Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27737 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 04:26:40 pm »

"Well, I don't trust this at all. One moment everything's ducky, the other someone throws you with a ball at ye ankle in the ocean.
If ya know what I'm saying."

(([1]you want to do what to me and  my balls?!))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 04:30:05 pm »

((The whole concept of my character is that he got drowned by his friends. They put an iron ball and chain at his ankle and threw him in the water. He's saying he doesn't trust this situation.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 04:35:45 pm »

((The whole concept of my character is that he got drowned by his friends. They put an iron ball and chain at his ankle and threw him in the water. He's saying he doesn't trust this situation.))
((I suck at jokes okay))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 04:37:19 pm »

((Well to be honest, it is kind of confusing if you don't know his backstory.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 04:54:06 pm »

((Well to be honest, it is kind of confusing if you don't know his backstory.))
((nah, I got it, thanks though))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 08:08:50 pm »

Looking at his companions Korvash hoped they were better at fighting then they looked other wise is would be just him and the bear then searched the room for weapons that may of been left for them

((OOC I just looked at the other characters the bard bear looks like an awesome character concept))
You find a couple of pikes and short swords, clutched in the hands of several dead men in livery, lying on the floor, eyes wide, skn a sickly green (not a natural color for their race) and froth at the corners of their mouths.

((Thanks killerhellhound))
Mongo removes the bar from the trapdoor, and hands it to Korvash.
A fine club for you, friend.
He then attempts to rip the trapdoor off its hinges. If he succeeds, he hands it to Korvash as well.
And a matching shield.

The bear tears up the trap door, dumping the bar and door on Korvash, who is now quite weighed down. Skittering can be heard below already. Nice work, Mongo.

Corvo has no idea what's happening here, but decides that whatever's behind that trapdoor must be interesting.
Use farseeing to see what's behind the trapdoor.
Corvo senses a series of human constructed rooms, fading into natural caverns, and some living things below. Possibly some dead things as well, which is always interesting.

((Should I just post here or something because I don't think Arileth will survive the next fight))
Ah, Arileth survives due to the whole group just up and heading out. Pretty lucky once more. this is like the third time I have expected him to die and he hasn't. But keep your spare character handy. Mechanically it looks fine, though I didn't wade through the backstory.

The drowned one stands around making innuendos, cradling his ball, and stroking his chain.

We're off to an Omega start already.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 08:26:29 pm »

"Caw caw motherfuckers!"

Give myself darkvision and dive down that hatch.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2016, 08:56:22 pm »

"Um thanks but I prefer an edged weapon" Drop the bar, put the shield on my back, wear a short sword on my belt and wield a pike. Drop the rest in a pile.

"Weapons for everyone here"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 07:10:13 am »

I pick up the bar and slide it under my belt. I also carefully throw the ball and chain over my shoulder.
"Might be best if I don't drag me ball across tha floor, could alert the creepers."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2016, 07:26:54 am »

Korvash nodded towards the cursed...man? seemed he had some sense

"I'll go first don't hit me with that ball" Korvash went to the hatch pike ready to impale anything that attacked advancing forward with the others if they followed (not including the crow)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2016, 11:14:49 am »

Mongo looks at the dead men, noting their unnatural complexion. He stops Korvash from going down into the cellar.
Stop. Clearly these creatures are quite venomous, so we should probably think this through more thoroughly. Do any of you possess a natural resistance to poison? I would imagine the drowned one does, seeing as he seems to be dead, and I have a slight advantage due to my size and thick skin. Unless another one of our number has the same or better resistance, I propose that I lead the way, accompanied by the drowned one.
Go ahead of Korvash into the cellar.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:12:09 pm by AkumaKasai »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 06:45:39 pm »

Mongo looks at the dead men, noting their unnatural complexion. He stops Korvash from going down into the cellar.
Stop. Clearly these creatures are quite venomous, so we should probably think this through more thoroughly. Do any of you possess a natural resistance to poison? I would imagine the drowned one does, seeing as he seems to be dead, and I have a slight advantage due to my size and thick skin. Unless another one of our number has the same or better resistance, I propose that I lead the way, accompanied by the drowned one.
"The length of the pike will keep a bit of distance between me and the spiders and I've had poison bites before."Go first watching for ambushes

(+2 constitution I'm the wall)
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2016, 08:46:57 pm »

"Caw caw motherfuckers!"

Give myself darkvision and dive down that hatch.
hmm. Darkvision is a form of farseeing, so this works okay. You fly down the hatch, right into a tangled mass of webbing. Should have seen that coming, probably. Chittering intensifies.

"Um thanks but I prefer an edged weapon" Drop the bar, put the shield on my back, wear a short sword on my belt and wield a pike. Drop the rest in a pile.

"Weapons for everyone here"
You strap on the short sword and wield the pike, but the "shield" is literally a door. and is big and heavy and has no strap. And wouldn't fit through the doorway comfortably. and the stairs would be a bit of a problem. Wold be hilarious, but you need some way to affix it to yourself.

I pick up the bar and slide it under my belt. I also carefully throw the ball and chain over my shoulder.
"Might be best if I don't drag me ball across tha floor, could alert the creepers."
You pick up a six foot four by four and slide it under your belt? Because that's the bar we are talking about here. The ball raps you gently in the back, just like old times.

Korvash nodded towards the cursed...man? seemed he had some sense

"I'll go first don't hit me with that ball" Korvash went to the hatch pike ready to impale anything that attacked advancing forward with the others if they followed (not including the crow)
"The length of the pike will keep a bit of distance between me and the spiders and I've had poison bites before."Go first watching for ambushes

(+2 constitution I'm the wall)
killerhellhound, the convention here is: edit the action in your first action post, rather than making multiple action posts. if an action overrides a previos one, strike through the previous one like so.
Anyway, we have a little three stooges business going on at the top of the stairs here. Hmm. the bear was already at the top of the stairs while Korvash was arming up. the rolls are 4 v 1, so Korvash nearly manages to dodge around Mongo, but Mongo loses his balance and tumbles backward down the stairs (1) ... banging his head and losing consciousness. at the bottom.
Korvash and Samuel stand at the top of the stairs, shaft and ball in hand, staring at the furry pile in the dark hole.

But not for long, as a veritable swarm of giant spiders suddenly crawls out from the cellar. You guys are all in it now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2016, 09:13:24 pm »

Blink out of the webs, and start summoning a spider demon. A big, hungry, other-spider-eating spider demon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2016, 09:20:12 pm »

(sorry I'll be better about that)

"Well shit" Charge down the stairs and get between the spiders and my furry companion fighting defensively e.g. stab anything that approches

"Samuel get the bird free" (If the bird successfully excapes on its own) Korvash started saying before the bird disappeared from the web and started channeling magic in mid air"never mind."
Edited
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:41:58 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28