Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Another Evolution Game  (Read 12946 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Evolution Game
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2016, 09:13:07 pm »

I assume that we have some bacteria as symbiots in our digestive system helping us to process food, so I propose the following:

Try to completly take a living bacteria in one of our cells and try to implement transport proteins in its membran supplying it with oxygen and sugar, and to transport ATP out of it.

If we have no bacteria in the digestive system, one could also take bacteria from the outside, but since we have "skin" I would prefer it the other way.

Do we have to evolve adavanced processes like the citrate cyclus or is that too specific?

I would also suggest to develop lipid synthesis and storage when we have more energy available. Might help for producing offspring.
1+

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »

I assume that we have some bacteria as symbiots in our digestive system helping us to process food, so I propose the following:

Try to completly take a living bacteria in one of our cells and try to implement transport proteins in its membran supplying it with oxygen and sugar, and to transport ATP out of it.

If we have no bacteria in the digestive system, one could also take bacteria from the outside, but since we have "skin" I would prefer it the other way.

Do we have to evolve adavanced processes like the citrate cyclus or is that too specific?

I would also suggest to develop lipid synthesis and storage when we have more energy available. Might help for producing offspring.
1+
2+
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2016, 09:39:46 pm »

Poke, because Summer.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2016, 02:36:35 am »

Poke again, because Poketwo.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2016, 12:51:07 pm »