....l4st...Munr03...ch3ck3d....1t...w4sn't...th3...m0st...p0pul4r...1...."

"Merely an example, fellow divine. The young one seems to think we can create something from nothing endlessly."

((I must request you put spaces after all your ellipses, man, else when you have a massive retort to someone we'll have a 1,000 character long line! :O

Vir's suggestion is also why I'd have preferred some rules prior to the game; IC there's no reason to oppose the idea, but from a meta standpoint it's somewhat ridiculous))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2016, 10:31:35 pm »

Oppose

"As much as I adore tea parties. And revelries in general, I would rather not have it inject too much Essence into our Creation."

Proposal: Every two ticks, Gods will convene in a feast where with the finest delicacies of each of their respective worlds/culture. At the end of the feast, there will be a sweepstake game where each god must contribute at least 1 Essence to the pot, with more essence increasing their chance of winning, and the winner will take all the essences.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2016, 10:33:09 pm »

"I'm actually really old you guys know that right my body is just the same as when I became a god though I will admit I act like a child a lot but it's because well Im not quite sure being an adult is very fun plus I haven't been taught how to be one so I guess actually I might as well be that young."
Support I lied..
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:36:47 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2016, 10:35:00 pm »

Oppose

"As much as I adore tea parties. And revelries in general, I would rather not have it inject too much Essence into our Creation."

Proposal: Every two ticks, Gods will convene in a feast where with the finest delicacies of each of their respective worlds/culture. At the end of the feast, there will be a sweepstake game where each god must contribute at least 1 Essence to the pot, with more essence increasing their chance of winning, and the winner will take all the essences.

Oppose

"I will not be be forced into spending my Essence for frivolous entertainments."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:42 pm »

"Here, observe the Divinity's ability to bend the laws of reality to our whims. Here he acts like a miser even before the concept of money or miser has been invented. A marvel, is it not?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »

"Yeah this bubble has less rules then the previous one feels lighter easy to live in feel like I'm just really relaxed."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2016, 10:42:30 pm »

"I resent being dictated to spend our finite creative energy in pointless endeavours, fool.

I will not stop the easily amused from doing so, but I think the Council should be held to a higher standard than a gaming commission."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2016, 10:43:03 pm »

proposal:

"Merely an example, fellow divine. The young one seems to think we can create something from nothing endlessly."

((I must request you put spaces after all your ellipses, man, else when you have a massive retort to someone we'll have a 1,000 character long line! :O

Vir's suggestion is also why I'd have preferred some rules prior to the game; IC there's no reason to oppose the idea, but from a meta standpoint it's somewhat ridiculous))

((The writing style is partially meant to curb massive rebuttals :P. I plan on having it change over time, first slowly turning the numbers to actual letters then going from there.))

Oppose

"T4k1ng....3ss3nc3....by....4c3....1s...4....v3ry...b4d...pr3s1d3nt....."

Oppose.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2016, 10:44:29 pm »

"Oh, relax. Statistically, nobody loses essence, but I can amend it to be optional if I must."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2016, 10:46:21 pm »

"I proposed this not out of some frivolous desire but out of a desire to keep the council together because they fall apart because everyone grows to hate each other because no one on the counsel actually cared about the other's and as such I'm actually working to save the counsel."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 135