Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: HEAVY DAMAGE: Brutal Combat. Interest checkNew/old players wanted 5/6! Goto p15  (Read 26241 times)

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

"Just like you don't have troopers in black ballistics vests and vehicle mounted grenade launchers. What a load of bull. Now I am sure you realize you are not in a position to argue, so where are the files and information related to the hit that was placed on us?"

"UUGGGGHHHH! You act like you don't even know how this works! We can't just GIVE you the client data! Then no one would ever contract us!" She screams.

"However," She starts in a much calmer voice, "We can send a hit team after the client for a reasonable price of..." She types something into a calculator, "Of... this!" She shows you the calculator with the price.

What.

That's not a very reasonable price at all.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:46:55 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Act natural, say that I tried to explain that they should file a complaint with man co rather than shoot up company property but they refused to listen.

^ I have no idea why this post of mine here quoting Midnight exists. RIP.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Eiki peeks in through the door and briefly makes a peace sign.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brake steps up to Rens, getting in his face and starting to shout. "Are you fucking serious? You want us to file a complaint about you trying to kill us?! What kind of business are you running here?! And no, we DON'T want your stupid fucking revenge package!" He spins on his heel and turns to the secretary, snatching the calculator out of her hand. He looks at it, and then chucks it soaring off into the wild blue yonder.

"And YOU! Based on how grossly incompetent your company is, I would've thought this whole fiasco was a job offer and surviving your crappy hitsquad was the interview. In fact, between the suicidal combat drugs, the human wave tactics, leaving the gate open so we could enter the compound in the first place, and having your disposable goons carry business cards, I'm not sure if I even believe that you were legitimately trying to kill us at this point. Our tiny squad absolutely crushed them. There has to be something more to this. I want us to be brought in to see whoever manages this facility right now. I want to see the job application form or whatever the fuck it is and talk about all this shit."

Basically, ask for the manager.

Don't worry, dudes and dudette. I have a plan. Hopefully a non-shit one.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Brake steps up to Rens, getting in his face and starting to shout. "Are you fucking serious? You want us to file a complaint about you trying to kill us?! What kind of business are you running here?! And no, we DON'T want your stupid fucking revenge package!" He spins on his heel and turns to the secretary, snatching the calculator out of her hand. He looks at it, and then chucks it soaring off into the wild blue yonder.

"And YOU! Based on how grossly incompetent your company is, I would've thought this whole fiasco was a job offer and surviving your crappy hitsquad was the interview. In fact, between the suicidal combat drugs, the human wave tactics, leaving the gate open so we could enter the compound in the first place, and having your disposable goons carry business cards, I'm not sure if I even believe that you were legitimately trying to kill us at this point. Our tiny squad absolutely crushed them. There has to be something more to this. I want us to be brought in to see whoever manages this facility right now. I want to see the job application form or whatever the fuck it is and talk about all this shit."

Basically, ask for the manager.

Don't worry, dudes and dudette. I have a plan. Hopefully a non-shit one.

She bites her lip as she watches her calculator fly to kingdom come.

"It's not MY fault you survived, you can blame him for that!" She points at Recenser. "You can also file a complaint if you want." She adds without the slightest hint of sarcasm.

"I'd be happy to call the manager, he'll know if there are any job openings. I can't believe your that strong and unemployed, maybe if you weren't such a worthless jerkoff you'd be able to keep a job."

She stomps off into the HQ building, then shortly later she emerges with a rather clueless looking manager.

"Hey, what's up?" The manager says while cleaning his ear with his pinky.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Say"I'll just be going back to my barracks then, sorry about that failed hit boss, they are stronger than they look." If the manger gives permission go back to the barracks. With any luck all of the goon's friends will be dead so no one will ask any awkward personal questions.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:59:38 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll just sit back and watch this play out.

Sit back and watch this play out.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"Screw it, I'm getting that client data or this facility is gonna go skyhigh. Even I never charged that much for a revenge hit, and I did a damn better job than your goons! On top of that, I quit my job after one too many questionable hits, so why would I want to re-join, let alone pay all the money I got on me for someone else who can't even do the job to do it for me?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She stomps off into the HQ building, then shortly later she emerges with a rather clueless looking manager.

... You look over the receipt. He bought three terminators! Not all of them are T-850s one of them is a I-950.

*I grow suspicious and train my rail rifle on the manager.  Was the (manager) shoving a chip in his ear?*

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

... You look over the receipt. He bought three terminators! Not all of them are T-850s one of them is a I-950.

*I grow suspicious and train my rail rifle on the manager.  Was the (manager) shoving a chip in his ear?*
(That isn't how an I-950 is made. Fun will ensue however.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good. The manager's barely out the door and Sanct is already rolling in with the intimidation factor. Perfect. Or at least, that's what it looks like from an outside perspective. Heh.

"Alright, listen, you. Your company was contracted to kill us and failed miserably. Honestly, the way it was performed makes me question if you ever even really tried. We're here for revenge, but we've seen the quality of your service firsthand and we're not impressed with it. I'll lay this out very simply. You have something we want: the person who put out a hit on us - and we have something you want: first rate, totally competent help. Man Hunter Inc. would obviously benefit hugely from employing us. Some of my little group here is pretty sore about this whole experience and probably wouldn't be too eager, but I'm sure that we could get everyone to come to the table if the compensation was good enough. What do you say? Ready to negotiate?"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:00:48 pm by inaluct »

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Chew on a rock for more intimidation effect*

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

The manger scratches the back of his head. He's sweating pretty bad. "Wow that's a great deal, I mean how can we refuse... I mean, right?" He looks over at the secretary.

"We can refuse." She answers, giving the manager the death stare. "And giving up client data is against Man-Hunter regulation."

"Against regulation?"

"Yes. Punishable by death." She adds her stare drilling holes in the managers head.

"Oh! Well. I guess we won't be doing that ha ha h-" He laughs nervously. He's the only one laughing. It's very awkward.

"How about this," A new voice says. You all turn to see a Man-Hunter Security trooper, he is not one of the ones you guys captured. He's very buff and chiseled. His name tag says Bob. "How about we make a special strike force outta these fucking goons. We send them to kill the cli-"

"Fucking wonderful idea" The secretary starts, "You realize that accomplishes absolut-"

"Hey, hey, Hear me out." Bob says, raising his hand toward her.

"Why should w-"

"Please mam. Please." Bob continues, "We send them to kill the client, giving them the client data. They do a few other jobs here and there. Then we call it even, we'll say they bought the revenge package-"

"-Except they would be the hit team."

"Right."

"And their earnings from the jobs would pay off the price of the revenge package," the secretary doesn't seem entirely adverse to this idea.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Say"I'll just be going back to my barracks then, sorry about that failed hit boss, they are stronger than they look." If the manger gives permission go back to the barracks. With any luck all of the goon's friends will be dead so no one will ask any awkward personal questions.

You start to walk off towards the barracks. The manager seems to busy to acknowledge.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Once I get to the barracks start looking for an important persons office.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16