Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: HEAVY DAMAGE: Brutal Combat. Interest checkNew/old players wanted 5/6! Goto p15  (Read 25846 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Eiki giggles at the sight of a man with wings having trouble moving around. She does her best to help him as little as possible.

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speak to Recenser, "Those feathers looks nice, real eye-catcher.  But if it was me, I'd chosen leather, like bats, ya know?" *rolls down front passenger window*

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, come on," Anthony said, his not-super-pearly whites on display in an ear to ear grin as he dug around in the center console, finding a pair of ancient sunglasses and putting them on, "this isn't just some shitbox car, this is a real antique. This is three tons of 900 year old Classic American Muscle, and we should feel privileged to ride in it. Sorry about the window, though. It's not my fault you chose the only seat where the window doesn't open."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:57:17 pm by inaluct »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Speak to Recenser, "Those feathers looks nice, real eye-catcher.  But if it was me, I'd chosen leather, like bats, ya know?" *rolls down front passenger window*

Recenser laughs "You know I was actually wanting the leather bat wing style to go with the trench coat but my augment has terrible taste. I suppose it's not the worst though I can look like a bored playboy a hell of lot easier now."

"Hey, come on," Anthony said, his not-super-pearly whites on display in an ear to ear grin as he dug around in the center console, finding a pair of ancient sunglasses and putting them on, "this isn't just some shitbox car, this is a real antique. This is three tons of 900 year old Classic American Muscle, and we should feel privileged to ride in it. Sorry about the window, though. It's not my fault you chose the only seat where the window doesn't open."
"I would call it an antique if it wasn't a shitbox, but my currently cramping wings tell me otherwise, next time I'm picking the car."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:20:15 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You have terrible taste in cars, Rens. I can't believe you don't like this car. What would you rather get, a Neoprius or something?" Still with a huge grin plastered on his face, he turns around to face Eiki. "Can you help him with the window? I have a feeling he probably just doesn't know how to press the button or something." Anthony asks as he blows through a red light and nearly mows down a pedestrian in a crosswalk. He turns around and leans into his door casually, arm bent and elbow out the open window in a relaxed posture, his torso purposefully blocking line of sight between the back of the vehicle and his left hand, which hovers over the window lock.

Watching in the rear view mirror, which is adjusted to look at the back seat and not actually at the road, toggle the window lock off the moment anybody but Recenser tries to open the window, and then back on if he tries to push the button. Try to stop grinning. Struggle to maintain composure.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know how to open a window. I'm telling you the damned thing is busted.

Try to open the window again.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

I know how to open a window. I'm telling you the damned thing is busted.

Try to open the window again.

(3) It doesn't move at all.

Is it really broken?
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

"Can you help him with the window? I have a feeling he probably just doesn't know how to press the button or something." Anthony asks as he blows through a red light and nearly mows down a pedestrian in a crosswalk. He turns around and leans into his door casually, arm bent and elbow out the open window in a relaxed posture, his torso purposefully blocking line of sight between the back of the vehicle and his left hand, which hovers over the window lock.

Watching in the rear view mirror, which is adjusted to look at the back seat and not actually at the road, toggle the window lock off the moment anybody but Recenser tries to open the window, and then back on if he tries to push the button. Try to stop grinning. Struggle to maintain composure.

"Sure, I can help!"

Force the window down causally with my hands.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shit. Eiki's going to ruin my carefully laid plot.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

"Sure, I can help!"

Force the window down causally with my hands.

(6) You reach over Recenser, your heavy steal launcher assaulting his already cramped wings! You pull against but it doesn't move.

You pull a little bit harder... No luck. This is kind of frustrating for you.

Oh, you get an idea! If you just over-activate your muscles a tiny bi-

CRASH

Well, the window's open now. You lift your hands from the base of the window leaving hand prints on the door frame.

You lay accross Recenser's lap bending his ill-positioned wings even further out of poisiton.

Recenser's wing's go into full cramp! He screams into your ear!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:30:40 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hahahaha, oh god, this is even better.

"What the fuck is going on back there!?" Anthony turned to look, struggling to keep a straight face as the bizarre situation continued to escalate. He swerved slightly, cutting across a few lanes of traffic and running over a rumble strip.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Recnser snarls into Eliki's face, roaring "GET OFF OF ME BEFORE I TEAR YOUR ARM OFF AND USE IT TO FIX MY WINGS!"

Take out the bear claws and cut a hole in car for my wings. Over-activate my muscles as needed.

((this can only end well :P)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:02:10 pm by MidnightJaguar »

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Recnser snarls into Eliki's face, yelling "GET OFF OF ME BEFORE I TEAR YOUR ARM OFF AND USE IT TO FIX MY WINGS!"

Take out the bear claws and cut a hole in car for my wings. Over-activate my muscles as needed.

((this can only end well :P)

(3) You use your arms to open your trench coat to allow your claws to dig into back seat. You cut a few holes rather inaccurately.

There! Finally some peace of wings.

Wait.

You still have to get your wings into the holes! Eiki is laying right on them!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:05:21 pm by WunderKatze »

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shove her out of the way including through the window or the holes if necessary.

((This should be interesting.))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:11:02 pm by MidnightJaguar »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why is Eiki on your lap? What the fuck are you doing tearing shit up back there, man?! This is a fucking classic car! Sanct, take the wheel!" Take my hands off the wheel and pivot around on my foot that's pressed into the gas pedal, stretch back to grab Eiki's ankle before (or as) she goes out the window.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16