Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27398 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:06:32 am »

original Thread Here http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=154806.0

The four of you are gathered together in the cafeteria, after hours, eating stale bread and complaining about the lack of alcohol, or flitting around stealing shiny things and cawing loudly in people's ears, or strumming a lute mournfully for handfuls of table scraps from your fellow Legionnaires, when a couple Legion officers enter the room as only those in authority can do. They scan the room momentarily, then scan it again, looks of disappointment and resignation on their faces. The senior of the two just shakes hius head mournfully, while the junior stares in bemusement, apparently not having yet fully become accustomed to the oddities of Omega life.

"They'll do" The senior officer grunts, and leaves.

"Ah, but ..." the junior begins, then thinks better of it. "Okay."
"You lot. There is an infestation of spiders in the caverns connected to the basement of Castle Corvonis. They are getting out of hand and need to be eradicated. The castle has been evacuated already. only a few soldiers remain at this point. We are sending you immediately."
And with that, she turns to the door she entered through and begins waving her long, blue arms rhythmically, flexible fingers extending impossibly far as she traces patterns into the outline of the door. It glows blue for a moment, and then goes dark - darker than the canyon outside. She then turns and gestures quickly at each of you, and you feel your brands hum as you are linked together and to the mission.

Almost against your will, and certainly before yo ucan even ask any questions or gather any supplies besides what you have on your persons, you step through the doorway into a wide, circular room, with a stairway going up along the wall, and a trapdoor, closed and barred in front of you - barred from this side. The cellar lies through that trapdoor. presumably, the courtyard to the Castle lies through the double doors behind you. Small, narrow windows are placed at intervals along the winding stairway, and the room is dusty, as if furniture that hasn't moved in years was hastily lifted and dragged along, scattering the detritus of years in it's wake. The four of you look at each other quizzically, and at your surroundings with whatever emotions that sudden press-ganging left you with.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:35:49 am »

Looking at his companions Korvash hoped they were better at fighting then they looked other wise is would be just him and the bear then searched the room for weapons that may of been left for them

((OOC I just looked at the other characters the bard bear looks like an awesome character concept))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:47:29 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 11:42:38 am »

((Thanks killerhellhound))
Mongo removes the bar from the trapdoor, and hands it to Korvash.
A fine club for you, friend.
He then attempts to rip the trapdoor off its hinges. If he succeeds, he hands it to Korvash as well.
And a matching shield.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:45:51 pm by AkumaKasai »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 12:16:52 pm »

((Remember to bold your actions, Akuma.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 02:04:05 pm »

Corvo has no idea what's happening here, but decides that whatever's behind that trapdoor must be interesting.
Use farseeing to see what's behind the trapdoor.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »

((Should I just post here or something because I don't think Arileth will survive the next fight))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 02:35:02 pm »

"Should I mayhaps find the buggers who're still out here somewhere?
Perhaps in tha green zone over there."

The cursed one points at the door behind them. (If it wasn't clear, the buggers are the soldiers.)
"They perhaps could help us with our archanid situation."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:37:11 pm by Loki987 »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 02:47:46 pm »

Speak not to the soldiers, my drowned comrade. We're professionals, we need not their assistance.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 03:19:50 pm »

"Fine but when one of those freaky buggalugs jumps at me throat.
You damn well jump in front a me to protect me."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 03:22:06 pm »

"Caw."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »

Worry not my friend, 'tis only a spider infestation.
He turns to Corvo
I'm afraid I cannot understand your cries, my brother-in-lack-of-arms.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 03:51:45 pm »

Corvo flaps it's wings.
"Caw!"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 04:00:54 pm »

Say my feathered comrade, do you understand the Common tongue? Caw twice for aye, and a single time for nay.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 04:05:43 pm »

[1]
"Caw! Caaw!"

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 04:22:00 pm »

"Well, I don't trust this at all. One moment everything's ducky, the other someone throws you with a ball at ye ankle in the ocean.
If ya know what I'm saying."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28