Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176530 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2016, 09:40:50 pm »

>I believe I have already stated an opinion on that proposal.
"You have neither stated opposition nor support."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:02 pm »

"....1mm4....3xpl0d3...th3...f1rst...th1ng....U...m4k3..."
"What makes you want to do something that bad?"
"I suspect it's simply his nature. We are defined by our spheres after all."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:33 pm »

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at a cost of 4E to all. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no additional cost. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.
"I'm just going to simply repeat my proposal until everyone has voted on it."

Support
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2016, 09:42:45 pm »

Saukko darkens noticeably, flashing and rumbling emanating from within.

"This is merely the form I choose to manifest in, angry pants. Clearly, you have no idea what a stupid, genderless cloud is capable of. Perhaps you will find out sometime."
"Oh im so scared." Kyuu says sarcastically before she takes a deep metaphorical breath and stops being on fire before saying "Where are my manners, though you really are foolhardy aren't you."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2016, 09:45:37 pm »

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at a cost of 4E to all. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no additional cost. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.
"I'm just going to simply repeat my proposal until everyone has voted on it."
>Support if cost of moon-editing is 5E.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2016, 09:47:28 pm »

Support
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2016, 09:47:47 pm »

Saukko darkens noticeably, flashing and rumbling emanating from within.

"This is merely the form I choose to manifest in, angry pants. Clearly, you have no idea what a stupid, genderless cloud is capable of. Perhaps you will find out sometime."
"Oh im so scared." Kyuu says sarcastically before she takes a deep metaphorical breath and stops being on fire before saying "Where are my manners, though you really are foolhardy aren't you."

"Amusing, coming from the deity that had a hissy fit, followed by cursing out and insulting a fellow god as a result of boredom. Mindfulness is evidently not apparent in this one."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2016, 09:51:04 pm »

"Th3r3...1s...n0th1ng...wr0ng...w1th...3xpl0d1ng...th1ngs......Th1s....1....is...4nn0ying...Munr03...gr34tly."

Muroe then summons a BGM-109 Tomahawk and points it at The Everymind.

"Th4t...th1ng...4ls0...1s...1gnor1ng...Munr03.......1...w4nt3d...2...s33...1f...th1s...w0uld...g3t...1ts...4tt3nt10n.........1t...d1d...n0t......"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 29, 2016, 09:52:26 pm »

"Th3r3...1s...n0th1ng...wr0ng...w1th...3xpl0d1ng...th1ngs......Th1s....1....is...4nn0ying...Munr03...gr34tly."

Muroe then summons a BGM-109 Tomahawk and points it at The Everymind.

"Th4t...th1ng...4ls0...1s...1gnor1ng...Munr03.......1...w4nt3d...2...s33...1f...th1s...w0uld...g3t...1ts...4tt3nt10n.........1t...d1d...n0t......"
Isgon pulls a 'The Stand' and hand of Gods the bomb in mid air, exploding it
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2016, 09:53:30 pm »

>I don't think he fired, but good job on exploding everything that isn't.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2016, 09:54:10 pm »

>I don't think he fired, but good job on exploding everything that isn't.
Thank you

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 29, 2016, 09:54:46 pm »

>I'm sorry, I must not have made the sarcasm obvious enough.
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2016, 09:55:30 pm »

>I'm sorry, I must not have made the sarcasm obvious enough.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2016, 09:56:33 pm »

"Amusing, coming from the deity that had a hissy fit, followed by cursing out and insulting a fellow god as a result of boredom. Mindfulness is evidently not apparent in this one."
"Amusing, you really want to keep fighting me. Hmp. I'll show you a real fight latter since you clearly want one so badly."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 135