Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saliorpedia lore project  (Read 513 times)

Gank

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Saliorpedia lore project
« on: May 27, 2016, 07:30:19 pm »

Hey guys, I've followed DF for a long time now. One thing I always loved was to generate worlds and to just view them using the legends viewer application. I've decided now, to create a world of my own. However, I soon realized that this is a massive project I'm working on, and maybe I could use the creative ideas from other people. You can apply on these forums to help me with this lore project.

http://saliorpedia.boards.net/

I plan on making a Persistent World server in the future, using this lore as a premise. If you don't know already, Persistent World is a modification for Mount and Blade:Warband, where player controlled factions compete against each other to gain control of each other's castles. There are also other mechanics to this mod, like how players can choose to join the outlaw faction and rob serfs for money, or how players can become serfs and till land to grow crops or raise livestock to feed other players and produce resources for crafting. You can even become a doctor, and use medieval medicine to heal other players. I might offer free copies of Warband to people that help me with this project in the future, so they can join in on the action when the server comes out. Anyways, thanks for reading this post, and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:32:39 pm by Gank »