Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Game of War - Current Game and Rule Discussion Thread [one more space left]  (Read 2468 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

A few questions:
1. Are we abstracting down to four weeks per month?
2. How long does it take to raise a unit?
3. Is there a limit to the number of units which can be created in each city per turn?
1. Can be.
2. 3 weeks
3. Big city 3, Medium 2, Small 1
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I'm expecting a PM from the leader soon. Also to keep this running we are doing 1 day first phase
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'm expecting a PM from the leader soon. Also to keep this running we are doing 1 day first phase
I thought that was for the cartographer?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

I thought that was for the cartographer?
No the cartographer creates a map for the team and the leader PMs and receives messages

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

It looks like this game is gonna die. :(
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:44:29 am by snow dwarf »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Sorry, but RL is a bitch when it comes to interrupting my time on the computer
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Got a PM from everyone and I will post the 2nd turn today. The Discussion phase lasts until may 29th

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Hi guys, it would be great if you could send me PM today because I will be going for a two week trip back  to Poland and I might not allways get the time amd wi-fi to update :(

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Ghazkull PMed me that he is out. Maybe we should end the game here, there was not enough happening on this thread so it was gonna die. Sorry.
Pages: 1 [2]