Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Journey of Ryukan Whitegold  (Read 948 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
The Journey of Ryukan Whitegold
« on: May 05, 2016, 11:11:48 am »

In Some Far Dimension, Where Time Does Not Reign

Ryukan was drifting in and out of this space. He had been here before, when he received his title of Head of the Order. He would have to hurry up and find what he looked for here. He drifted through this space, nothing but black. At times, he thought he wasn't even moving, but he had been here before and knew that it was just an illusion. Before much longer he spotted a stone structure floating in the expanse. This was his goal. The birthplace of the Order, The Void Temple.

As Ryukan entered the huge gateway, we walked great distances to a set of familiar doors. He stopped, took a deep breath and walked in (knocking would be meaningless in this place).

As he entered, he spoke, a sound that was like a scream in this infinitely dark and silent place.

"I have come my Master" Ryukan said as he knelt before a pedestal, on which was statue of an unknown substance. The statue was in the likeliness of an Elven Goddess. But Ryukan knew better, this being took on the shape of anything it deemed, right now a Dark Elf, and held enough power to rival that of Armok's.

After minutes, Ryukan thought that his words were lost on the stone. But then the stone began to crack and fall off, revealing a figure of pure beauty. Skin as white as (sorry for the pun) snow, and hair as purple as royal robes. The figure wore a dress of silk that was every color and no color all at once.

"I hear you my most faithful student" It spoke with a voice of that like many speaking at once.

"My master, we are in trouble" Ryukan spoke fervently.

"What can trouble you Ryukan? You who stole the Palantir of Annuminas, the Triforce of Hyrule, the  Four Crowns of Cair Paravel; You who defeated the Armies of Gondor, King's Landing, Tamriel, and Hyrule in the same day. Tell me o servant, what is it you are afraid of?" The Being replied.

"My Death"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Journey of Ryukan Whitegold

I will be playing an adventuring game, one with my titular character Ryukan (Background in the Doomforest and Constructivory threads). Ryukan will be questing for revenge against the mountainking who wronged him in the past.

Come join Ryukan Whitegold as he revisits his past, as well as he meets his destiny, or prevents it.

I will begin updates this weekend, and will do updates every weekend after this. My writing style is heavily reliant on RPing, so this Let's Play will be very in depth, I will tell of Ryukan's backstory and his past life, for those who might have been wondering in the other threads. And as always, Fanart is appreciated and actually encouraged.

So, until this weekend...

Rules:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dorfed List

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 11:19:15 am by TheImmortalRyukan »
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: The Journey of Ryukan Whitegold
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:28:02 am »

Oooooooh, this will be good.
... What if Imic and Ryukan were former friends?! Ooooooh...
Dorf me as a companion, pluzz
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.