Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27851 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #210 on: June 24, 2016, 10:15:19 am »

((You  give me too much credit .it's what happens when you combine a theif with a fighter.))
(So you cut someone apart and steal there arm while they are still alive)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 24, 2016, 10:25:29 am »

(Not for long!))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 24, 2016, 11:04:56 am »

((haha, smartass GM (please don't kill me), in my mind the curse didn't quite worked that way. It didn't just crawl back in my mind in his lungs and stuff, but whatever, I can pretent I want him to suffer a bit because he killed me. Egan please be careful with the demons, it kinda gets out of control fast.))
I'll use my magic to lift the curse off Mongo.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:43:52 am by Loki987 »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2016, 01:58:58 pm »

If that tiny loot-crazed bastard so much as touches me, rip his arm off with my teeth.
Edit: ficksed speling
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:23:15 pm by AkumaKasai »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2016, 01:08:18 am »

Would you guys mind doing mea favor and adding your characters' names to your posts for a couple turns? i keep forgeting some of them, and some are pretty similar.

((this character was stolen from a char of a now defunct (I had part in killing it) dnd minecraft server called gildorym. In it varion got attacked by drow, aka dark elves,  which resulted in him loosing his eye. So eventually e tracked them down, killed them and took the leader of the drow's eyes before leaving the drow with no eyes, no tongue, no hands, and no toes.  I thought I included that part in the back story of my semi psycotic very manipulative character)
I'm sure you included it. Like I said, I didn't read it. Wall o text and all :P thanks for the debrief.

Briefly consider summoning a water-absorptive daemon inside Mongo's lungs.
Oh boy, something potentially disastrous to roll for. Yay! (3) Corvo sees the drowning bear and decides to summon the aid of a water monster, but decidedly not directly inside the bear's chest. Lucky. (1) Whatever Corvo meant to summon, he gets a large fireball, exploding in the room, instead. He, the lizard man, and the eye thief manage to dodge the burning debris and take only superficial damage from the explosion, though Spaz's character's sleeve catches fire, and the backpack of supplies burns.

The two hit most severely by the explosion are the bear and the drowned man. Fortunately, the water coating the bear protects him from much harm, boiling off instead, but he receives a pretty good concussive blast and is out cold.
The Drowned One gets tossed against the wall pretty hard and bounces, breaking a leg in the process. He sits up, and removes the water from the bear's lungs, not feeling any pain from the fracture. Not gonna be standing on that leg for a while though.

The explosion kinda halted the looting and mauling attempts, but once again, you guys are down two of your better fighters.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2016, 01:13:46 am »

put self out
Scavabge what I can from the bag, then go search through debris and look for a way to go as honestly, I'm a bit lost and confused as to where we are
  also fix up the water boarding wizard by using some debris to fashion him a crutch
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:28:01 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2016, 01:21:03 am »

(Korvash)Smack the loot crazed idiot if he touches/ looks at the bearjust smack him on the head before going and trying to patch up the bear and drowned man again

( I am really glad I got medical skill)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2016, 01:26:11 am »

So, the bear dead or what? Also what's the next move?
((oh, did not realize that the bear had the water removed my bad))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2016, 01:47:32 am »

Mongo the Bard
((I feel left out because my name doesn't start with the syllable "Corv", do you mind if I change it?))
Wake up and hope Corvo doesn't cause any more FUN.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2016, 04:49:04 am »

Samuel Griff AKA The Cursed One AKA The Drowned Man
"Damn it, bird. Stop with the bloody demons, we got enough troubles as it is."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2016, 05:50:21 am »

Its times like these that remind me why I don't use magic. It just makes things worse.
My Sig

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2016, 05:07:13 pm »

CORVO
New skill get! Try to remember how I did that. If necessary, do it again as an experiment.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2016, 05:42:29 pm »

((If you want to play around with fireballs, either go outside or downstairs. You've already knocked out/hobbled two of your teammates and burned our supplies.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2016, 10:34:25 pm »

put self out
Scavabge what I can from the bag, then go search through debris and look for a way to go as honestly, I'm a bit lost and confused as to where we are
  also fix up the water boarding wizard by using some debris to fashion him a crutch

You are in a tower. there are three floors, a rooftop, and a basement. yu have cleared the spiders from the three floors and are on the ground floor. There are three ways out of the ground floor (not counting windows too narrow for you). those exits are: the stairs up, the stairs down, the big door to the courtyard, which is blocked. You could climb to the top floor and attemopt to get onto the roof, or you can go into the basement, once the water settles a bit more, and explore the rooms down there - which is where the Legion says the spiders came from, and therefore where you are 'supposed' to be going.

you manage to salvage a couple rolls of bandage. lucky. No alcohol though. Yo monster.

You grab a pike and hand that to the guy. "Here. mind the pointy end."

(Korvash)Smack the loot crazed idiot if he touches/ looks at the bearjust smack him on the head before going and trying to patch up the bear and drowned man again

( I am really glad I got medical skill)
" You swat idly at the guy, but he is already moving, and you miss. ah well. You go over to Mongo and slap him in the face a couple times, and he awakens, roaring, and chucks you halfway across the room. "he's fine!' You call out, before dizzily staggering over to the drowned man. You take some of the debris that spaz' character brings and fashion a crude splint for him, snapping the bones together and binding them. He'll definitely need to lean on that spear when upright, and won't be much use in physical combat, but he'll be able to hobble around a bit.

Mongo the Bard
((I feel left out because my name doesn't start with the syllable "Corv", do you mind if I change it?))
Wake up and hope Corvo doesn't cause any more FUN.
You wake up, chuck your assailant across the room, and roar in pain, gasping for air. You are angry, and ready to tear something or someone apart.

CORVO
New skill get! Try to remember how I did that. If necessary, do it again as an experiment.
Your attempt to bring a superviolent explosive fire demon into this world fails miserably. You get slugs. They stink, and flop about on the floor. patches of the floor where they are flopping begin to emit a green, boiling smoke. Gross. Everyone starts coughing when the smoke drifts their way.

Corvo, Korvash, Mongo, Samuel Griff, and 'Loot 'n' Steal'. Thanks, guys. Got it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2016, 11:38:01 pm »

Go check on the stairs down sword ready in case more spiders decide to come up advance if everyone agrees on going down killing anything that approaches.

Ok nobody's dead and we don't have anything more to loot. Shall we get back to the killing?

If someone makes Molotov's take one
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28