Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176529 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces
« Reply #1935 on: June 02, 2016, 09:26:21 am »

"That observational clue is not a very big one, but it's one of the few I am at a liberty to publish. There is more, but I have to protect my sources. I am absolutely certain the arsonist was and is Munroe."

"Th3....3v1d3nc3....p01nts...t0w4rd...y0u...n0w....
why...d0...y0u...bl4m3...Munr03???..."

"Take one each, and duel. First to 5 hits wins. What do you think?
They also work if wielded by telekinesis, so no excuse Munroe."

"Munr03...d03sn't...w4nt...t0...h1t...th1ngs...w1th...m0rt4ls...
th3y...t3nd...t0...m4k3...p00r....4rt1f4cts...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: June 02, 2016, 09:27:30 am »

"What makes you thrink I am convinced of anything?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: June 02, 2016, 09:34:29 am »

"What makes you thrink I am convinced of anything?"
"Your zeal?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: June 02, 2016, 10:14:31 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Munr03...d03sn't...w4nt...t0...h1t...th1ngs...w1th...m0rt4ls...
th3y...t3nd...t0...m4k3...p00r....4rt1f4cts...."

"Well, tough luck, they are the only identical artifacts. I am holding off making more things because of an upcoming project.
Regular swords will not have the same effect. And will break much faster.
Unless someone else wants to create some identical artifacts.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: June 02, 2016, 10:24:01 am »

"I find it difficult to fathom how two gods fighting will somehow allow us to divine the truth."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: June 02, 2016, 11:18:44 am »

"I find it difficult to fathom how two gods fighting will somehow allow us to divine the truth."
"I told you why. Resolve. One god fights for himself, and the other fights for himself and the truth, so the one who represents truth will win.
It's a hell of a lot better than the accusations thrown around. Actions speak louder than words.
"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: June 02, 2016, 11:25:04 am »

"I told you why. Resolve. One god fights for himself, and the other fights for himself and the truth, so the one who represents truth will win.
It's a hell of a lot better than the accusations thrown around. Actions speak louder than words.
"
"No, they both fight to show they are right. Everyone thinks they are right, so it proves nothing."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: June 02, 2016, 12:24:04 pm »

"No, they both fight to show they are right. Everyone thinks they are right, so it proves nothing."
"False, Munroe either burnt down the presses, or didn't burn down the presses. If he says he didn't, and he did, he will not be fighting for truth.
Mischief either has enough evidence that Munroe burnt down the presses, or he doesn't. If he says he has, but he hasn't, he will not be fighting for truth.
This isn't one of these subjective opinion things, this is about objective fact if something happened or not.
"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: June 02, 2016, 12:32:00 pm »

"False, Munroe either burnt down the presses, or didn't burn down the presses. If he says he didn't, and he did, he will not be fighting for truth.
Mischief either has enough evidence that Munroe burnt down the presses, or he doesn't. If he says he has, but he hasn't, he will not be fighting for truth.
This isn't one of these subjective opinion things, this is about objective fact if something happened or not.
"
"Indeed, but Mischief and Munroe's ability to perform well in a fight has nothing to do with the truth in this matter. They will both fight hard, if only to avoid losing face in front of their divine brethren. After all, we are eternal; would you like to be known as a weak failure for the rest of time?"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: June 02, 2016, 12:50:30 pm »

"Indeed, but Mischief and Munroe's ability to perform well in a fight has nothing to do with the truth in this matter. They will both fight hard, if only to avoid losing face in front of their divine brethren. After all, we are eternal; would you like to be known as a weak failure for the rest of time?"
"Would you? Because you keep falling back to the "appearing weak", as if you are projecting. To fight to avoid losing is a cause they would share, to fight for truth is not.
So the one who fights for truth will have more resolve to win, and therefore win.
Neither of them are warriors, so that would work. And again, it is much better than the accusations.
"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: June 02, 2016, 01:06:44 pm »

"What makes you thrink I am convinced of anything but discipline and turtle? "

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: June 02, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »

"Well, time to continue the dungeon traits."
Spoiler: Proposal (click to show/hide)
"It sorta went strange near the end there. Again, feel free to make your own proposals for Environment."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: June 02, 2016, 04:14:55 pm »

"Would you? Because you keep falling back to the "appearing weak", as if you are projecting. To fight to avoid losing is a cause they would share, to fight for truth is not.
So the one who fights for truth will have more resolve to win, and therefore win.
Neither of them are warriors, so that would work. And again, it is much better than the accusations.
"
"Truth is not absolute. Both parties will be fighting for their own particular truth and - considering your delusion that whoever wins will be the one telling the truth - the one that will become "accepted" should they win."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: June 02, 2016, 04:53:09 pm »

"

"Ar3....y0u...sugg3st1ng...Munr03...1s...n0t....
...a...w0rr10r?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: June 02, 2016, 07:27:50 pm »

Create 1000 Turtini teach them to ride on the transpoturtles and how to domesticate them.
Create a forest area north of the turtleonie Savannah for 2 Essence, create 100 Turtlekeepers there, call the forest: Forest of Salvoni
Spoiler: Turtlekeepers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:31:31 pm by Detoxicated »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 135