Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 27835 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2016, 12:45:39 pm »

Wait, what?
Kill whatever is causing this. Pluck out it's eyes.
((Why did Varion attack me? I hadn't grabbed any of the money by that point. Also it's three copper. -_-))
((I made you halucinate having a bad memory...I am on the go ptsd, order on the go and take out))
((I can read what you did, it's right in your action. I am wondering as to your motivation in this case.))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 02, 2016, 12:49:42 pm »

Wait, what?
((Why did Varion attack me? I hadn't grabbed any of the money by that point. Also it's three copper. -_-))
((I made you halucinate having a bad memory...I am on the go ptsd, order on the go and take out))
((I can read what you did, it's right in your action. I am wondering as to your motivation in this case.))
((My shiny! Mine)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 02, 2016, 01:03:04 pm »

((Welp. All future actions to grab loot in your presence will be PMed.))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 02, 2016, 01:06:47 pm »

((Welp. All future actions to grab loot in your presence will be PMed.))
((feel free. Just means I will have to change my plans))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 01:17:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 02, 2016, 01:20:23 pm »

Keep haunting the bird with his memories, plant my sword in the ground and grab tthe rest of the shinies. If anyone else tries and grab the shinies or the stien traumatize them with their memories

if I have the time also use magics on killerhound

To anyone who decides to try and get in the way of my actions searchjng for things of use to use and get in the way of my plans. I may well decide to show you guys your
He hisses out the word "sins"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:11:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2016, 04:11:26 pm »

I try to make out what the green light. I prepare myself to cast a spell in case the thing is dangerous. I warn the bear about the thing.
"Bear, watch out. There's some weird light flashing over there."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2016, 07:39:24 pm »

Why did we give the torch to a nutter?

Get back to the light and then stab anything that looks hostile.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2016, 04:00:48 am »

Wait, what?
You begin trying to locate the source of this fear and pain. Whatever it is, it is nearby. in the basement. You begin attacking anything living down there. Which means Varion. he is the only one in the basement besides yourself. You begin attackign frantically, and he bgins dodging and waving both the sword and the torch at you.

((By the way, what happened to Corvo's demon? The one he was flying around with, not the one we killed or the other one that the spiders killed.))
Set down Samuel and kill any "somethings" that try to attack either of us. Assist anyone who appears to be in danger of dying eminently.
((last seen at the top of the stairs to the basement.))

you begin swiping in the dark at things moving in the tunnel. you are sure you make some good contact here and there, and think you've managed to kill or disable a couple of them. more get by you though.

Keep haunting the bird with his memories, plant my sword in the ground and grab tthe rest of the shinies. If anyone else tries and grab the shinies or the stien traumatize them with their memories

if I have the time also use magics on killerhound

To anyone who decides to try and get in the way of my actions searchjng for things of use to use and get in the way of my plans. I may well decide to show you guys your
He hisses out the word "sins"

you have exactly enough time and attention to dodge the insane teleporting bird's furious attacks. You kep up the mental pressure on teh bird and recieve an echoing set of CawCAWCAW! in return.

I try to make out what the green light. I prepare myself to cast a spell in case the thing is dangerous. I warn the bear about the thing.
"Bear, watch out. There's some weird light flashing over there."
It appears to be flickering throughout the room back there, it's pretty dark and things are moving too fast for you to get a good grasp of what it is. You have more pressing maters to deal with though, as something in the hall bites you on the arm. hard.

Why did we give the torch to a nutter?

Get back to the light and then stab anything that looks hostile.
You get back to the light to see the bird attacking Varion and Varion shouting about sins and plans and telling you to stay out of his way. They both seem hostile, so youbegin swinging at both of them. You connect with the bird, cutting a shallow gash though it's side and taking a chunk of feathers off. It doesn't seem to slow it down at all though. as for Varion,
You slice him as well, but he seems to shrug off the pain and swings back rather wildly. He misses, as he is currently dodging bird beak as well. So you've injured both of them, but incapacitated neither.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 03, 2016, 04:20:43 am »

((How dark is the room? Bears have night vision on par with cats, so I might be able to see whatever's attacking us.))
Samuel, drown the beasts!
Kill more of the things attacking us.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 03, 2016, 04:59:02 am »

Hearing the bear call for magic Korvash decides he doesn't want to end up with a lung full and steals the torch from the looter then goes and helps Mongo fight what ever it is

No magic while we are in range we can handle it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2016, 06:44:53 am »

I shoot out a crazy high pressure (hot boiling) stream of water out of the palm of my hand. This is a new spell (if the GM agrees it's someting I can do). It's the third spell I've introduced. I call it "Water Hose". I also make sure I don't hit any of my teammates.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 03, 2016, 10:31:51 am »

Use magic to incapacitate killer hound from attacking me further
Work to kill the creatures attacking the group
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 12:32:36 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 03, 2016, 12:28:23 pm »

((Please, Spaz. Stop just stop. And fight the weird creatures.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2016, 12:29:47 pm »

((Please, Spaz. Stop just stop. And fight the weird creatures.))
((hey he attacked me first))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2016, 12:55:54 pm »

((Well you fought the crow first for THREE coins. If you want to fight do it after the creatures are dead.))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28