Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27376 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2016, 11:21:57 pm »

Check the other floors of the tower for anything shiny or interesting.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2016, 12:45:04 am »

Assist in this! Get the bird a shiney. Then return to killing. And burning cobwebs and spiders.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:43:52 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2016, 04:22:41 am »

((Just out of personal curiosity, what do you two expect to find? The tower's been evacuated. Nobody would have left anything even remotely valuable behind, because they knew we were coming, and they knew we would steal it. Even if against all logic they had left something behind, we would have found it the first time we searched the tower.))
To Korvash and Samuel
There goes the dead weight
Assist Korvash as much as possible while carrying Samuel. If anything attacks, set Samuel aside and kill it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2016, 04:32:22 am »

((I'm searching because Corvo wouldn't understand why crazy land mammals keep their loot where they do, and it wasn't here when everyone else searched.  As for Spaz, I suspect he simply has a short attention span. :P))
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2016, 04:36:27 am »

((Yeah, that was directed at Spaz more than anything. I realize Corvo doesn't really follow human logic, I'm just a bit annoyed that we have only had ~3 turns where someone wasn't off searching for loot or something. Also, sorry if I come across as an asshole to either of you, I'm tired and bad at conveying tone through text.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2016, 04:47:11 am »

((Don't worry, you're not nearly as much of an asshole as you could be~))
[quote author=Loki987 link=topic=158453.msg7065334#msg7065334 date=1466953681
((Hey, GM can we agree next time Corvo tries something funny, he'll kill himself. It's getting really tiresome.))
[/quote

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2016, 10:42:01 am »

((I'm searching because Corvo wouldn't understand why crazy land mammals keep their loot where they do, and it wasn't here when everyone else searched.  As for Spaz, I suspect he simply has a short attention span. :P))
((shhhh my intention is too be away when you guys do all the fighting. But if you want I'll help you guys fight.)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2016, 11:15:10 am »

((Yes, please help.))
Get carried I guess.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2016, 11:44:20 am »

Korvash:Look in the open doors avoiding the branches
Storeroom, storeroom, prison cell, long dark hallway, cut into the rock rather than built.

you find a few remnant spider bits, like eyeballs and whatnot. you already ate though, so eating more will be a challenge.

Assist in this! Get the bird a shiney. Then return to killing. And burning cobwebs and spiders.
You're downstairs in the dungeon with the rest of the team. the bird is upstairs, last seen sitting in a window. You have the torch. you gonna suddenly flake and wander off from teh tour to go chasing murderbirds who are looting a set of rooms that have been looted four times by your team already? Anyway, ZYour character, whatever his name is, looks back at the stairway a moment, shrugs, and gets back to potentially killing monsters.

((Just out of personal curiosity, what do you two expect to find? The tower's been evacuated. Nobody would have left anything even remotely valuable behind, because they knew we were coming, and they knew we would steal it. Even if against all logic they had left something behind, we would have found it the first time we searched the tower.))
To Korvash and Samuel
There goes the dead weight
Assist Korvash as much as possible while carrying Samuel. If anything attacks, set Samuel aside and kill it.
You poke the dead branches a bit. They stay dead. Huh. guess that solves that problem. You also open the three closed doors and see ... another store room and two more prison cells. neat. six rooms, three of which, all on one side, are prison cells, and three of which, all on the other side are store rooms. The dead branches are clogging one of the store rooms.

((Yes, please help.))
Get carried I guess.
you bravely sit in the bear's paws, staying with the party as they poke around in the dark and your torchbearer looks nervously back at the stairs, muttering to himself about some broad named Lenore.

So, to sum up:
tower:

__________    roof
|................| top floor (spider bits and a few bits of furniture
|................| second floor (same as top)
|_________| first floor(door to outside, stairway up, stairway down) thoroughly looted
[][][]__{}__[][][]   basement: three rooms on one side, three on the other, one long hallway carved in the back wall. Very wet.

Oh and the water is thigh deep now. And everything is eerily quiet, except the sound of the bird upstairs making a racket over spider bits, and the crackle of the torch.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2016, 12:26:54 pm »

((how to clear a cellar of giant spiders:
  • summon a bigass hungry plant demon
  • close door
  • leave overnight
  • flood basement
  • allow basement to drain
  • done
  • and you didn't even create any new problems
  • that didn't solve themselves after causing a bit of collateral damage
))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2016, 02:52:48 pm »

((Well, the door to the basement is somewhat ripped off of its hinges, and the water damage down here must be pretty bad, especially to whatever's in the store rooms. Overall, I'd say we did pretty well. We didn't even kill any NPC's. Yet.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2016, 02:55:42 pm »

((Only because they were clever enough to evacuate before calling us :P))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2016, 08:55:31 pm »

search the rooms one by one storerooms first leaving the branch covered door for last

Lets see if anything survived the flooding. Touch guy stick close.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2016, 12:53:08 am »

search the rooms one by one storerooms first leaving the branch covered door for last

Lets see if anything survived the flooding. Touch guy stick close.
Stay close to this guy, to a bit of cobweb imolative dusting while I'm at it
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2016, 04:58:46 pm »

((We truly are professional exterminators.))
"Let's inspect the hallway my honey-loving mate."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28