Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Lazy Mac Pack (v0.47.05)  (Read 222073 times)

Peyotle

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Mac Pack (v0.44.05)
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2020, 12:24:52 am »

I registered on the forum just to add that I'm really looking forward for the update.
I can confirm that it works fine in Catalina.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2020, 10:24:14 am »

There's an update to the (lite) pack for DF 0.47.02. There's no DFHack or TWBT yet, though.

Thanks to falcn for improving to Dwarf Therapist and updating SoundSense and AnnouncementWindow to work better with newer versions of Dwarf Fortress!:
  • Dwarf Therapist is more likely to save your preferences
  • SoundSense "emotion" sound pack updated and sparring spam removed (full sound pack not included, though)
  • updated filters for Algee's Announcement Window+ (it's included now)
Also, this release is using a different version of SoundSense. It doesn't require Java anymore, and it has an "ignore" list feature so that you can ignore certain events without editing your soundpacks. It's prixt's SoundSense-RS.

nxsnexus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2020, 05:09:11 am »

Using the Lite version of the Lazy Mac Pack, I updated Dwarf Fortress to version 0.47.03. The game runs properly as long with the save and the tilesets. The only issue I found was the keybindings that can't be loaded at all.

I also found that Taffer tileset doesn't work as intended, especially with colors. I'm not an expert at all but managed to make it work. Where can I share this? Is there a repo somewhere?

Anyway, thank you for your good work. I'm way happier playing DF on my Mac!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2020, 08:37:46 am »

Sorry, I messed up Taffer. It will be fixed in the next one.

I'm not sure about keybinding issue. The two included keybinds are switching for me when I double-click them. If you link the keybinding you're trying to install, I'll check it out.

Thank you for letting me know of these issues.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2020, 11:16:15 am »

The (lite) pack is updated to 0.47.03.
  • colors look right on Taffer
  • Phoebus doesn't crash
  • updated SoundSense-RS to 1.4.4-alpha4
  • expanded mini soundpack a little
  • TTF fonts are off by default now

nxsnexus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2020, 01:36:05 pm »

The keybinds thing was when I updated myself the game to 0.47.03. I may have messed up something. CLA is also messed up on my version (black squares masking some spot making text difficult/impossible to read. Seems related to resolution.) so I'll download yours.

Thanks again!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2020, 05:09:14 pm »

Try turning TrueType off for the issue with stuff covering up text in CLA. I used to think it was cool, but now I think it's too glitchy, and it doesn't look good with the backgrounds of some tile sheets. TrueType is off by default in the newest release.

clinodev

• Bay Watcher
  • Embark Profile Enthusiast, Kitfox & reddit mod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2020, 06:28:31 pm »

Team Bug Fix!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2020, 07:31:37 pm »

There's a pack with an alpha version of DFHack up if anyone wants. It doesn't include multi-scroll yet, so two fingers on the trackpad will zoom instead of moving the view around. Also you can use the "[" and "]" keys to zoom in-and-out now. "Control-fn-F10" will reset the zoom to normal.

Now includes Vettlingr's Tileset and kruggsmash_16x16. Meph packs are updated to Meph 5.4.

As with the lite pack, using SoundSense-RS instead of Java SoundSense, and a miniature sound pack is included. Also Announcement Window+ is included now. Armok Vision is no longer included since it would double the size of the pack. Armok Vision will run fine from your Applications Folder, but you can also place it in your /Lazy Mac Pack/LNP/Utilities/ folder if you want to be able to run it from the PyLNP software.

poirepoire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Mac Pack (v0.47.03)
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2020, 07:54:21 am »

thank you for your work  :), the pack works fine, but I have one weird thing, is that when I choose phoebus tileset with twbt, the maps stay with curses tiles, and the fonts is default too

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2020, 09:05:59 am »

Are you double-clicking on Phoebus when you install it? You should be getting like this if it's actually installing the tileset:

poirepoire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2020, 10:00:49 am »

Yes, the tileset works for the game (phoebus + twbt) but the maps (embark map and world map) are shown in curses

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2020, 10:08:45 am »

In the "Customize" tab of the "Graphics" tab, you can try changing your "FONT" to something else. The FONT is what controls the map and the text. Maybe change it from "Jecobus_10x16.png" to "Phoebus_16x16_text.png".

poirepoire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2020, 02:32:01 pm »

thanks It was that :)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2020, 07:24:50 am »

(lite) pack updated for Dwarf Fortress v0.47.04

some changes:
  • updated Dwarf Therapist to 41.1.4 (with memory layouts for 0.47.04)
  • updated SoundSense-RS to 1.4.7 (uses much less CPU now)
  • configures full-screen resolution for Retina support automatically (by default, use option-return to enter full-screen)
(If you don't like the auto-fullscreen Retina setup, it can be disabled by opening the "df_osx v0.47.04" folder and renaming "df" to "df-retina" and then renaming "df-noretina" to "df".)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18