Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176556 times)

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces
« Reply #1980 on: June 04, 2016, 12:15:30 am »

Abstain on the one dungeon environment proposal.
Support the four separate dungeon environment proposals.

Check on my humans, and the state of their defenses.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: June 04, 2016, 01:14:49 am »

"I have wanted to make a magic school for a while, so here it is."

Galya
Galya revolves around the manipulation of death and life and is separated into two schools. The School of bone and The School of Flesh, the School of Bone revolving around the manipulation of long dead bones and the School of Flesh the manipulation of living flesh.

The school of bone is based on the use of setting up runes on the ground where a dead body that has some kind of skeleton or skeleton is and speaking the ancient words. The undead creations made this way will be bound to the mortal who makes them and cannot go against there will. Once the ritual has been preformed the body will get up and based on the kind of ritual be more skilled in ether combat or manual labor, the more powerful the rune combination the more skilled the creation is at one of the tasks. Highly advanced users of this school of Galya can use a pile of bones to make a large skeletal monster.

The school of flesh is based on the use of staffs imbued with life and death and the use of correct motions and words. A staff will usually be made of wood with living flesh that is kept alive by the staff itself, the school of flesh can be used to close up the wounds of others, be used to turn lesser creatures into massive savage mindless beasts or increase or decrease the muscle mass of other creatures. A particularity skilled user can even control lesser willed people like a puppet to a extent.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: June 04, 2016, 10:50:57 pm »

Galya
Galya revolves around the manipulation of death and life and is separated into two schools. The School of bone and The School of Flesh, the School of Bone revolving around the manipulation of long dead bones and the School of Flesh the manipulation of living flesh.

The school of bone is based on the use of setting up runes on the ground where a dead body that has some kind of skeleton or skeleton is and speaking the ancient words. The undead creations made this way will be bound to the mortal who makes them and cannot go against there will. Once the ritual has been preformed the body will get up and based on the kind of ritual be more skilled in ether combat or manual labor, the more powerful the rune combination the more skilled the creation is at one of the tasks. Highly advanced users of this school of Galya can use a pile of bones to make a large skeletal monster.

The school of flesh is based on the use of staffs imbued with life and death and the use of correct motions and words. A staff will usually be made of wood with living flesh that is kept alive by the staff itself, the school of flesh can be used to close up the wounds of others, be used to turn lesser creatures into massive savage mindless beasts or increase or decrease the muscle mass of other creatures. A particularity skilled user can even control lesser willed people like a puppet to a extent.

"You are the god of death, not life. The school of bones is acceptable, the school of flesh is not."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: June 04, 2016, 11:35:06 pm »

"Fine, though there is no god of life now is there?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: June 04, 2016, 11:38:05 pm »

"You are the god of death, not life. The school of bones is acceptable, the school of flesh is not."

"H3...d03sn't...n33d...t0...b3...a...g0d...0f...s0m3thing...t0...
m4k3...a...m4g1c...sch00l...0f...it....
1t...is...l1k3ly....just...a...n3w...w4y...0f...using...
l3y...l1n3s...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1985 on: June 04, 2016, 11:46:24 pm »

"One cannot have death without life. It could even be said that holding domain over death implies one holds it over life, or the reverse."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: June 05, 2016, 12:25:27 am »

Support

Galya

"It is a subclass of rune magic so there is nothing to opose there."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: June 05, 2016, 12:30:38 am »

"One cannot have death without life. It could even be said that holding domain over death implies one holds it over life, or the reverse."
"I was thinking along those lines when making it, though it all depends on whether you will support it or not as almost everything here is decided by votes."

Support
-snip-
"It is a subclass of rune magic so there is nothing to opose there."
"Indeed it is, though its uses are much different then merely enhancing tools ability's and strength."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: June 05, 2016, 12:34:27 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

Galya

Support
"It seems fine, so I will support it. So it's existence will be."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: June 05, 2016, 12:59:59 am »

"Hmm so I guess we need someone to create a live node."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: June 05, 2016, 01:16:53 am »

"Hardly, dear. One may as well say that I hold domain over water as to say that the one is necessary for the other."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: June 05, 2016, 01:26:03 am »

"Hardly, dear. One may as well say that I hold domain over water as to say that the one is necessary for the other."
"Fire doesn't need water to exist, however death needs life to exist and vise versa, hence your point isn't as valid as you think it is."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1992 on: June 05, 2016, 01:44:59 am »

"Pardon me."
Support Galya.
"As Kyuu stated. Fire does not necessitate water nor water fire, but death and life are inextricably linked. Seen another way, power over death is controlling when life ceases, or moves onto its next stage.

And speaking of such, it concerns me that more gods have not constructed afterlives. Where are the souls of your followers to reside?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 05, 2016, 02:07:19 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Depends on the cost."
Check the price for creating 3 afterlives.
Valhalla: Afterlife of those who do great deeds.
Hel: Afterlife of those who achieved nothing.
Nastrønd: Afterlife for those guilty of murder, adultery or oath-breaking.
((May change the names later.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 05, 2016, 03:06:35 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:34:18 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135