Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Update 1.03 - ORCS! Inventor & Handpump for dwarves, 100+ new items, FPS scripts  (Read 18588 times)

chesse20

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

idk whats up with this version but my new succubus fortress keeps crashing after the game is open for 5 minutes idk what i did wrong
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
crash log
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:26:01 pm by chesse20 »

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Considering I'm busy raiding anyway: there are not options to unpack warlock/dark tower loot.

Yep, confirmed, thanks.  In fact the bug here is sort of the opposite -- the Raid Dark Tower reaction should be disabled for now, since neither Warlocks nor most of the arcane stuff that orcs would steal from them "exist" in the New Masterwork universe (yet).

taldarus

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Post Master
    • View Profile

Gah, with all these updates I don't even have time to play before a new one comes out! Awesome work!

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Some kind of DF Hack thing is intercepting my normal keystrokes and bringing stuff up that I don't want (e.g. 'F1' = DFHack Help and 'r' = some workshop interface i don't understand).  I can work around not using F1, i guess, but not being able to 'r' repeat a workshop order is pretty bad.  Why did this start and how do i stop it, other than quiting and restarting the game?

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some kind of DF Hack thing is intercepting my normal keystrokes and bringing stuff up that I don't want (e.g. 'F1' = DFHack Help and 'r' = some workshop interface i don't understand).  I can work around not using F1, i guess, but not being able to 'r' repeat a workshop order is pretty bad.  Why did this start and how do i stop it, other than quiting and restarting the game?
Best guess is that you alt-tabbed out of the game at some point, and the game only registered the alt-down event, not the alt-up event. Tap alt to fix it.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Aha.  Could be it.  At first I thought it was activating when i ctrl-alt-s to save, but then it wasn't always happening.

ScottS

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Running v1.03, playing Dwarves.

1) I genned a world, played for awhile, first time I get a dwarven caravan, the ambassador is a wereelk.  He comes on the map, nukes the merchants and guards, and proceeds to stomp my fort.  Annoying.  Started a new fort in the same world, played for awhile, the same bleeping #$!%^ shows up with the first caravan and stomps me again.  I assume it's tied to the world, so I'm genning a new one now.  Is this intended?

2) Trying to make wood blocks with workflow in dfhack.  I can automate just fine running the block job at the carpenter's shop, but when I use the splitting block for the job dfhack tells me "no job".  Is this intended?

Thanks for making the game playable, Meph.  I've tossed you some coin in the past, I think I'm about due for some more.

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps the mountinhome was infested with wereelk, or it could be your civilzation only has one member it can send out as an envoy, who happens to be a wereelk.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile

Perhaps the mountinhome was infested with wereelk, or it could be your civilzation only has one member it can send out as an envoy, who happens to be a wereelk.
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks seems to be very strong in this world.  Also a lot less benevolent and protective.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Ivan Issaccs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im not sure if these are bugs are not but Ill throw them out there.
With the undead rot going on, they dissapear long before the reach my fort and leave it in a constant state of seige.

The other thing is that when I enabled rotting food, it seemed actually to slow my FPS to a crawl, dropping down to around 40 within the first season when I would expect it to still reach 150.
I always enjoy getting those immigrants that are like "I can make soap and potash and lye and cheese and-" then I cut them off with a "Hope you like bricks!" as I turn them into a mason.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]