Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176660 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 17.0: Frogland
« Reply #1815 on: May 26, 2016, 04:45:41 am »

Appear over Gnu, and Appear over Kri and speak loudly in a commanding voice:
][/spoiler]

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 26, 2016, 06:17:43 am »

Atian meets with the Divine Ruler

"I have returned, with my return the Draki shall reclaim all that was ours!"

Send the Draki Navy to retake all the islands that have been taken from us and destroy any that stand in our way.

"Sounds like a horrible night for a curse time for a storm..."
"What can I say, I was bored."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 26, 2016, 06:39:07 am »

"We shall see how it goes Atian. Our people will meet on the battlefield. Luckily, your Draki have to pass through Turtleottie territory first. I would reconsider if I were you."

"Also, Serene Tower, why don't you create a peace node and your tower on top of it. While the peace node wouldn't be able to affect 100 km of area unless it is very expensive, you could still add peace inducing effects to it..."

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: May 26, 2016, 06:54:54 am »

Atian meets with the Divine Ruler

"I have returned, with my return the Draki shall reclaim all that was ours!"

Send the Draki Navy to retake all the islands that have been taken from us and destroy any that stand in our way.
"I do not recall the Draki losing any lands. What are these lost lands you speak of?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 26, 2016, 08:06:00 am »

"He is merely stating something out of thin air, but since the draki usually hit first and then ask they will likely follow his call. I find it amusing. I will not intervene unless he begins prosecuting my followers for believing in me. Their disciplined conquest is actually something interesting to hear, so attacking the turtlekind might bring the knowledge of the Academia to his kine, so by invading the islands he is actually strengthening my position."

"Also Axt, I am considering building a gigantic maze, filled with creatures where you could meet them at battle, or perhaps your creations? Your disciplined ways have put me in awe."

Appear before the shellcarvers and tell them that they should commemorate The Turtra in art pieces of theirs, as it is a truely magnificient creature.
Edit:
Spoiler: Proposal Votes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:18:13 am by Detoxicated »

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 26, 2016, 09:06:21 am »

Luuc appears to his humans, and instructs them to fortify their island against possible naval invasion, and teaches them new techniques to combat waterborne transportation.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 26, 2016, 10:19:56 am »

Abstain - Someone needs to elaborate on this for me to change my mind
"The primary proposal simply adds abstain votes to the proposalog, allowing us to better track who has abstained on proposals and who hasn't voted. As a bookkeeping proposal it only adds some convenience and doesn't affect much outside the bureaucracy."

"The instant amendment to it gives the abstain votes an effect: they make it harder to gain a majority and thus pass or fail a proposal by raising the required amount of support or opposition to resolve. This leads to longer debates on proposals to convince the abstainers to pick a side. I prefer my resolutions very slow and deliberate, but I understand not every god feels this way, so I proposed the amendment separately from the primary proposal."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 26, 2016, 10:44:43 am »

Change vote on both abstain rules to Support

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 26, 2016, 10:54:31 am »

Saukko

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 26, 2016, 11:08:59 am »

"Would you like me to raise the price of the trait yet again so you will support it or are you just doing this to spite me."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 26, 2016, 11:31:27 am »

"An intriguing dichotomy you portray there. Why would I be doing things just to spite you? While I appreciate this may be crushing to hear, my existence does not revolve around you.

Anyway, to which trait are you referring?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 26, 2016, 12:26:48 pm »

"Im going to be direct with you, all of them."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 26, 2016, 01:29:51 pm »

Proposal:
Create a new artifact trait, Peace Aura
Peace Aura:
The artifact emanates an aura of peace within a hundred kilometre radius, preventing conflict, only allowing someone to take an aggressive action if they manage to resist the aura through a legendary effort of will.[x15]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:33:31 pm by Demonic Spoon »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 26, 2016, 01:38:08 pm »

"Im going to be direct with you, all of them."

"I have already stated why I oppose these, but you evidently need reminding. The way that acidic and sharpness scale is far too different from the way other traits scale for me to support it. Sharpness also starts as more expensive than acidic but upon scaling to the third tier is an identical price. Fix those issues and I will more than likely support them, though you will have to remove the fourth tier of sharpness, which cuts through everything if non-divine nature with ease.

Worthy only acts as a biometric security system for any artifacts a god creates, resulting in them being useles to another being - or even god - who steals them. As such I think it should be a little more expensive than it is now, perhaps x5."

Proposal:
Peace Aura:
The artifact emanates an aura of peace within a hundred kilometre radius, preventing conflict, only allowing someone to take an aggressive action if they manage to resist the aura through a legendary effort of will.[x15]

Oppose

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 26, 2016, 02:04:44 pm »

Proposal:
Peace Aura:
Oppose
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 135