Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: (SG) Bankruptcy: The Tale of a Demonic Enterprise  (Read 18226 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Bankruptcy: The Tale of a Demonic Enterprise
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2016, 09:57:15 pm »

3: How many scrap souls does the Drow boy need? Where did he get the gems?

Two or three, he says. The gems are cheap gems from a nearby mine, and infused by him via enchanting after extracting some energy from a lava vent he found in the caves. You can abosrob that energy just like souls, but you can't prepare them to be resold.

The other things are actions, and I'll wait a little bit until I roll with them.
Can we also do that (infusing the gems)?

You know how to clean souls, which is a branch of soul manipulation related to undead. The other one is related to fusing many souls and creating demons, but you don't know how to do that.

Moving energy around inanimate objects is enchanting, and you don't know anything about that.
In that case...

See if we can change the trade- we give the boy scrap souls, and he gives us some basic tutorage on enchanting. If necessary, we can sweeten the deal by offering him some blessings (for a limited period of time; say, 2 months) as well.

If we can't persuade the boy to tutor us, we'll accept his original deal.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2016, 10:15:12 pm »

I just reread the OP and discovered that we have the Dream domain. What can we do with it?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2016, 08:10:51 am »

I just reread the OP and discovered that we have the Dream domain. What can we do with it?

As a Mist Fiend you can put any mortal you touch into an endless sleep (which can be healed by expert potioncrafters and some divine casters). About domains, it can curse or bless as long as it is reasonably related to the dream domain. A hex weaver may curse someone to make them more likely to sleep on their job, or bless them to make them more aware while they sleep. Heavy curses or blessins are less discrete and require the hex weaver to have direct access to the victim's flowing blood, and may have far greater effects.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2016, 11:15:25 am »

Hmm, is making people sleepwalking more often possible?
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]