Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46747 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #405 on: June 09, 2016, 10:13:57 am »

Double post due to my pc lagging -IGNORE-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:16:02 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 09, 2016, 12:02:34 pm »

Spoiler: Nakeen (click to show/hide)
Are they sapient ? :P

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2016, 01:22:41 pm »

Are they sapient ? :P
((Sure, also everything I create is in the dark savanna unless I say its gonna be created in another place))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:53:14 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2016, 05:35:35 pm »

Era 1 - Turn 4:

Luxlin's Fate
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Luxlin, who was trapped between the hands of the Decimarch, had no chance of escaping alive. The contained space of divine fire could destroy even Greater Gods after all.

The Decimarch pulled out its hands, revealing nothing left. Luxlin was destroyed completely, or that is what everyone would have thought. The Decimarch uttered :
"INTERSTICE INTERFERENCE DETECTED. REPORT OF EXTREME URGENCY MUST BE SENT TO PROTEARCH ARCA."

Kahn
Protect the amazons to the best of my ability's
To protect all the Amazons, you had to deploy a region wide shield of sufficient power to absorb the incoming ray of death.
Cost: 12000> 9000 [Defense+1]
Kahn uses 9000 Energy

A wide crimson ward appeared in the sky, to the view of all Amazon. When the scattered high-powered beams collided with the war, the sky turned bright white. The immense explosion made the ward crack, but it held off, and the resulting shockwave cleared the sky of all clouds and made even the earth shake in terror.
+Event: Amazons saved from destruction by Kahn

Everyone can feel that Kahn is doing some secret stuff once again. But they can't seem to see what.

Innanis Dominus and Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento
Quote from: Dustan Hache and FallacyofUrist
Innanis: satisfied with the outcome, he would disengage and teleport away,converting 83 ether and returning some energy to Ressoon to heal themselves as he moves away.

Veeki: "No. NO, NO, NOOO. You're not getting away that easily. Not after all this."

How about: let's use the chains to prevent his escape. And drain his Ether away in the process.

Innanis: "you teeter on the brink, facing the abyss. I am showing some mercy, but if you will not accept it then I will be your end."
If he cannot pull free of his chains, he uses the Soul Ripper to pry the last of veeki's ether from him and channel it to Sarrab, before devouring another smaller chunk. He would be doing his best not to kill the troublesome God, but if his hand is forced he will not hesitate.
First Step:
Veeki (Attack): [3]
Innanis (Chain removal): [5]

Both gods are in a pitiful state, so their struggle resembles the desperate struggle of two children over a candy. Veeki weakly tries to strengthen the hold of the chains, managing to absorb a small portion of Ether from Innanis.
But Innanis, despite being utterly exhausted, breaks out of the chains and disengage.
Veeki stole 20 Ether from Innanis
Innanis is Freed
Veeki is no longer Impaled

Innanis Dominus then teleports away.

AlraOm the Ender
"So much needless strife..."

Shield Crystal forest and Spire mountain on which Vampiric trees grow, from the aftermath of gods battle.

[I'm thinking on a species to create, but still unsure of the traits. So, I'll edit them here later.]
AlraOm appeared suddenly above his domain, and created an immense barrier to protect the Crystal Forest, the Spire Mountain and the Vampiric Trees. He didn't have enough Energy to be sure his barrier would hold off though.
Cost: 24000
AlraOm uses 16000 Energy
Barrier resistance roll 1d6: [5]
Despite his apparent lack of power, AlraOm focused the defensive energy at key points, enhancing the overall defensive value of the barrier. The divine wall trembled and crackled, but eventually held off the blast.
AlraOm the Ender is Exhausted

Exhausted yet satisfied, AlraOm let out a sigh of relief. His lands were unscathed.

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
Feeling a bit Cooked and a bit Peeved Resoonman Stumbled off to cause a bit of Genoside and recharge...
Spoiler: "Dinner Menu" (click to show/hide)
In such a critical state, Resoonman began to head for creatures at various point in the world, intending to consume them.
But with no Energy left and a body nearly completely destroyed, it was no easy task.
Toughness Roll 1d6: [5]

Resoonman managed against all odds to haul his ass to the various places he chose, and consumed various creatures there. He didn't have the luxury to choose though, so he ate what he could where he could.
Phytoplankton:
[6]>[3] Species stability threatened
6000 > 1 / 1 [they are microscopic beings, what did you expect :x]
Vampire Trees:
[2] Species thriving threatened: Strongest Breed destroyed
3000 > 6000 / 60
Bright Golden Black Trees:
[5] Species thriving increased: Weakest Breed destroyed
1000 > 3000 / 30
Stone Swine:
[1]>[2] Species thriving seriously threatened: Strongest Breed destroyed
400 > 240 / 24

Resoonman ravenously devours the chosen species he come across. He 'chooses' those who seem the weakest.
But small doesn't mean weak, as in the case of the Stone Swines, the smallest ones were the strongest and fastest, the future of the species. Now they are all gone.
Same for the Vampiric Trees, those that looked weak were in fact the strongest: Vampiric Trees look weaker as they grow stronger.
Resoonman recovered 9240 Energy
and 114 Ether
No longer Exhausted

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Shield parts of the Allred Forest closest to the Human Lands. Try to decrease the damage the Human Plains will incur, but don't actually bother completely shielding it. Burn some ether if necessary.

Create some Exercitus manuals. Give some of them to the most talented or most hardworking (or both!) members of the Human Tribes. Spread the rest throughout the world, randomly.

If I have enough energy/ether - create a Magic Font in the Human Lands. It makes it easier to use magic within its area of effect (and in the case of Exercitus practitioners - easier to master). But what's more important is the side-effect - making it likelier that people born within its borders are Magic Attuned.

Kahn protected all the Amazons, but not all the Allred Forest. Proelior decides to protect a decent portion of the Human Lands, as well as the nearest parts of the Allred Forest.
Cost: 6000
Proelior uses 4000 Energy and consumes 20 Ether to complete the cost
Proelior deploys a shield to protect the surrounding lands of the Human Settlements. The unprotected parts are covered in a white light and heat so intense the upper layer of ground is vaporized and the lower layer melted. Upon exposure to the sky, the molten layer solidifies, turning it into some glass-like material.
+Human Plains: Half Turned into 'Dead Glass Lands'
+Allred Forest: Unprotected parts turned into 'Dead Glass Lands'
> 15000 Trees Lost (Kahn:+30Ether)

Afterward, Proelior creates some Exercitus manuals.
Teaching Roll: [2] [Teaching+1]
The manuals are beautiful scrolls of the same colors of Proelior, but they are really complex for current mortals. Only few can hope to grasp Exercitus through them. But to the few that will manage to decipher them, immense knowledge of Exercitus will be rewarded.
+Complex Exercitus scrolls

Then he decides to alter the land in such a way that Exercitus would be made easier to practice. Furthermore those born within may end up gifted in the current existing Magics: Golemancy and Exercitus. With no Energy left, he burns more Ether [Doing this automatically as I understood you wished to do so]
This is a combination of Law Alteration and Creation(World Alteration).
Cost: 1000 / 20
Proelior uses 30 Ether to cover the cost
World Alteration Roll: [2]
You create a 'Magic Font' in the (habitable) Human Lands.
+Human Lands: Exercitus easier to practice / Possibility to be born attuned to Golemancy or Exercitus

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
Cost: 100 / 100 > 75 / 75 [10]
Drakieng uses 75 Energy
and 75 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [2]
Drakieng creates a strange species of evil black goats. There seems to be strictly no reason to create such beings, as they have no relation with anything Drakieng-related whatsoever. Let's just hope for him this action doesn't bring the wrath of a Greater Being somewhere...

Quote from: Atian the Elephantman God's Failed Secret Actions
See how Babar The Tusk of Might is doing on his conquest.

Switch to my Alt form and teach the Elephantmen how to use and bend the elements.
Study the Black Matter thats in the Black Savanna's soil/underground.
Form Shift: True to Alt -750
Not many time had passed since he last saw Babar the Tusk of Might and the other Elephantmen.
[6]>[4] Though in a short span, he managed to send messenger to all Elephantmen: "Babar the Tusk of Might, wielder of Kurkan and chosen of Drakieng the Great Elephantine Spirit will united all Elephantmen through Conquest. Be prepared !"
His army is ready, and will soon head for their march of conquest...
+Future Event: Elephantmen War of Unity

In his Alternate Form, he tries to teach the Elephantmen how to use and bend the Elements. Maybe he forgot they are physically resistant to them, which means this attempt is fated to fail.
Teaching Roll: [4]
Drakieng explains with great precision how to use and bend the Elements. The Elephantmen understood the principles and record them, but none of them seem able to do so.
+Knowledge: Use and Bend Drakieng's Elements [Locked by innate Physical Trait]

Then he studies the 'Black Matter'.
[5] It is a strange metal named Nigredine. Present in small quantities in the soil of the Black Savannah, it is actually present in huge deposits further down into the earth. Atian is shocked at the properties of the metal : refined Nigredine is extremely hard and strong, and is deeply linked to the Darkness Element.

As such, a bloc of pure Nigredine will absorb Light Element and convert it into Darkness Element. The applications of such properties are endless...
+New Material in Black Savannah: Nameless Blackening Element is a metal named Nigredine (Extr. Hard and Strong, Darkness Element attuned)

COLLATERAL DAMAGES AFTERMATH
Thousand of lights flew toward the Asoon Continent, pasing over Walark the First Ocean. The places unprotected by the gods suffered so much damage that nothing was left from them afterward.

The Asoon Continent landscape was horribly defaced. Without Luxlin's protection, the Illum Kingdom was engulfed by the fire of destruction, as was the Goobling Root Woods. As such, Lings were heavily affected by the destruction of the Asoon Surface.
Lings Fate Roll: [4]
Some Lings escaped the destruction by hiding into the Underground. But for those who remained on the Surface... only death awaited them.
+5500 Lings vaporized (AlraOm:+38 Ether)
+All Goobling Roots vaporized (Resoonman:+10 Ether)
+Asoon Continent surface turned into 'Asoon Dead Glass Lands'

As for the Illums...
Awareness Roll: [1]
It seems they were all vaporized in the explosion, as no trace of them was left afterward.

The Dead Mountain was also going to be affected, when suddenly...

Saraab creates a massive Portal and moves it over the Dead Mountain, sending it somewhere. The other Gods feel such a huge amount of Energy expanded they can't help but shiver. From the Portal is catapulted a huge mountain, whose crash on the ground results in a powerful earthquake, affecting the Underground.
Gork Empire: [5]
Mushroom Fields: [3]
Stone Swines: [6]>[4]
Shifting Cave Ambushers: [4]

The magnitude of the earthquake isn't extremely strong, but still manage to damage the mushroom fields.
-Plump Helmet [2] > 400 losses (Resoonman: +2 Ether)
-Fluff Cap [3] > 100 losses (Resoonman: +0 Ether)
-Death Bell [5] > 0 losses
-Tower Stalk [4] > 0 losses

+Huge perfectly spheric crater instead of Dead Mountain
+Land where the huge mountain crashed (Large Region)

And of course, then the lights of ruin strike the crater in place of the Dead Mountain.
+Huge 'Dead Glass' Spheric Crater

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Events (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weather (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Phenomenons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:11:25 pm by Nakéen »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2016, 05:42:49 pm »

"FOUL!!!"

Veeki mutters something, then collapses in on him/herself, attempting to rest and regenerate. Innannis won this one... but next time, Veeki would be prepared.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2016, 05:47:21 pm »

"FOUL!!!"

Veeki mutters something, then collapses in on him/herself, attempting to rest and regenerate. Innannis won this one... but next time, Veeki would be prepared.
[I don't want to make you wait for 12 hours min for a 'you are healed/not healed']
[4] You collapse and fall into an artificial divine sleep. When you will wake up, most of your wounds will have healed, but not the most severe ones. At least, as long as you don't pour Energy to regenerate.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2016, 05:48:25 pm »

Kahn breaths a sigh of relief She now comforts any scared amazons, she will also hold a party to celebrate the life of her people
No sig yet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2016, 06:05:52 pm »

"Great.."

Help Babar The Tusk of Might unite the Elephantmen by marching with them, this should make the other Elephantmen tribes surrender before any actual fighting starts.

Drakieng The Elephant Lord watches the lasers of destruction fly over the Black Savanna and crash down into a blinding light somewhere.

"This seems interesting! Eh, they seem a bit to dangerous to mess around with."

Create 100 more Elephantmen
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 06:34:52 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2016, 06:23:46 pm »

-Heal myself so It is Somewhat easyer to work.
-teach a few mortals of each race the basics of Golemancy.
-Tell my gorks about the Golemancy Colage and leave them with directions to it.
-Create a new form of life  from the rocks if the caves that will for now be known as Cavers, 4 workers and a queen will be left at the dead mountans and 4 workers and a Queen in the caves

Spoiler: "Cavers" (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2016, 06:32:03 pm »

-Heal myself so It is Somewhat easyer to work.
-teach a few mortals of each race the basics of Golemancy.
-Tell my gorks about the Golemancy Colage and leave them with directions to it.
-Create a new form of life  from the rocks if the caves that will for now be known as Cavers, 4 workers and a queen will be left at the dead mountans and 4 workers and a Queen in the caves

(Dead Mountain is gone in a Portal. Where was the 'Golemancy College' placed ? It wasn't explicitly told, but once I know where it is, it will get the appropriate treatment after the rain of death in a flashback.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2016, 06:34:43 pm »

(Somewhere near my gork's Civ, but it Should be ok do to the abilitys it has.)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2016, 06:41:02 pm »

Drakieng The Elephant Lord then moves on and watch the Nakeens do whatever Nakeens do as they make their evil goat noises

Make the Nakeen faster

"If this is successful you will be useful for my "missions"! What do you think?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2016, 09:11:24 pm »

Luxlins awesome adventure's
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2016, 04:28:19 am »

((Was my +1 to teaching applied to the scroll creation? Didn't see a [+1 Teaching] near it. Also, Exercitus wasn't added to the Magic Laws spoiler.))

Burn 5 Ether to get myself out of my Exhausted state.

Now that the scrolls are done, give a few of them to the most talented/hardworking/both Human Tribe members. Then spread the rest across the world, in wait to be found.

Explain the basics to those who got the scrolls and encourage them to create their own versions of them, based on their own understanding. (will also spare me the trouble of having to make more, hopefully)

Then get to the Allred Forest and appear before the Amazons. See if I need to introduce myself or if they can piece it together themselves. Throw them a scroll if they realize who I am.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 04:31:27 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2016, 08:31:20 am »

make sure he dosnt find out what ive done, not ready to reveal yet
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34