Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176612 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1245 on: May 09, 2016, 06:37:17 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
((Is it a rule to colour it in red or is that just the culture of this game?))
((No, I just do it because I feel like it.))
Proposal:
All unwarranted destructive action by a god towards mortals that are not of its creation is forbidden. Breaking this rule may lead to sanctions that are to be determined at a later time. Two deities other than the actor publicly supporting the action warrants it.
Oppose
"Back in my day, one resolved things by hitting each other in the face with an axe.
If some did something one did not like, one hacked at them with an axe until they stopped.
"
Face Axe: Propose that there is no punishment for attacking mortals, but that one should expect retaliation from the owners.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 09, 2016, 07:05:35 am »

Face Axe: Propose that there is no punishment for attacking mortals, but that one should expect retaliation from the owners.
Support

"That works too. I'd prefer a more diplomatic method, but if this is the way the wind blows, I'll follow."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 09, 2016, 11:50:17 am »

I compare the soul with regular souls. This is supposed to get me a general description of how it differs. (e.g. "It looks unhealthy, as if physically ill, and less like it actually exists.")

Murn03 attempts to 3xpl0d3 all samples examined by this.

I compare the mind and body of the human to what they were before. This is to see if there are any noteworthy differences.

Murnoe also explodes this guy.

I kill the human and watch its soul. This experiment is to see if the soul can manage to go to Malakathium as it normally could and to see if Malakathium has any effect on it. If the soul is not healed after it enters Malakathium, I will heal it.

He is also exploded, with the smoke from the explosion covering its journey to whatever.

After the soul is healed, I compare the mind and body of the human to what they were before the soul was damaged. This is to see if there are any noteworthy differences.

I might have already exploded this guy. In that case, explode him twice.

I contemplate my sphere. This experiment is to see if contemplating my sphere has any effect.

Fireworks Of Super Annoyance are launched around Malakath's head, preventing her from thinking well enough to contemplate.

"RELIABLE SOURCES LINK MUNROE TO PRINTING HOUSE FIRE."

"A single printing house isn't enough to get truly angry over, but if this becomes a habit, know that there will be retribution."

Proposal:
All unwarranted destructive action by a god towards mortals that are not of its creation is forbidden. Breaking this rule may lead to sanctions that are to be determined at a later time. Two deities other than the actor publicly supporting the action warrants it.

"Y0u...ar3...j0king....m0r0n.....Munr03....d0esn't...st4rt....fir3s...h3...3xplod3s....things....
w4tch...."

Order Nuemann to explode random printing houses. Munroe also explodes separate printing houses, without spending anything as he doesn't wanna die.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:53:19 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 09, 2016, 11:53:32 am »

Isgon fights Nuemann to the death

"To destroy writing is to destroy reason itself!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 09, 2016, 11:57:32 am »

Saukko

Provide aid for Isgon, in the form of keeping Neumann off balance and preventing Munroe's interference.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 09, 2016, 12:01:04 pm »

Hm, Order Neuemann to retreat. Fighting multiple gods is beyond her abilities. Besides, Munroe fights his own fights. Munroe explodes twice as many printing houses to compensate.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 09, 2016, 12:06:08 pm »

Hm, Order Neuemann to retreat. Fighting multiple gods is beyond her abilities. Besides, Munroe fights his own fights. Munroe explodes twice as many printing houses to compensate.

Oppose this action, spending 1E to make it impossible ((previously spending 1E to make it impossible)) ((returned to spending 1E to do it))

"One should always pay their debts, explodey one, lest unpleasant things happen."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:29:12 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 09, 2016, 12:13:00 pm »

Order Nuemann to explode random printing houses. Munroe also explodes separate printing houses, without spending anything as he doesn't wanna die.
Oppose action. Christine protects the printing houses.

"That's a direct assault on my property, you know, and I warned there would be retribution."

Christine and Mischief smite Munroe with 4E, unless at least two gods (not including Munroe) oppose this publicly. In that case, they back down.[/s]

Edit: removed condition to back down.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:50:24 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1253 on: May 09, 2016, 12:13:48 pm »

Ascald observes all this, writing it in his tome.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 09, 2016, 12:14:30 pm »

"As explanation for my actions, I loaned Munroe the Essence he needed to create Neumann, with certain terms. These terms were 1E per Tick for 4 Ticks or else all his Essence income until Tick 10, for 3E. As I was expecting Munroe to create a race to foster income, this seems sensible. Evidently Neumann was the goal however, and I received a paltry 1E before he defaulted on the loan.

As Munroe entered into a debt he knew he couldn't repay, I feel justified in aiding Isgon in the removal of the product of his desire for my Essence."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 09, 2016, 12:19:24 pm »

Spend 1E to make this impossible

"One should always pay their debts, explodey one, lest unpleasant things happen."

"Y0u...didn't....acc3pt...my...m0r3....r3asonabl3...0ff3r.....w3...ar3...curr3ntly...0n...th3....paym3nt...pl4n...y0u...inv3nt3d...y0urs3lf..."

Oppose the action, and allow Nuemann to act on her own otherwise.

Oppose action. Christine protects the printing houses.

"That's a direct assault on my property, you know, and I warned there would be retribution."

Christine and Mischief smite Munroe with 4E, unless at least two gods (not including Munroe) oppose this publicly. In that case, they back down.

Naturally, Munr03 opposes this action.

"Y0u...st4rt3d...this...with...y0ur....aw3ful...j0urnalism.....Munr03...is...d0ing...th3m...a...fav0r....if....it...is...0f...th3...sam3...quality...."

((Stirk, meanwhile, gleefully sits back to see what happens :P.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 09, 2016, 12:29:17 pm »

Isgon provides 4E for the smiting of Munroe
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 09, 2016, 12:34:02 pm »

Saukko darkens noticeably, the edges of its cloud turning in on it, representing the struggle he faces to mete out reasonable justice to Munroe.

"Isgon, I would urge you to focus on only Neumann. There is no need to permanently murder a god just because they expressed an opinion violently. Mischief is justified, you are not."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 09, 2016, 12:36:56 pm »

Saukko darkens noticeably, the edges of its cloud turning in on it, representing the struggle he faces to mete out reasonable justice to Munroe.

"Isgon, I would urge you to focus on only Neumann. There is no need to permanently murder a god just because they expressed an opinion violently. Mischief is justified, you are not."
"Eventually I will get in a godly fight with munr03. This is a great time to do it

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 09, 2016, 12:43:25 pm »

"Eventually I will get in a godly fight with munr03. This is a great time to do it
"While I applaud your pragmatism, the fact it is leading to the permanent death of one of our kind means I cannot approve."

((This action supporting Isgon has been edited slightly))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:48:29 pm by hector13 »

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 135