Other Projects > Other Games

Airships: Conquer the Skies

(1/6) > >>

BuriBuriZaemon:
I found this hidden gem called Airships: Conquer the Skies on Steam. To date, 504 reviews with overall score of Overwhelmingly Positive.

Basically you design airships, landships (imagine giant tanks and walkers), and buildings (imagine fortresses and guard towers) in 2D and use them to battle it out against other designs. There are single player campaign and multiplayer battles. The player base is still small, due to lack of exposure, but I'm loving it so far and hoping it will get some attention here.

Official website

Steam store page

Gameplay video

kulik:
This is one hell of a game and everyone with even a small interest in steampunk should play it. Next update will introduce monsters such as flying kraken: http://zarkonnen.com/airships/the_kraken

Akura:
Didn't we already have a topic on this? I thought interest in it and the project itself had waned, but I'm glad I'm wrong.

ThtblovesDF:
Got it, played it, none around for multiplayer really and after a few (good!) hours, I don't feel there is much content left to explore. Maybe if you had a more complex system of rooms/damage allocation, moving parts (or a decoupler), one-use-weapons (like torpedos), different ammo types and reactions, different reactions of different materials hitting X/Y, more AI randomness and interaction and a bit more life to it... but eh, it does its job.

kulik:
I'f you haven't made a crocodile airship, you haven't even scratched the surface.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version