Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176575 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3.5: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #885 on: May 03, 2016, 06:40:47 pm »

Vamperic x4: Creature survives off of blood and slowly grows more powerful from it.
SUPPORT

Propose: Not Alive [3.5]: Does not require food/drink/sleep for survival. Is immortal if maintenance is performed.
Propose:Resistance [Stimuli] [1.5]: Being is resistant to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases resistance.
Propose: Weakness [Stimuli] [0.6]: Being is weak to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases weakness.
Proposal 1.5: Gods cannot listen to prayers so as to reduce KJP's workload.
Proposal 1.6: No cat-like entity/object/state of matter/form of energy will be allowed to tamper with the Void. If this proposal is defied, the cat-like [thing] will be dealt 1E of damage by each god.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:43:05 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #886 on: May 03, 2016, 06:42:10 pm »

Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

7ft tall-9ft tall, intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic, strong brute force, and very muscular! Give them large Tigers to ride on and supplies.

"Beautiful, magnificent beings are they not!?"

"...You...May...wish...to...d3fine....their...Traits...such...as...size...intelligence...strength........and...what...Chaos...Magic....Is..."
"No problem."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 03, 2016, 06:45:28 pm »

WITNESS ETERNITY MORTALS.

1E: Charon enters the mortal realm and plays a concert in each and every settlement, using pieces from every possible genre. At the same time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:48:07 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 03, 2016, 06:46:53 pm »

WITNESS ETERNITY MORTALS.

1E: Charon enters the mortal realm and plays a concert in each and every settlement, using pieces from every possible genre. At the same time.
Isgon goes to watch the combination of Punk and Ska, and promptly names the genre 'fishbone'
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 03, 2016, 06:50:56 pm »

Create 3000 Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

Normal human size, +1intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic,and strong brute force.

Chaos magic is something that can only be given by a Deity of Chaos, Chaos magic has the ability to destroy and consume non-chaos influences(anything that acts against Chaos).

They are quite intelligent +1intelligent

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:32:35 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 03, 2016, 06:52:35 pm »

Kyuu listens to the concert as well having nothing better to do.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 03, 2016, 06:53:00 pm »

Chaos magic is something that can only be given by a Deity of Chaos, Chaos magic has the ability to destroy and consume non-chaos influences(anything that acts against Chaos).
OPPOSE WITH IMMENSE RIGHTEOUSNESS...COMPROMISE HOWEVER. SUPPORT MY PROPOSALS AND I SHALL SUPPORT YOURS.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 03, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Xenia relaxes and listens to the concert, while sipping a cup of tea.

1E: Xenia feeds everyone listening to the concert with a single endless basket of fruit.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 03, 2016, 06:55:59 pm »

Proposal 1.7: Traits are automatically passed if they have a net vote of +2.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 03, 2016, 06:56:12 pm »

"That is so overpowered that it possibly could be used even against gods, hence i will oppose with extreme prejudice."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 03, 2016, 06:57:41 pm »

Proposal 1.7: Traits are automatically passed if they have a net vote of +2.
Why not. Support

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 03, 2016, 06:58:38 pm »

Create 3000 Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

7ft tall-9ft tall, intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic, strong brute force, and very muscular! Give them large Tigers to ride on and supplies.

They are quite intelligent +2intelligent!

"CM...OP...plez...n3rf..."

Oppose chaos magic in its current form.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 03, 2016, 06:59:09 pm »

Oppose chaoas Magic
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 03, 2016, 07:14:09 pm »

OPPOSE WITH IMMENSE RIGHTEOUSNESS...COMPROMISE HOWEVER. SUPPORT MY PROPOSALS AND I SHALL SUPPORT YOURS.
"I am willing to compromise!"

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 03, 2016, 07:15:54 pm »

Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"!

"Beautiful, magnificent beings are they not!?"

"Well, they are most certainly Magnificent."

Oppose chaoas Magic

Oppose Chaos Magic

Urthon responds to the first Prayer.

"My Child, what lies beyond the Mountains is quite simply, Light unholy, total, infinite Light."

Urthon then gives the Abyssal Shade Stalker horrible visions of an endless blinding white Light which terrify him, Urthon then speaks more.

"This, My Child is why I created the Abyss, so that you and all other True, Pure Creatures of the Dark might live in peace and prosperity. Go forth, and share what you have learned with the others."

Urthon grants the Abyssal Shade Stalker the ability to conjure orbs of terrifying light with his mind, as proof of his vision.

Urthon responds to the second Prayer

"This is truly a beautiful creation, My Child, I shall bless it, so that all of my Children might enjoy it's Dark Splendor."

Urthon places a blessing on the Spire, the Spire now emanates an Aura of Darkness so deep that even the most perceptive Abyssal Shades cannot gaze into it. When an Abyssal Shade observes or is inside of the Aura they feel an intense Spiritual pleasure.

"My Child, I dub this Spire Urtchothon Go forth and build a City around this Sacred Place."

Urthon commands the Abyssal Shade Priest to Found a Priestly Order called the Tenebite Sigil
Urthon then teaches the Abyssal Shade Priest how to cultivate the Ocean Plants and work with Stone.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:17:52 pm by Ardent Debater »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 135