Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: First Day of School : Closed  (Read 13098 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : Turn 5
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2016, 11:58:40 am »

"Oh I'm certainly  a deviant! Hope you like burns baby because your gonna  be on fire for me!!"
Knee this pathetic pleb in the stomach and slam her face on the desk.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2016, 12:18:41 pm »

Ignore her. And continue doodling/taking notes.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2016, 12:21:32 pm »

Look around at who's in the class. Is that banana kid in here?

I guess that dead splattered nerd survived being ejected from the bus. Ah well. Like all beautiful things, mirth and happiness are so fleeting.

"Jesus. How do you end up with a doctorate, being this stupid? Whatever," Beasley mumbles, before turning to Mitsy and whispering.
Spoiler: WunderKatze Only (click to show/hide)

When the tiny goth gets up to go to the front of the room, follow shortly after to make the movement less conspicuous. Walk up to that kid that got thrown out of a windshield, close his book for him, grab him by the shirt collar and twist him to face me, and whisper/hiss:
Spoiler: HighEndNoob Only (click to show/hide)

And then let go of his collar and head back to my seat.

I know that look. Ugh, he better not get me in trouble.

Whatever. I guess I'll play along and watch the show.

Look through my textbook, find the correct equations and go to whiteboard/whatever the fuck it is and write the correct equation

"Professor, I haven't slightest Idea why you keep writing the heat flux equation and calling it 'thermal energy' look at the fuc- excuse me- look at the units, do those look like joules?"

Out of the corner of my eye watch Allen.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2016, 02:09:18 pm »

"Oh I'm certainly  a deviant! Hope you like burns baby because your gonna  be on fire for me!!"
Reiji had enough of Sam's bullshit. As an addition to my previous action, kneecap Sam. Then escape bravely.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2016, 04:08:25 pm »

((I am enjoying this thoroughly.))

Reiji had enough of Sam's bullshit. As an addition to my previous action, kneecap Sam. Then escape bravely.

((Kneecap as in hit with knee? Or kneecap as in kick in the kneecaps?))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2016, 04:55:37 pm »

((I actually meant to shoot her in the kneecap. But now that I think about it, my gun is over-pressured and I'm in school at the moment. So, let's make it a swift kick to the knee.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2016, 05:13:52 pm »

Stare in horror at the fight.
"JESUS! NO!"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2016, 05:18:01 pm »

"Argh! A little help, someone? This crazy degenerate is attacking m!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2016, 07:24:32 pm »

Look around at who's in the class. Is that banana kid in here?

I guess that dead splattered nerd survived being ejected from the bus. Ah well. Like all beautiful things, mirth and happiness are so fleeting.

"Jesus. How do you end up with a doctorate, being this stupid? Whatever," Beasley mumbles, before turning to Mitsy and whispering.
Spoiler: WunderKatze Only (click to show/hide)

When the tiny goth gets up to go to the front of the room, follow shortly after to make the movement less conspicuous. Walk up to that kid that got thrown out of a windshield, close his book for him, grab him by the shirt collar and twist him to face me, and whisper/hiss:
Spoiler: HighEndNoob Only (click to show/hide)

And then let go of his collar and head back to my seat.

"...How about I don't if that's OK with you. There's far more productive things to do then waste my time with a cartoon-ish brute like you."

Dismiss the rabble-rouser's petty threats and focus on Rioeas' writing, comparing it to the textbook's notes.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2016, 07:46:14 pm »

[4] Your hand approaches a small, but significant fraction of the speed of sound. [Her roll: 3] It catches Sam off-guard (somehow) and elicits retaliation.

Kyou is visibly in pain in to the following roll

Kyou Fujibayashi (Coolrune 206)
GPA  : 3.7
Class: 11th (Homeroom 214)
Club : TBD

[6 vs 1] You jab Kyou in the stomach, knocking her on on the ground. You move to pick her up by the hair but a would-be hero comes in to save the day.

Sam Dickerson (AbstractTraiterHero)

[2] You try to save the day. [Her roll: 2] The violent girl shifts her focus to you and steps out of the way, causing you to lose balance and fall backwards, hitting your head on a table.

Reiji is slightly dazed

Reiji Kurosawa (Hawk132)
GPA  : 3.4

You catch something on the blackboard while all of the rest of the stuff (above) is happening.
Homeroom 214, Class of 2019, 11th Grade

Oh. Wrong room.

And the guy next to you isn't Major Rotchild. He just happens to have the same backpack--he's actually Japanese. But he gets thoroughly flipped off by the girl that's currently in a one versus two battle.

Kyuzan Takima (Atian the Elephantman God)
GPA  : 3.3
Class: 10th (Homeroom 114)

You stare in horror. You also stare at the chalfboard for a moment: Homeroom 214, Class of 2019, 11th Grade

Herp derp, wrong classroom.

Myra D. Santiago (wipeout1024)

Room 214

The teacher sort of watches the fight with a detatched look on his face.

"You guys should probably settle down..." he mildly suggests, showing visible fear.

[3] The banana kid isn't here. You actually saw him walking up the stairs, so he is probably a grade higher than you. You should go find him during lunch (3rd period).

Beasley "The Beast" Allen (inaluct)
GPA  : 2.0
Club : TBD (Fight Club is not a school-sanctioned club)

[6] You don't need your textbook. You remember talking to your professor about this in 6th grade.

"Ah," says the teacher. "Lets see, the units are... the square root of a meter-second... huh..."
You erase everything and start over with applying the fourier transform to the boundary condition. The teacher looks on in awe, then in horror, as you actually solve the problem. (+.3 GPA)
"...Alright! Now that we've solved the problem we can move to the next topic: after-school clubs! I'm sure it'll be worth our time considering the number--"

[4] You glance at Allen successfully. Suddenly you are interrupted...
OBJECTION!

Mitsuru Rioeas (WunderKatze)
GPA  : 4.4

[6] You interrupt the teacher. Why?

Because Mitsuru made a mistake.

You march up to the front of the classroom and reserve the left board for your own writing, scratching off some of Mitsuru's final answer in the process. You then show that Mitsuru mistakenly applied a laplace transform to the equations, and due to accumulated error her final solution results in a singularity at a real point in space, which is clearly impossible.
The only issue is that you don't remember the fourier transform yourself, so you can't actually finish the solution yourself. (+.4 GPA)

Major is visibly bandaged on his face, arms, and legs.

Major Rothchild (HEN)
GPA  : 3.9

You sketch without interruption, [5] constructing a grand mosaic of recycled notes from your Junior High years, cut along the margins of important math equations and gluesticked into place. The spider now unforlds out of the page when you open your notebook.

Jimmy Russel (Sosoku234)
GPA  : 3.8

Room 114

You all hear a noise coming from upstairs. It sounds like the dance class is in session. Except that the room directly above this one is supposed to be a classroom...?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:14:53 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : Turn 6
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2016, 08:20:49 pm »

Figures. Finish the problem with a proper fourier transform.

"You don't know how to do a fourier transform? Then why did you bother dragging your hideous flesh up here?  Fucking idiot." Mitsuru scolds Major.

Mitsuru then turns back to the board, mumbling "There seems to be a lot of grade inflation at this school."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:24:25 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2016, 08:22:01 pm »

Run to classroom 114.
"OH GOD SORRY BYE!"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2016, 08:40:42 pm »

"You don't really have a right to complain, Miss 'Singularity.'"

Spoiler: Wunderkatze only (click to show/hide)

Review Mitsuru's corrected whiteboard solution, then sit back down.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2016, 08:54:53 pm »

Sam cracks her neck with a small smile and Pat's  kyou on the head
huh  maybe  you shouldn't  mess  with someone like me I've done this kinda thing plenty of times I don't feel that malicious today so I won't burn all your hair off."
revel in victory find a new seat this one's been touched by these pathetic sods.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2016, 09:01:15 pm »

"Singularity? That's an awfully big word for you. Why don't you go have a seat now."

Spoiler: HighEndNoob only (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:07:44 pm by WunderKatze »

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21