Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Update 1.03 - ORCS! Inventor & Handpump for dwarves, 100+ new items, FPS scripts  (Read 18829 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Code: [Select]
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race SHALSWAR -caste MALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race SHALSWAR -caste FEMALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race RAT_KOBOLD -caste MALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race RAT_KOBOLD -caste FEMALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT -caste MALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT -caste FEMALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race HELMET_SNAKE -caste MALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race HELMET_SNAKE -caste FEMALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race GIANT_BARK_SCORPION -caste MALE
AddPetToCiv -civ KOBOLD -race GIANT_BARK_SCORPION -caste FEMALE

Thanks again. I shouldnt try to do 5 things at once.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Question about the weapons though. Which races all get access to the weapons?
Currently only dwarves. I can add it as options to any race though; maybe I'll do that in a future update.

If it's not too much trouble I'd prefer to have them remain foreign for Orcs, maybe Terrible Weapons can be crafted at at the un-upgraded base Outpost and the other stuff available at the Arms Dealer and/or one of the upgraded forms of Outpost?  The Orcs' selection of domestic weapons goes heavily toward "choppy" on purpose so that there's a gameplay dynamic towards raids, outposts, etc. 

If it's a lot of hassle though i suppose i don't really mind it going in the forge since it's an optional feature. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:06:42 am by smakemupagus »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

If it's not too much trouble I'd prefer to have them remain foreign for Orcs, maybe Terrible Weapons can be crafted at at the un-upgraded base Outpost and the other stuff available at the Arms Dealer and/or one of the upgraded forms of Outpost?  The Orcs' selection of domestic weapons goes heavily toward "choppy" on purpose so that there's a gameplay dynamic towards raids, outposts, etc. 

If it's a lot of hassle though i suppose i don't really mind it going in the forge since it's an optional feature.
I didnt want to add them to orcs, just add an option in the GUI to add them to orcs, if players want to. The items are disabled by default.

Like "Grimlockes Arms and Armors ", Add to Dwarves, Add to Succubi, Add to Orcs, etc.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Avacado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Loved playing Orcs/Humans more than dwarves for some reason so I'm glad that my patreon donation was not in vain.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile

Nice to see the new Masterwork growing, Meph.

I saw that The Earth Strikes Back is still off by default.  Are there any remaining stability issues, or is it more to avoid a WTF moment when someone unexpectedly gets their first Awakened Stone?
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Nice to see the new Masterwork growing, Meph.

I saw that The Earth Strikes Back is still off by default.  Are there any remaining stability issues, or is it more to avoid a WTF moment when someone unexpectedly gets their first Awakened Stone?
I did not get any reports about TESB this week, so I havent decided anything yet.

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just experienced what I assume is a Masterwork-related bug.

I embarked with a dying Dwarven civ. The livestock comprised two plump-helmet men, a farm dromedary, and a charmane steed. The only other creatures on the map were wine ospreys  and cloisterhoof goat men.

Within seconds, a fire had started either in or around the wagon. It promptly burned five dwarves to death, and then killed another through a collapsing tree. The last dwarf would probably have died as well, had I not abandoned the site there and then.

For what it's worth, this was in the error-log:
Duplicate Object: creature GIANT_WORM_STRIFE
EDIT: Also, the only combat report was of a log crushing my miner.
"Hey papa, your dandruff is melting my skin. Is that normal?"
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I embarked with a dying Dwarven civ. The livestock comprised two plump-helmet men, a farm dromedary, and a charmane steed. The only other creatures on the map were wine ospreys  and cloisterhoof goat men.

Within seconds, a fire had started either in or around the wagon. It promptly burned five dwarves to death, and then killed another through a collapsing tree. The last dwarf would probably have died as well, had I not abandoned the site there and then.

interesting, send me the save or region please. Sound like you enabled random pets and took a burning animals. charmane steed sounds lfameable.

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

interesting, send me the save or region please.
Here ye be!
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

Kars

• Bay Watcher
  • registered flex offender
    • View Profile

I'm having a lot of issues generating a world with 1.03. I have the same parameters set that I did in 1.02, but in 1.03 I'm getting subregion rejection errors, farming civilizations "placed without crops", and it's taking upwards of 30 minutes to generate them before giving me these errors then crashing, where before it took maybe 9 minutes or so to generate a new world.

EDIT: It seems to have an issue placing civilizations
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:21:27 pm by Kars »
🇮🇹 dall'italia con amore🇮🇹

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile

With luck like that, no wonder the civ is dying! ;)
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

interesting, send me the save or region please. Sound like you enabled random pets and took a burning animals. charmane steed sounds lfameable.
It sure sounds that way, but I didn't see any mention of it in the description.
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile

Have Jack Rats somehow been changed at all? For some reason, they seem a bit more....bloodthirsty than usual? Or was it because the Zebras that past here the random creature 'Zebra's of Cheese'?

Kars

• Bay Watcher
  • registered flex offender
    • View Profile

Hours of trial and error and I still can't figure out how to get world gen to work. I'm not doing anything different from 1.02.
🇮🇹 dall'italia con amore🇮🇹
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5