Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27840 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2016, 09:43:14 pm »

Take Samuel wherever he wants to go.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2016, 10:00:31 pm »

Go ahead down into the cellar, Farlook for spiders or other hostiles. If nothing, Blink into the blocked room and look for shinies.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 01, 2016, 06:59:22 am »

search the rooms one by one storerooms first leaving the branch covered door for last

Lets see if anything survived the flooding. Touch guy stick close.
Wet shit, wet shit, more wet shit and some dead vines. You wanna ... "touch guy stick?" Okay. I won't stop you.

search the rooms one by one storerooms first leaving the branch covered door for last

Lets see if anything survived the flooding. Touch guy stick close.
Stay close to this guy, to a bit of cobweb imolative dusting while I'm at it
You stay close to the guy who wants to "touch guy stick." You made a new friend! Also, it's very wet down here and all the spiderwebs are like, stuck to the walls and hanging mostly into the water at this point. none of them light very wel, at best shriveling up and smoking a bit, filling the room you are in with a mildly acrid smell.

Take Samuel wherever he wants to go.
looks like he wants to go down the hallway, so down the hallway you go. it rises slightly after about twenty feet, and the water is ankle deep here. it's dark in here, without the torch. You hear the sounds of dripping, and feel a cool draft from ahead. you hear something moving up there as well.

Go ahead down into the cellar, Farlook for spiders or other hostiles. If nothing, Blink into the blocked room and look for shinies.
you fly down and settle on a stair. you farlook, but you only see the two guys trying to loot a flood. Wonder where the other two went ... You fly down the darkened hallway and find them, alighting ion a big furry shoulder. it's not as prominent a shoulder as humans have, but it's more than most ordinary bears have.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2016, 07:19:59 am »

Blink into the blocked room and look for shinies.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2016, 07:45:27 am »

Smash the branches blocking the last room

Lets see what was worth protecting
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2016, 10:57:53 am »

gonna go ahead and get this one out of the way there fellas: that room was one of the three open door rooms. The branches were not completely blocking the entrance, and you already broke through them to find that they originated from a spot about four feet off the floor, six feet into the room or so. Some of the branches had entwined about or grown through some of the spiders. Well, the spider husks now.

You find three copper pieces and a pewter stein.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2016, 12:09:44 pm »

Protect (read: pocket) the loot, check if the stein has booz in it.
Try to continue to keep left hand covered up or at least keep others from seeing it
Cause the bird to experience his worse worse memory, babble on about making him feel his sins as I do this.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:17:40 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2016, 03:49:55 pm »

Continue down the hallway. Look up and around me, and back off if I see whatever was moving.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2016, 06:09:35 pm »

Go to the end of the hallway and open the final door.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2016, 12:16:12 am »

Use flying and Blink to yoink the shiny coins before the others.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2016, 05:55:32 am »

I whisper"Wait... We need some light. Where is sir loot-a-lot?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 02, 2016, 07:03:36 am »

Protect (read: pocket) the loot, check if the stein has booz in it.
Try to continue to keep left hand covered up or at least keep others from seeing it
Cause the bird to experience his worse worse memory, babble on about making him feel his sins as I do this.

You have the torch in one hand, held high, and the short sword in the other. You are the absolutely most conspicuous person in the room, and the one least likely to be able to nab anything. As for making the bird experience it's worst memory ... let's roll for it. You make him experience something quite unsettling, setting him off. he flies around the room screaming "caw cawCAW CAW CawCAWCAWCAWCAW And blinking intermittently in and out of the room.

Continue down the hallway. Look up and around me, and back off if I see whatever was moving.
You get about ten feet down the hall when a ruckus rises behind you. Sounds like the damned bird is going batshit back there.s you reflexively look back down the hall, something barrels into you from ahead. Several somethings. fortunately, you are a bear, and they are not, so whatever they are bounce off you into the dark.

Go to the end of the hallway and open the final door.
you get to the end of the hall, but there is no door. it opens into a wider space, and you feel a breeze on your face. you also feel several somethings rush by, some climbing over you as they go, heading back toward all that noise back there.

Use flying and Blink to yoink the shiny coins before the others.
In the midst of your panicked terror memory, you find yourself grasping a shiny in your beak. you drop is as your caws turn a nice shade of grey, before darkening to purple. You think the shiny rolled out of sight of the others though, so you might be able to get it before they do, if your brain doesn't seize up and explode soon.

I whisper"Wait... We need some light. Where is sir loot-a-lot?"
No one hears this. not even you. of course, all you have to do is look back down the hall to tell where looty mcforgetfulface is. Just follow the light. Oh, except there are now two light sources back there: one is the torch, buit the other is dark green and casting red shadows

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 02, 2016, 07:41:55 am »

Wait, what?
Kill whatever is causing this. Pluck out it's eyes.
((Why did Varion attack me? I hadn't grabbed any of the money by that point. Also it's three copper. -_-))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 07:46:35 am by Egan_BW »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2016, 07:50:24 am »

((By the way, what happened to Corvo's demon? The one he was flying around with, not the one we killed or the other one that the spiders killed.))
Set down Samuel and kill any "somethings" that try to attack either of us. Assist anyone who appears to be in danger of dying eminently.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2016, 11:17:11 am »

Wait, what?
Kill whatever is causing this. Pluck out it's eyes.
((Why did Varion attack me? I hadn't grabbed any of the money by that point. Also it's three copper. -_-))
((I made you halucinate having a bad memory...I am on the go ptsd, order on the go and take out))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28