Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV IC : A Pair of Boots, A Cutlass, and a Parrot.  (Read 1491 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Time progresses in an unrelenting march.

What once was luxurious and opulent is no more then a heap of forgotten scrap.

Lives made and lost. Once renowned now abandoned.

Entropy cannot be reversed. The universe endlessly spirals inwards.

In the end. All will be One or All will be None.

The Universe will tear itself apart or condense into one massive singularity.

Those who fail to escape lost forever within the bowels of the beast.

That however, is not the story we are here to tell.

We are here to tell a story of pirates.

Said pirates may or may not actually get around to preforming piratey acts. But we can't say they didn't try!

Roll To Space Pirate: MKIV : A Pair of Boots, A Cutlass, and a Parrot.

An ancient ship glides into port. The docking bay of the nigh abandoned station shuddering and hissing as the airlock latches on. An ages old, half mad AI jolts into awareness. It's happening again.

A wayward mutant from a planet of maniacs sits in the corner of a relatively empty bar. Tinkering with their weapon. They feel an odd pull on their mind. A promise of shiny tools and weaponry.

A cyborgial centaur of the eight legged variety stands near the bar. They aren't entirely sure how they got here. Their presence is required.

A temporally unhinged psion strides through a hallway of the nigh derelict starbase. They freeze midstep. Something isn't Right. The Timelines Agree.

A drone flickers online, a storage crate demolished. The s̰̟̮͙͇͖e͞r̖̬͉͎̲̰͜v͏̳̻ice of the Dead is required.

A white suited anomaly sits at the bar. It recognizes the call. Proper payment will be provided.

A living rock stands in the corner. Recently fired from its last crew. Something intrudes upon pondering. Your ancestor is unavailable. The descendant is required.

A spatially displaced psion stumbles into the bar. They appear very confused. Something is wrong. Something wants in. The Bear is not pleased.

A number of kittens tumble around the docking bay. One of them looks up as it hears the hissing of the airlock. Images of food and warmth force their way into the Groupmind.

An assassin unwanted. Brought to the station by the winds of fate. We offer Strength.

An agent of an isolationist government sits upon a stool. Sipping at alcohol incapable of causing inebriation. Listening for items of note. Something worms its way inside. They feel a tug. Something of interest soon to come.

OOC Thread.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:16:57 am by Kevak »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Ferrite slowly begins to lumber in the direction which feels right. Anything or anyone in his way gets plowed over.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Walk into the bar. Search for... IT.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Victor, in all of his timelines, begins to map out sections of the base to explore. They all part ways, one of him heading to the bar.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Double-check to see if the mind shield is on. Switch on if not. Follow where the tug was felt.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"It's happening again! It's bloody happening again! AGAIN!"

"What? Mr. What Ho, what are you-"

"IT'S HAPPENING! AGAIN! THEY WILL COME! IT WILL HAPPEN!"

"Are you-"

"Okay? NEVER AGAIN OKAY. Ms. Why Ho, it's happening again! And it will never again, NEVER AGAIN be okay! NEVER AGAIN! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!"

With that, Mr. What Ho's "avatar" faded from Ms. Why Ho's vision. He wasn't normally this... askew, she thought. Oh well. She decided to... wait. Maybe whatever was "HAPPENING" would show up sooner or later. Or Mr. What Ho would calm down and be ready for discussion.

Mr. What Ho... having something of a panic attack. Ms. Why Ho... waiting, reviewing her objectives, whatnot.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Where?
I collectively approach the source of the offer and investigate, only willing to risk one of me in the airlock at a time, just in case.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

[Gunn Smith von Bob]

In the midst of adjusting the lenses, Gunn feels the pull. The pull has to wait, these lenses require adjusting.
The lenses tend to get maladjusted when the gun moves or is fired (very slightly, but still something). So it's useful to regularly adjust the lenses, to get absolutely maximum focus.
When done, he closes the chamber and sprays argon into it, pushing the oxygen out, then he air seals the chamber.
May need some more argon cans. Now, what was that?
Gunn gets up, and moves out of the bar.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

blazing glory

AHSA

Oh yes..this is something similar but new..

The mismatched robot emerges from the now-broken crate, then checks its gun compartment.

It asses its immediate surroundings and sets off for the call.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:47:53 am by blazing glory »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Karina tries to shut out the voices and shuffles towards the nearest person. She pokes them with a finger to check they are real.

"Hello. I'm looking for Marcus. I think he's dead."

The poor little girl looked sad and down at her feet.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

The figure in the white pressure suit watches, waits. The time has come again. The same job under different names.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Wounded and muddied, Raiorei wanders the station. He stays out of sight lest he be bothered by some rambling drunkards.

Cut off my dangling arm with my boot knife and carry it with me. Search for food and then enter restoration mode to heal, cannibalize the flesh off my dismembered arm when/if I find enough other food to heal.

Strength? The flesh is weak. That is our curse...
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM